2nd khoobi of american system

BlackRock

MPA (400+ posts)
1100559540-2.gif

mubeen

Citizen
i think this was written by Javed Chaudhry of Kal Tak, if not, then he quoted as is in his program few days ago

sometimes something is very simple but to discover it.........could take years ...............or centuries

I dont know we need years .................or centuries

mubeen

Citizen
got that, I actually read his first column after this in which Javed said he will write this column, doosri Khoobi

I our country I have seen when government is about to have elections, how the existing politicians running around to have their files move up faster and be completed before the new governments setup. In the last days of the government, bribery rates go very high because lost of business people wanna to have their files moved up and completed fast. Also in 1999 when Musharraf ousted Nawaz in 1999, there were news that MNA's and MPA's (of any party, I am not blaming one over another) took their office stuff including furniture, files and other valuables to their homes...what a bunch of cheepos. Those who were involved in such ridicule offense should have been banned for the life.