2 year old kid and housewife terrorists:INDIA what a joke

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
A 2-year-old New Zealand boy and his Indian-born mother were barred from India and, on their return to Auckland .After a 20-hour journey to New Delhi, Shubhneet Kaur, a New Zealand citizen from Manukau, and her son, Bachint Vir Singh, were turned back to New Zealand despite holding valid tourist visas for India.

They pair arrived back in Auckland three days after their Monday evening departure."My wife and baby boy were treated like criminals," said Ranvir Lali Singh, a builder, justice of the peace and secretary of the Auckland Sikh Society."My son is just a 2-year-old baby and my wife is a housewife."It is so ridiculous to even suggest they can be terrorists or pose a threat to India's security, If their names are really on India's watchlist, why did the Indian High Commission issue tourist visas for them to go to India? Wellington should have already picked that up if it was true."

SHAME :D

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
yar india ne kaha ke terrorists haen to samjho haen..... aap ko yaqin nahi ata to contra se kaho wo apne dehan gehan se 2 minut mae en ko terrorists sabit kar lega... [funnny]

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
well ........any thing can be expected from indians........NRI = NON RELIABLE INDIANS can do any thing....pathetic

they are terrorist nation.......

new zealand has all the right to protect its people.........