11th Hour - 28th June 2011 - Haroon Rashid & Ahsan Iqbal - Impacts of Political Earthquake in AZK

asmirza

Senator (1k+ posts)
i was doing respect of this gentleman(hr)but now no no no no no no.i think isi is backing him like imran khan. he is hypocrate(munafiq)i was not thinking but now yes he is.he is not independent but biased,he should except it.he has lost his credibility.look his way of talking....battameez....he speaks truth....400mn.. reserves..when ahsen iqbal bet with him...resignation...had no answer just left & right then hypered and misbehaved.......he speaks truth......although he was respected journlist but now ....viewers u should decide without any party,s glasses.

naeemk

MPA (400+ posts)
this is funny "i was doing respect" to make story and words credibal, bet ganju is not chor then.
i was doing respect of this gentleman(hr)but now no no no no no no.i think isi is backing him like imran khan. he is hypocrate(munafiq)i was not thinking but now yes he is.he is not independent but biased,he should except it.he has lost his credibility.look his way of talking....battameez....he speaks truth....400mn.. reserves..when ahsen iqbal bet with him...resignation...had no answer just left & right then hypered and misbehaved.......he speaks truth......although he was respected journlist but now ....viewers u should decide without any party,s glasses.