3 Dramas showing today showing husband wife sleeping separately.

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
I find my wife watching some drama in the evening and often when i sat down, i watch part of it or she will fill me in on what's going on. Apart from a few i liked in the past, nowadays i don't watch dramas with 30 to 50 episodes .
Recently, i noticed a pattern and wonder what influence are the TV shows having on average people when they are showing one after the other Dramas, depicting men as very compromising and willing to live with a wife who will not have physical relationship with husband. Currently on TV, these 3 dramas : Tere Bin - Mujhe Pyar howa tha and Yunhi ...... all are showing men in such relationships.
Due to one reason or other, the wives have opted to make them promise no physical relationship after marriage. It is strange that it is being promoted in 3 drmams running all at the same time. Perhaps the message is for men to be more tolerant, even if the wife has an affair or as what was shown in MERE PASS TUM HO.
While dramas are promoting divorce, this new phenomena seems more dangerous, where women are being empowered mentaly for such realtionship and men and their "ghairat" is being challenged.
any thought s on this?

mughals

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I find my wife watching some drama in the evening and often when i sat down, i watch part of it or she will fill me in on what's going on. Apart from a few i liked in the past, nowadays i don't watch dramas with 30 to 50 episodes .
Recently, i noticed a pattern and wonder what influence are the TV shows having on average people when they are showing one after the other Dramas, depicting men as very compromising and willing to live with a wife who will not have physical relationship with husband. Currently on TV, these 3 dramas : Tere Bin - Mujhe Pyar howa tha and Yunhi ...... all are showing men in such relationships.
Due to one reason or other, the wives have opted to make them promise no physical relationship after marriage. It is strange that it is being promoted in 3 drmams running all at the same time. Perhaps the message is for men to be more tolerant, even if the wife has an affair or as what was shown in MERE PASS TUM HO.
While dramas are promoting divorce, this new phenomena seems more dangerous, where women are being empowered mentaly for such realtionship and men and their "ghairat" is being challenged.
any thought s on this?
this is very normal in reality also as I hear from my friends. the men are becoming khassi and more involved in siasi activities and gaming. On the other hand, girls don't take care of themselves.

monkk

Senator (1k+ posts)
I saw an old drama.. both friends were married to girls which were not their cousins.
These days in every drama boys want to screw their cousins(after getting married.)

I mean in general pakistani girls are good girls no matter what family area they come from.. so why not marry them?? whats with the cousins ??
-----
I think in real life.. Pakistani people only have one shot on having intimacy.. which is marriage😄.. which is beautiful idea..
I don't think a boy would want to stay in marriage with out some action... Its not that like west he is going to get it elsewhere.

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
I saw an old drama.. both friends were married to girls which were not their cousins.
These days in every drama boys want to screw their cousins(after getting married.)

I mean in general pakistani girls are good girls no matter what family area they come from.. so why not marry them?? whats with the cousins ??
-----
I think in real life.. Pakistani people only have one shot on having intimacy.. which is marriage😄.. which is beautiful idea..
I don't think a boy would want to stay in marriage with out some action... Its not that like west he is going to get it elsewhere.
The point these 3 dramas are making is to show women having the power to dictate and say, since this marriage was without my consent i refuse physical relationship with you. It is funny that they are showing similar story line in all 3 at same time... makes you think what is being promoted.

monkk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Perhaps influence of what go around in the world. Also Pakistani drama/film never had very broad spectrum of topic s anyways.
Like back in the days every indian movie was about revenge.
Perhaps it more like monkey see monkey do.. rather then any thing deeper.

Rocky Khurasani

Senator (1k+ posts)
any thought s on this?
These dramas are sick to the core. No vision, no motivation, just some frustated bitches fighting over a guy or vice versa. Stopped watching them a decade ago.

Came back to watch Ertugral. Watching English media is much more satisfying and worth your time.

Not sure what is the problem with middle class Pakistani women who view these piece of crap.

Rocky Khurasani

Senator (1k+ posts)
The point these 3 dramas are making is to show women having the power to dictate and say, since this marriage was without my consent i refuse physical relationship with you. It is funny that they are showing similar story line in all 3 at same time... makes you think what is being promoted.
Yeah all of that Feminism BS, that has got no roots in Pakistan. Pakistani feminists are living in the 70s whereas in the West they progressed and don't spend so much time on this BS.

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
Who in their right mind watches dramas.
It is still a big entertainment for most Pak diaspora in UK, Canada, US. Even the younger generation who are born here , the girls like to watch.
Question is to show drama where husband wife are shown to sleep separately as the girl is not ready.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
since this marriage was without my consent i refuse physical relationship with you
I haven't watched Paki dramas since the 90s because they are shit since then. But I totally agree with this notion. Marriage without consent is literally not a marriage at all. And why should someone sleep with someone they don't want to be married with in the first place! And doing so would akin to rape IMO.

I think this is the final way to protest forced marriages, and I'm all for it.

NasNY

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It is still a big entertainment for most Pak diaspora in UK, Canada, US. Even the younger generation who are born here , the girls like to watch.
Question is to show drama where husband wife are shown to sleep separately as the girl is not ready.
Valima is not valid, unless you have sex.
Bullshit western feminist crap, doesn’t work in real life. With the speed Pakistan population is increasing, All you need a little affection western feminists agenda goes out the window.