5 Questions Everyone Should Ask From Tahir-ul-Qadri

There no way that you have not seen the Tahir-Ul-Qadri media blitz in action in the last 1 month. Honestly, there is no way that you have missed out on the insane amounts of advertising and media buying Tahir-ul-Qadri has done. For those of you who do not know Tahir-Ul-Qadri, he calls himself Shaikh-ul-Islam and is the owner of Minhaj ul Quran as well as the Minhaj University. He ran for elections 15 years ago on a platform of social justice and what not, got thrashed in the elections. Then he ran for elections again in 2002, barely won against Abdul Aleem Khan from the Township Constituency in Lahore. You can always Wikipedia the guy and see what else he has done and if you have access to Youtube you can see multiple clips of his, in short he is a show man who has minted money and has lived a comfy life in Canada for the last many many years.
But now for some reason, he has decided to come back to Pakistan, the same country he left many years ago. But now he does not want to contest elections or even attempt at fielding now he magically wants to ‘Change the System’ under his banner of ‘Siyasat Nai Riyasat’. Now I could go on and bash the guy left and right but instead of that I am going to ask 5 questions that everyone should be asking of Mr. Qadri.

1. You contested elections twice and you do claim to be a fairly smart guy who has apparently millions of followers. So if the election system was so bad and evil, why did a smart man like you ever contest elections in the first place? I mean come on someone as smart as you, must have seen the evil that you now magically see after living a democracy like Canada while minting money visiting other democracies.
  2. How are you funding all of this? Like seriously, most of your ventures are non profits and that is what you collect donations on. So how are you able to spend close to 7 million Rupees a night for Advertising during prime time TV? Even MQM cannot throw around that sort of money. So who is financing all of this and where do you pay your taxes btw?
  3. You say you have a message for us. Now given that you are a ‘Scholar’, you know that showing off and putting up a whole faade is not really liked in Islam. So if you have a message, why are you putting up a whole show and throwing insane amounts of money around apart from yourself praise and ego boosting purposes? Why can’t you simply give us your message while sitting in Canada? Logically, if it’s all about the message, then just give it to us, why create a fuss over it.
  4. Do you honestly think that most of us would not figure out that you are playing in the hands of the same people who about a year ago adopted a Cricketer and boosted his fan club? I mean seriously, you actually think that the people of Pakistan are that stupid that they will not realize that a person like you who chose to live in Canada over Pakistan and who now suddenly wants to come back after the Kaptaan’s Ship has practically sunk to ‘Save the State’ as it were. How dumb to you think we are?
  5. Can you please put forward the record of your taxes from the last 10 years and your parliamentary record for all the time you spent in Parliament as an MNA? Also please put forward the record of all the standing committees that you were a part of so the people of Pakistan may know exactly what you did when you were given a chance by a constituency to represent them. What did you do that now you suddenly want to get rid of democracy, please provide these records so we the people might also understand your BS Logic?
I really hope that Mr. Qadri can provide any answers to such questions. These are the 5 I had in my mind and I am certain all of you have a lot more too. We should all be asking them because we cannot keep letting geniuses like the Kaptaan andTahir-ul-Qadri simply bash everything without actually ever putting forward their own performance charts.
Continued at http://logicmonkey.wordpress.com/2012/12/19/5-questions-everyone-should-ask-from-tahir-ul-qadri/

Last edited by a moderator:

evanescence

MPA (400+ posts)
Yes my monkey bro,

see what dr. Abdul Qadeer has reservations about him.

182387_10200244151613284_1785823074_n.jpg

mediator

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Mr. Monkey,

Everybody know that Tahir ul Qadri is a drama. But please do not drag Imran Khan into the herd of politicians and religious leaders who are actually friends of Shytaan.

Iffi365

Councller (250+ posts)
Yes my monkey bro,

see what dr. Abdul Qadeer has reservations about him.

182387_10200244151613284_1785823074_n.jpg
ڈاکٹر قدیر نے کوئی حدیث نہی پڑھی معذرت ہی کی ہےبہانہ بنا کر ۔ ایک مولوی کے لیے اتنا بھی کافی ہوتا ہےکہ اس کو کسی بڑے آدمی نے معذرت کرنے پر اکتفا کر لیا ہے۔

sabirmughal

Minister (2k+ posts)
No support for Dr sahab he is used and discarded item

Imran Khan is our hope for future of Pakistan with the grace of Allah

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
anyone against democracy doesnt have my support...

agar change lana hai to elections kay zarye lao, regardless of his/her agenda

IMO, Zardari is better than Zia, Musharaf, Ayub,Yahya etc

Ayesha786

Voter (50+ posts)
I dont know why people give comments without listening Dr.Tahir ul Qadri, fact is this Tahir ul Qadri is neither against democracy nor he wants to cancel or postpone elections but he wants to bring true democracy and political culture by suggesting reforms.........First radical reforms in electoral system then do elections...........

rtabasum2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
(cry)(cry)(cry)(cry)(cry)(cry)(cry) patriotic leaders always feel pain for poor country when they are miles and miles away(cry)(cry)(cry)

Respect

Dr Tahir Ul Qadri is a human being, not angel he has short comings, however he is very intelligent, speaks of justice, speaks of poor, education etc. Concerning spending on media, he has has a lot of followers who can easily put up hhiis picture on boards, as for TV a lot of them want to hear what he has to say. Unless U are saying that he has given money to TV channels?

Now if he is sitting in Canada good for him, he is still able to put his message across concerning ISLAM. One thing I do like about him is that he speaks for the injustice on non muslims. He speaks against terrorism, and that is great, in UK we have no one who speaks out to the level he does.

He is coming to PK to speak about this corrupt electorol system, and we all know what happened last time 45% bogus votes. What do u think is gonna happen this time. These status quo leaders whether federal or provincial are the masters of fraud and deceit. I do not know what proposal he is bringing forward however let's see what he has to say at least.

Are we any closer to a free and fair election, I do no think so. If Dr saab movement can be big enough and ring the doors of media then maybe we can get somewhere.

P.S The only way I think for a free and fair election is through the ARMY.

A.Chaudhry

Banned

Dr Tahir ul Qadri is not against democracy or elections. His movement is to bring major reforms in electoral system before elections.

Politcs

Minister (2k+ posts)
If Taliban Khan can bring change then Dr Qadri is most welcome. I will not vote for these new chage parties but If I have to vote then Qadri is better choice rather than bringing Taliban into power.

Pracha

If Taliban Khan can bring change then Dr Qadri is most welcome. I will not vote for these new chage parties but If I have to vote then Qadri is better choice rather than bringing Taliban into power.

Yes, you belong to status quo and you can stay with. They are in the business of politics. Their sole purpose is to multiply their wealth and keep bankrupting this country. If you did not get enough of them, then they have more in store for you and your future generations. Their next generations (maryam, hamza, and bilawal or if need be hasan and husain) are waiting in the wings to rule your next generations.

zubair1234

Senator (1k+ posts)
i dont know why people give comments without listening dr.tahir ul qadri, fact is this tahir ul qadri is neither against democracy nor he wants to cancel or postpone elections but he wants to bring true democracy and political culture by suggesting reforms.........first radical reforms in electoral system then do elections...........
he is a mushrik

QaiserMirza

بھائی جان، مہربان، قدردان۔۔۔۔۔ایک اور انقلاب آیا چاہتا ہے

منہاج القرآن کے سربراہ طاہر القادری صاحب 23 تاریخ کو ڈھولک کی تھاپ پر، کینیڈا، امریکا و برطانیہ سے امپورٹڈ انقلاب کا ایک نادر نسخہ لے کر تشریف لا رہے ہیں.​

ڈاکٹر طاہر القادری صاحب نے فرمایا ہے کہ۔ مَیں انتخابی سیاست کا حِصّہ نہیں بنوں گا لیکن موجودہ نظام کو تبدیل کرنے کے لئے آئینی راستہ دکھاؤں گا۔ ڈاکٹر صاحب نے وضاحت نہیں کی کہ دس سال​
وطن سے دُور رہ کر پاکستان کا موجودہ نظام تبدیل کرنے کے لئے اُن سے کِس شخص ادارے یا قوّت نے درخواست کی ہے؟ یا وہ از خودقوم کے وسیع تر مفاد میں،راہ ِاللہ یہ کارِ خیر انجام دینا چاہتے ہیں؟​

ڈاکٹر صاحب فرماتے ہیں کہ ۔ مَیں نے پارلیمنٹ چھوڑی ہے ۔ پاکستان نہیں چھوڑا ۔ میری قبر پاکستان میں ہی بنے گی ۔ میری دُعا ہے کہ اللہ تعالیٰ طاہر القادری صاحب کی عُمر دراز کردیں! ۔۔ اُن کی درازی عُمر کے لئے دُعاؤں کی اشد ضرورت ہے کہ خود ڈاکٹر صاحب 1993ءمیں فرما چُکے ہیں کہ مجھے خواب میں سرکارِ دوعالم صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم نے بشارت دی ہے کہ میری عُمر آپ کی عُمر کے برابر (یعنی) 63 سال ہو گی۔​

طاہر القادری صاحب کی تاریخ پیدائش 19 فروری 1951ء ہے۔ 23 دسمبر 2012ءکو جب وطن واپس آئیں گے تو اُن کی عُمر 61 سال 10 ماہ اور 4 دِن ہو جائے گی۔ یعنی بقول ڈاکٹر صاحب اُن کی عُمر صِرف ایک سال ایک ماہ اور 26 دِن رہ جائے گی۔ اگر سرکارِ دوعالم صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کی طرف سے ڈاکٹر صاحب کو عُمر میں توسیع کی نئی بشارت دی گئی ہے تو الگ بات ہے اور باعثِ اطمینان بھی، لیکن اگر سرکار دوعالم صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کی طرف سے نئی بشارت نہیں دی گئی اور ڈاکٹر صاحب کی عُمر 63 سال ہی مقرر ہے تو میرا مخلصانہ مشورہ انھیں یہ ہے کہ یا تو کوئی "فاسٹ ٹریک" قسم کا انقلاب لے آئیں، ٹائم بہت کم ہے، یا ایسا کریں مہربانی کریں اور ادھر کینیڈا میں ہی کوئی چھوٹا موٹا انقلاب انقلاب کھیل لیں، طبیعت بشاش ہو جائے گی۔ یہ قوم ابھی انقلاب کے لیے تیار نہی ہے۔ اگر انقلاب بہت جلدی میں بھاگتا ہوا بھی آ گیا تو ابھی اس کا سانس بھی بحال نہی ہوا ہو گا کہ ہمیں آپ جیسے قابل وزیراعظم اور قائد انقلاب کی جدائی برداشت کرنا ہو گی۔ پھر کون سمبھالے گا ملک کو؟​

ارے قادری صاحب ضد نہ کریں، مان جائیں اور اس ادارے سے معذرت کر لیں جس نے آپ کو انقلاب کی دعوت دی ہے۔ اور اپنا آخری سال خوب جم کے الله الله کریں، کوئی چلے شلے کاٹیں اور قوم کے لیے دعائیں کریں۔

Khansaber

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mr Qadri is all about dreams .Be scared of time when Mr Qadri and Mulla like him will come out AGAIN in couple of Yrs and tell us like in Bhutto era ,we dream whole pakistan is burning in Hell Fire unless we take power away from kafirana Gov system by dissolving whole Gov ,trap all women indoors,Close all universities and replace them with deene madrisa ,Loud speakers must be on all the time for prayers,Ban TV,Internet and most of all Kashmala Tariq will be ........... ( Yeah that'll be part of dream too)..by the time all this done ,5th martial law will on and inqalabians will be witnessing era of pirate zia ul haq once more.

>>>>Fake Liberal Sir monkey keep IK out of it ,Lets play politics .Biggest killer of Molvee is Molvee .Let the game begin.