6'10 giant left armer Mohammad Irfan bowling against Karachi

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Acha Bowler hai ise kaho ,pakistan team mein na aaye nahi toh kharab ho jayega...lol

GeoG

Man, thats like someone bowling from the second floor.
Bowling action is not bad, a bit slow though. A good coach can do wonders!

oscar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nice bowler, but I cannot understand the combination of background music with the video. Iqbal talked about bulandi of Khudi, not the bowling arm.
anyway I love Iqbal, and I hate Salman of Junoon.

GeoG

es sy bolo agar zilat kamani hy tu Pakistani team main ajaee. [hilar]

Aur Agar Zillat Ki Intiha Ko Choona Hai Tou MQM Join Kar Lay [hilar] .

Star Gazer

es sy bolo agar zilat kamani hy tu Pakistani team main ajaee. [hilar]

I ca understand the fear of the indian guys trying to ridicule a potential bowler they will be scared to face but what I fail to understand is this mqm wala joining in. Maybe he thinks he is pleasing his masters?

A

abbasiali

I don't know whats the point here in this clip, he was bowling less than average, what he was suppose to bowl as per his height, Height is nothing but only an advantage, if you remember the windies at their peak when they had Joel Garner and Malcolm Marshal together, apart from their height, Both were equally fierceful against any batting,

And needless to say how awesome was that time for cricket of fast bowlers.

Paki_Loyal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Thats y Imran Khan always say k pakistan main talent ke kammi nahi hai, bus sahi terhan se manage kerne ke zaroorat hai.
Selectors ko Irfan uss waqt yaad aaey ga jab ye over 30 ho jaey ga, Pakistan main Crickter naturaly born hotay hein, 'Magar afsos
ooper wahi aata hai jis ke perchi chalti hai, mere nazdeek iss bowler ko newzeland aur australia k tour main team ka hissa hona chahiay tha,
magar koi mulk ka sochay tab na, her koi to right and left ke taraf dekh k aagay ya peachay chalta hai.

digitalzygot1

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't know why he was bowling so short, he needs to pitch it up and try to gain more pace and swing to be lethal. He was getting carried away and kept bowling short.

GeoG

sagaciouscorpion said:
What about this guy...

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YIcyEdrFm0[/video]

Aur Agar Zillat Ki Intiha Ko Choona Hai Tou MQM Join Kar Lay

What a shame GeoG...

???? ???? ??? ?? ??? ???? ???? ????????

Zillat for Pakistani team
This kind of comment could come from Indians and MQM supporters - this time Autra sorry Avatar
My hate is justified and an MQM supporter would be the last one to care about others health, they care more about taking others lives.
Thanks for the suggestion but NO THANKS

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
My hate is justified and an MQM supporter would be the last one to care about others health, they care more about taking others lives.

This is the very attitude of ??? ?????? which is taking our country down the drain into the graveyard of civilizations... If we are not ready to correct it.... Allah SWT will replace us with those who are better than us...

You are welcome dear...

???? ????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??????????

GeoG

sagaciouscorpion said:

This is the very attitude of ??? ?????? which is taking our country down the drain into the graveyard of civilizations... If we are not ready to correct it.... Allah SWT will replace us with those who are better than us...

You are welcome dear...

???? ????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??????????

Aap Ka Paigam e Muhabat would have been effective if you had addressed Avatar first and condemned him for his words and then I would be left with no choice than to feel shame for my words or apologize if I am brave.
But like a typical MQM supporter you chose to address the others only conveniently forgetting what has been written by your fellow party follower..

Paki_Loyal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
digitalzygot1 said:
I don't know why he was bowling so short, he needs to pitch it up and try to gain more pace and swing to be lethal. He was getting carried away and kept bowling short.
My dear, wo short ball nahi kerwa raha, uss ke height ke waja se bounce ho rahi hai ball, aur ye test match hai, short ball iss liay kerwai jati hai batsman ko, ta k wo front foot per na khail sakay.
aur ye short balls nahi thi, ye good length se baal bounce ker rahi thi, because of his height, aur aap ko shaied ye maloom nahi, k good length bowler hameshan zayada wickets leta hai, like recent series main austrlia k bowlers ne le thi.
pakistani batsman ke hameshan se ye kamzori rahi hai k wo bouncing wickets per nahi khail patay, and as i seen in this video koi bhe batsman M irfan ke bowling ko properly nahi khail saka,