147 confirmed cases of Chikungunya reported in Swabi

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Chikungunya.jpg

PESHAWAR:A total of 147 confirmed cases of Chikungunya were reported so far in Swabi district and about 51 patients have been treated, said District Health Officer (DHO) Swabi, Dr. Muhammad Niaz.

Talking to APP here on Thursday, Dr. Niaz said virus has been contained as no new case has been reported for the last couple of weeks. He said the first case of Chikungunya was reported after Eid-ul-Adha and it is expected that the infection carrier came from Karachi for observance of Eid at his home town.

He said the viral disease was earlier reported in Karachi and later cases started appearing in Swabi district after Eidul Adha. Dr. Niaz said the most affected areas in Swabi district were Gandaf and Sher Dara. Both are semi-urban localities and hygienic condition are also very poor in the said areas, he added. About preventive measures, Dr. Niaz said Health Department arranged 17 Medical Camps in the district to create awareness besides providing medicine to the patients. He apprised that chikungunya is also a vector borne disease and is transmitted by same mosquito `Aedes Aegypti’ which causes dengue.

However, he continued the mortality rate in chinkungunya is nil while in dengue mortality is reported in cases of severe infection.Dr. Niaz added that the Health department and Local Government department also conducted Internal Residual Spray in the district for killing of mosquitoes. Furthermore, he continued, fogging is also conducted in infected areas besides sprinkling of larvacide powder. He said biggest precaution from vector borne diseases are keeping the environment clean and destroying breeding sites of mosquitoes which are stagnant water.

He also agreed with the view point that the delay in summer season is prolonging prevalence of viral diseases including chikungunya and dengue. As the weather changes from hot and humid to cold and chill, such diseases will naturally disappear from region, he added.

However, he went on to say, to prevent re-occurrence of such diseases people have to take care of their environment by keeping it clean and by destroying breeding sites of mosquitoes.– APP

Source

Last edited by a moderator:

RajaRawal111

نیا پاکستان میں سارے نیازیوں کی ""سردی آسی بیماری جاسی"" والی منطق

ڈاکٹر نیازی ہو یا عمران نیازی

کیوں راجے پٹواری، آج تو صبح صبح ہی بہت نرم، اور انتہائی گرم مریم باجی کی میڈیا سیل سے تازہ مسالہ مل گیا ہے

araein

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Raja Sahab waaaisey aaap ka thread ka level day by day girrta jaaa reha haaaaaai...

Pehley aaaap daily Energy ke Projects legatey thaaaay aur ab Mosquitos per aaaa gay hein... (bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)

Waisey December mein hum India ko Energy export kerein gay naaa??????
:biggthumpup::biggthumpup::biggthumpup::biggthumpup::biggthumpup:

RajaRawal111

چھوڑ نا یار منور خان کیوں پتلے پانیوں میں کھیلتے ہو ؟
بغض زرداریا، بغض شریفیہ ، بغض فضل الرھمانیہ وغیرہ بھی تو ہو سکتے ہیں نا - یا نہیں
سیدھا جواب دو اگر کچھ غلط کہا جا رہا ہے

aik bughz e Imran virus bhi logoon main phela hua hai

RajaRawal111

Kyoon nheen ji zaroor zaroor
hur wo baat jo tbaa-e-imraniya pur graan guzar sakti he ghutiya hi hoti he

Raja Sahab waaaisey aaap ka thread ka level day by day girrta jaaa reha haaaaaai...

Pehley aaaap daily Energy ke Projects legatey thaaaay aur ab Mosquitos per aaaa gay hein... (bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)

Waisey December mein hum India ko Energy export kerein gay naaa??????
:biggthumpup::biggthumpup::biggthumpup::biggthumpup::biggthumpup:

First Strike

Raja sb aaj Allah ko hazir nazir jaan kr btao k pti k khilaaf posts k kitnay paisay miltay hain. Such bolo aaj

???? ?? ??? ???? ??? ???? ???? ?????? ??? ?????? ?? ?
??? ???????? ??? ?????? ? ??? ??? ????????? ????? ??? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? - ?? ????
????? ???? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??
???? ?????? ??? ??? ????? ???? ?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?????? ???? ???? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?????? ???? ????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??? ???????? ?? ????? ?????? ?? ???? ? ????? ?? ???? ??
??? ???? ????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ????? ???? ??? ???? ?? ????

RajaRawal111

نہیں کریں گے یار
چلو نوروں اس ناکامی سے خیبر پختون خواہ کی بیمار عوام اگر صحتیاب ہو جاۓ تو سارے مسلے ہی حل ہو گئے کے

ha ha ha ha ha ha

Waisey bijli export kerein gay na december mein?????

Munawarkhan

بغض زرداریا، بغض شریفیہ ، بغض فضل الرھمانیہ وغیرہ بھی تو ہو سکتے ہیں نا - یا نہیں

chalo chor diya,

waisay hukoomat kay khilaf baat kerna bughz nahi hota, unki performance per tanqeed kerna is our jamhoori right.

Since I am not a residence of KPK, I am sure that Karachi has way more issues and viral diseases than KPK. not only Karachi but overall our country has a lot of filth and lot of diseases. Since your question was that did Imran Khan change KPK into naya Pakistan (Singapore). Then the answer is no.

araein

نہیں کریں گے یار
چلو نوروں اس ناکامی سے خیبر پختون خواہ کی بیمار عوام اگر صحتیاب ہو جاۓ تو سارے مسلے ہی حل ہو گئے کے

Nahin yaaaar aaaisaaa na kehoooo.... Abhi few months pehley tak to mujhey peta chala tha ke hum bijli export kerein gay december mein....

To kia bena un energy projects kaaaaa..... OR They were just topi drama.....

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sab ghalat. CG virus is very difficult to confirm even in the west. Its a miracle it is being "confirmed " in swaBi:lol:

RajaRawal111

chalo chor diya,

waisay hukoomat kay khilaf baat kerna bughz nahi hota, unki performance per tanqeed kerna is our jamhoori right.

Since I am not a residence of KPK, I am sure that Karachi has way more issues and viral diseases than KPK. not only Karachi but overall our country has a lot of filth and lot of diseases. Since your question was that did Imran Khan change KPK into naya Pakistan (Singapore). Then the answer is no.

That is the honesty in Munawar khan which his hallmark.

Munawarkhan

That is the honesty in Munawar khan which his hallmark.

you always praise me for my comments where I criticise IK or KPK govt, but never when I criticise Federal Govt. Infact you will jump on me to prove me wrong.

So Thank you but these dooghla praises mean nothing

Will_Bite

And hence people, this OP, is the answer to all the criminal allegations on Sharif family.