23 MARCH 2010- Real Story of 2 PAKISTAN?WATCH THE DIFFERENCE

saynotwar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
One pakistan 10 biggest army of this world ,state of the art weapons,Nuclear Arsenals
,defence industry developing all kinds of technology from Missiles to Aircraft
we feel very proud ! as a Pakistani national of Military Republic of Pakistan run by Military INC
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDB1WE_bFDQ[/video]

Lets take a view of Democratic Republic of Pakistan
This pakistan Me and You are belong ,we open our eyes in this pakistan and after working hard rising our life our standards
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMhEWgTVMiU[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4adt0-G0OOI&NR=1[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI5-EvDXM-E&feature=related[/video]
Lets do introspection of our country called Pakistan on 23 MARCH 2010 [hmmm]

?????? ?? ??? ?? ????? ???
?? ?? ???? ?? ???? ????? ???
??? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ???
?? ?? ?? ????? ???? ?? ????

??? ???????)
[wall] [wall]

saynotwar

Re: 23 MARCH 2010- Real Story of 2 PAKISTAN?WATCH THE DIFFER

O dead people ...plz say some thing give comments
come out of this sleep mode ! BOLO!

JAB HUM SAB BOLAY GAIN TABHI DUNIYA SUNAY GI
JUB HUM SAB KUCH KAREN GAI TABHI KUCH BADLAY GA
AUR JUB HUM SAB KAHRAY HONGAY TABHI YE MULK HUMAY WAPIS MILAY GA!

BOLO! KARO! UTHO!

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

A

abbasiali

Very true,

What you have mentioned, is from all of us.

Dead people could never speak, So don't expect any miracle, they need someone to come by them self and start ruling for their own aspect, a little bit would be awarded to poor and then another long term for establishment, that is the maximum.

GulAhmad

Citizen

Pehle yeh Kaum raja Mahraja ki Ghulami kart thi wo geye to Angreez a geya unhoon ni 100 sal Hukamat ki ,wo geye to ab yeh Hukmaran ageye heen, ab Awam in Ghulami kar rahi hi. jis kaum ni Ghulami ki ho, aur Ghulami karte gayeen un ki Halat nehi badal sakte, LANAT HI Ese HUkamroon par. hazar dafa.Khud ki bache Bahir pareen aur gareboon ki khane ki leye Roti tak nehi,Lahk lanat hi,Esi jehmorayat par.jo awam ka na soche,Atom Bomb hi lekan Bijli nehi, Atom Bomb hi lekan kahne ki leye Gareeb Awam ki pass Kuch nehi,

mcx-ca

Citizen

Well said GulAhmed. We are still slave, only color of ruler is changed. These brown rulers who were the toutes, brokers of White rulers got lands against traitory became powerful and took over all the resources of Pakistan. They are MURDERERS, LOOTERS, DECOITS. ISLAMIZATION IS THE ONLY SOLUTION. The time is very near when a MARD-E MOMAN will rise and slaughter these SATINS, INSHALLAH AND PAKISTAN WILL BE ON THE RIGHT TRACK OF PROSPERITY INSHALLAH.

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)

What Pakistan mean, let me tell you ,

my mother during migration from india to pakistan,jumped in well with 10 months old boy ,to save herself from rapist, BOTH of my Uncles (Mamoo,s) were murdered,my father get second marriage, now he is not any more in this world,then my grandmother and other people arrived in pakistan what did pakistanis to us, they missused the women,those who had to feed the little kids, how many kids were stolen from camps, i born in pakistan, I LOVE PAKISTAN AND I STILL SAY I AM PROUD TO BE PAKISTAN, but i hate [nawaz] [altaf] [zardari] [imran] [fazl] and now watching this kind of movies ,hmm make me sad, baisicaly i am an industrialist have three factories in pakistan, and what did pakistan to me, it is not easy for me to describe here, it is painfull,

but i AM STILL PROUD TO BE PAKISTANI AND I LOVE PAKISTAN

RANA ZULFIQAR

saynotwar said:
O dead people ...plz say some thing give comments
come out of this sleep mode ! BOLO!

JAB HUM SAB BOLAY GAIN TABHI DUNIYA SUNAY GI
JUB HUM SAB KUCH KAREN GAI TABHI KUCH BADLAY GA
AUR JUB HUM SAB KAHRAY HONGAY TABHI YE MULK HUMAY WAPIS MILAY GA!

BOLO! KARO! UTHO!

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD
assalamoalaikum! [clap] very well said ,we should raise our voice and say the Right thing. BOL K LUB AZAD HAIN TAY_RAY BOL ZUBAAN UB TUK TAY_RE HAY. Now by their selves Pakistani should get out and do something. [clap]

saynotwar

azrana said:
What Pakistan mean, let me tell you ,

my mother during migration from india to pakistan,jumped in well with 10 months old boy ,to save herself from rapist, BOTH of my Uncles (Mamoo,s) were murdered,my father get second marriage, now he is not any more in this world,then my grandmother and other people arrived in pakistan what did pakistanis to us, they missused the women,those who had to feed the little kids, how many kids were stolen from camps, i born in pakistan, I LOVE PAKISTAN AND I STILL SAY I AM PROUD TO BE PAKISTAN, but i hate [nawaz] [altaf] [zardari] [imran] [fazl] and now watching this kind of movies ,hmm make me sad, baisicaly i am an industrialist have three factories in pakistan, and what did pakistan to me, it is not easy for me to describe here, it is painfull,

but i AM STILL PROUD TO BE PAKISTANI AND I LOVE PAKISTAN

RANA ZULFIQAR

Rana

we never allowed to rule pakistan.How can you say we are free state if we are not allowed to find out details about defense expenditure.We are giving them blank cheque
for last 62 years what we are getting in return for common people nothing! How do you feel Military INC is not willing to cut down its expenditure but political government is cutting public development finds by 50% to finance war on terror!

cmq07md

Voter (50+ posts)

Ours is a society with high inequalities and that's why many people living below poverty line while one sees many rich industrialists in the same country.
We need to implement 'welfare' state and since in the modern times, it is the European/Anglo-Saxon/Scandinavian model that has been successful, we must follow one of them.
Disadvantageous section of the society should be protected while the rich people should pay more income tax.

nedai-swat

Citizen

Salam all
I think the question is not that how much is to spend on the so called defence but the QUESTION is HOW much is really wasted on the defence? we have witnessed in the far fast and in the near fast that how much is stolen by the so called Muhafizeen Watan. There are so many when they joined the army even did not have a bicycle but when left the army they appeared to be millionaires if not billionaires e.g. Musharaf and Admiral Mansorulhaq to name a few.

There is a need to be a check and balance on all state institutions may they be bureaucrats, technocrats, NGOs, political parties or defence etc. I am sure if the money is spent accordingly then our needs could be easily achieved by half of the budget currently allocated to or received by each institution.

I wish and pray that we get sincere people in all these institutions so that OUR BELOVED PAKISTAN prosper and SHINE on the globe. Aameen

Mubarak Pakistan Day to all sincere Pakistanis.