3 Dramas on TV today promoting plutonic relationship between husband & wife

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
I find my wife watching some drama in the evening and often when i sat down, i watch part of it or she will fill me in on what's going on. Apart from a few i liked in the past, nowadays i don't watch dramas with 30 to 50 episodes .
Recently, i noticed a pattern and wonder what influence are the TV shows having on average people when they are showing one after the other Dramas, depicting men as very compromising and willing to live with a wife who will not have physical relationship with husband. Currently on TV, these 3 dramas : Tere Bin - Mujhe Pyar howa tha and Yunhi ...... all are showing men in such relationships.
Due to one reason or other, the wives have opted to make them promise no physical relationship after marriage. It is strange that it is being promoted in 3 drmams running all at the same time. Perhaps the message is for men to be more tolerant, even if the wife has an affair or as what was shown in MERE PASS TUM HO.
While dramas are promoting divorce, this new phenomena seems more dangerous, where women are being empowered mentaly for such realtionship and men and their "ghairat" is being challenged.
any thought s on this?