A Calculation for Muslims Living in the WEST

KhanWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)
Human rights and justice system has been a big factor in Muslims going to live in the west. This fact has been true for last 60 years and by and large, the west has been passive internally and tolerant with an unbiased justice system. After the current conflict in Ghaza where Palestine is under great pain and misery from the Israel, I have been closely observing the reaction of the west to this conflict. To my surprise, the media, governments of west are completely on the side of Israel. They are very cleverly trying to portray any protests against Israel in such a way that it makes protesters a threat against western way of life or western society. Muslims are protesting, the governments are stopping the people from protests and media cleverly portrays the protests as a threat to west.

The Muslim mind in the west does not realize that this careful strategy by media and governments are slowly rising the wolf in the west. The common western mind is perceiving protests and anger against Israel in a way that makes him hostile towards Muslims. The goal of the media and the governments is very dark and the result will be misery and trouble and bloodshed for Muslims living in those countries. This is a slow process but in this age of information, the masses can be manipulated to produce the results that previously took decades. I am sincerely advising my Muslim brothers living in west, that please at least return your families to your home countries and also yourself come back. I have advised my own family living abroad similarly and i am very worried because i know how western mind works, how the media creates a narrative and how the game is played. Please think and I pray to God to guide you towards safety because i see very naive ignorance on the part of Muslims in the west. If you do not want to come to home countries move to places like Malaysia etc where in my experience it will be more safe.

Rocky Khurasani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Human rights and justice system has been a big factor in Muslims going to live in the west. This fact has been true for last 60 years and by and large, the west has been passive internally and tolerant with an unbiased justice system. After the current conflict in Ghaza where Palestine is under great pain and misery from the Israel, I have been closely observing the reaction of the west to this conflict. To my surprise, the media, governments of west are completely on the side of Israel. They are very cleverly trying to portray any protests against Israel in such a way that it makes protesters a threat against western way of life or western society. Muslims are protesting, the governments are stopping the people from protests and media cleverly portrays the protests as a threat to west.

The Muslim mind in the west does not realize that this careful strategy by media and governments are slowly rising the wolf in the west. The common western mind is perceiving protests and anger against Israel in a way that makes him hostile towards Muslims. The goal of the media and the governments is very dark and the result will be misery and trouble and bloodshed for Muslims living in those countries. This is a slow process but in this age of information, the masses can be manipulated to produce the results that previously took decades. I am sincerely advising my Muslim brothers living in west, that please at least return your families to your home countries and also yourself come back. I have advised my own family living abroad similarly and i am very worried because i know how western mind works, how the media creates a narrative and how the game is played. Please think and I pray to God to guide you towards safety because i see very naive ignorance on the part of Muslims in the west. If you do not want to come to home countries move to places like Malaysia etc where in my experience it will be more safe.
Incorrect assessment of the situation and mere fear-mongering.

First of all Muslims are gaining more and more power in the Western system. This can be witnessed in the protests against Israel. If you look at the numbers in Marches for Ghaza, you can see more white people than Muslims. It is a sign that Muslims have successfully assimilated in the culture while ensuring their individuality and making crucial connections in the society.

Take UK as an example, Muslims are represented in every walk of life from Bureaucracy, Finance, Business, Medicine, entrepreneurship and what not. They are free to practice and preach Islam.

This class of Muslims who are skilled workers can never be vilified. If they are vilified they will simply leave to another western country that is more friendlier.

I am a strong believer that Rise of Islam will come from the West.

The reason this rise is delayed is due to our own Inferiority complexes and unstable governments back home.

This video explains all:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

Beta G lagta hai aap social media ko bhool gaye ho. The amount of westerns waking up from this nonsense of Israel has a right to defend itself to how it is actually preptrating the genocide and what it has been doing for the last 70 is astounding, not only that, the amount of people actually picking up the Quran and starting to read it out of curiosity as to what is in this book that even after such calamity makes a person so calm and thank god.

This is probably your first Gaza Israel war, but I have seen operation cast lead, protective edge etc etc and exact same thing happened and the response from the average westerner was not even 0.1% of what it is today, most of them believed the zionist narrative.

Just like today Pakistanis are not falling BS GHQ and PDM propaganda similarly now most of the westerners are not falling for Israeli lies.

Rocky Khurasani

Senator (1k+ posts)

Another example of Muslim's influence in UK. This scum was sacked today just because she was recklessly pro-israel and anti-muslim. It was not her mistake because all her peers in the past were like that too. But, the issue is that the tide is turning.

KhanWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)
Another example of Muslim's influence in UK. This scum was sacked today just because she was recklessly pro-israel and anti-muslim. It was not her mistake because all her peers in the past were like that too. But, the issue is that the tide is turning.

Her actions were also a factor in me writing this post, because i have been seeing her actions from a few months ago, i live in Pakistan and from that distance i understood where she was going and where her actions would lead. And without a govt backing a home minister in my view cannot go that far ...

Last edited:

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
Her actions were also a factor in me righting this post, because i have been seeing her actions from a few months ago, i live in Pakistan and from that distance i understood where she was going and where her actions would lead. And without a govt backing a home minister in my view cannot go that far ...
Good that this vile creature has been sacked but how many protests have been held in Saudia and uae? UAE is not even willing to end or even suspend its relationship with israel. Remember how all the western countires rallied against russia when the ukraine war started what has the muslim countries done so far? Just yesterday nethanyahu was telling arab countries to keep quiet if they want to protect their interests. Saudia are even intercepting missiles to defend israel. Even a signal of some sort of oil embargo from arab countires can f**k up western world economies who are still recovering from russian energy cuts.

western world will do what they have to whatever suits them but the question is what is the so called muslim world doing? we can't even protest openly in Pakistan like hundreds of thousands are doing in uk etc.

KhanWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)
Incorrect assessment of the situation and mere fear-mongering.

First of all Muslims are gaining more and more power in the Western system. This can be witnessed in the protests against Israel. If you look at the numbers in Marches for Ghaza, you can see more white people than Muslims. It is a sign that Muslims have successfully assimilated in the culture while ensuring their individuality and making crucial connections in the society.

Take UK as an example, Muslims are represented in every walk of life from Bureaucracy, Finance, Business, Medicine, entrepreneurship and what not. They are free to practice and preach Islam.

This class of Muslims who are skilled workers can never be vilified. If they are vilified they will simply leave to another western country that is more friendlier.

I am a strong believer that Rise of Islam will come from the West.

The reason this rise is delayed is due to our own Inferiority complexes and unstable governments back home.

This video explains all:

Thanks for your reply, i agree with some of your assessment and those does hold the weight. I am keen to see different side of story and thoughts because this is indeed a foggy issue.

Also see the Jews were the most accomplished class of society in Germany. They were professors, ministers, businessmen and inventors. But they were scapegoated for the world war 1 loss of Germany.

To make a successful assessment you have to take not only past, present but future scenario building. We are dealing with people in power who are masters in deception, and narrative making. I agree social media does portray a reality where common westerner can see a balanced view. But the intellectual elite and people in power of business, media and governments have their own strategic calculations about who to protect and who to make a scapegoat.

How the middle east situation affects the financial and economic life of west will in my view determine where the mental models of the population will go. If you understand what i mean, then obvious scapegoat would be Arabs, and then Arabs are Muslims and Muslims are living amoungst us and so forth . A few large scale deceptions will even make a dent in social media structures and information flow, a few changes in the back end algorithm and the western world will see a different picture and Islamic world will see a different picture.

My hypothesis rests on two factors -> the length to which the powers that be will go to achieve their objective and the scale of their deceptions. So, if a financial crunch or a conflict expansion in middle east affects western economy then a blame would be put on arabs and muslims. It is indeed a complex issue but my advice is from factoring the conflict in the middle east, media strategy currently in place , western govts and their approach and common western mind thinking about the situation, especially in an economic crunch era.

Last edited:

baaghi01

Senator (1k+ posts)
People in the west for the the first time are seeing the videos of kids getting killed and hospitals getting attacked and changing their opinion so I don’t know what rock and fear you are living under

KhanWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)
People in the west for the the first time are seeing the videos of kids getting killed and hospitals getting attacked and changing their opinion so I don’t know what rock and fear you are living under

Dude i work with most free and tolerant minded western people in my field . Even they mostly first condemn Hamas as terrorist and then say oh yes Palestinians are also dying this is not good, but hamas should also be destroyed etc etc. And my interactions with the ones who have hostility towards Muslims does not need any elaboration if you have interacted with such a people.

KhanWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)
Good that this vile creature has been sacked but how many protests have been held in Saudia and uae? UAE is not even willing to end or even suspend its relationship with israel. Remember how all the western countires rallied against russia when the ukraine war started what has the muslim countries done so far? Just yesterday nethanyahu was telling arab countries to keep quiet if they want to protect their interests. Saudia are even intercepting missiles to defend israel. Even a signal of some sort of oil embargo from arab countires can f**k up western world economies who are still recovering from russian energy cuts.

western world will do what they have to whatever suits them but the question is what is the so called muslim world doing? we can't even protest openly in Pakistan like hundreds of thousands are doing in uk etc.

Your answer is the most intelligent about the situation, in a global context and how global strategic issues are moving. Have you seen recently what netanyahu told western ambassadors in a big meeting where all European ambassadors were present, he said " If we fail then Europe is next " . He is fear mongering the west and by his statements you can see to what lengths they are willing to go towards their goal. Think about it .......

Thats why i am very uncomfortable where things might go for muslims in west, they are too much confident on human rights and stuff in the west, which history and psychology shows is false confidence.

Last edited:

Lathi-Charge

Senator (1k+ posts)
West is a lot more safer for Muslims than the despotic ruled Muslim world. London saw some of the largest Pro Palestinians demonstrations which you wouldn't see in the so called bastion of Islam Pakistan. infact your police roundup peaceful protestors and put them behind bars for merely protesting against Israel. the west is certainly having problems with the resurgent right wing but their democracy and justice system is still going strong where every individual citizen rights are protected. That hatemonger home secretary Suella Braverman got the boot this morning because the system simply won't tolerate such kind of behaviour. btw her behaviour had more to do with appeasing the right wing to position herself as the next Tory leader.

KhanWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)
Beta G lagta hai aap social media ko bhool gaye ho. The amount of westerns waking up from this nonsense of Israel has a right to defend itself to how it is actually preptrating the genocide and what it has been doing for the last 70 is astounding, not only that, the amount of people actually picking up the Quran and starting to read it out of curiosity as to what is in this book that even after such calamity makes a person so calm and thank god.

This is probably your first Gaza Israel war, but I have seen operation cast lead, protective edge etc etc and exact same thing happened and the response from the average westerner was not even 0.1% of what it is today, most of them believed the zionist narrative.

Just like today Pakistanis are not falling BS GHQ and PDM propaganda similarly now most of the westerners are not falling for Israeli lies.

It is good to see a different perspective and way of looking at things. I do not claim to be a know all person. I have presented my assessment which i feel makes sense in a big picture and what i know and have read about the geopolitics, economy and western world.

But i would still encourage to do a future scenario building in a complete unbiased way, take feedback from all the following areas, social media narrative, media strategy currently of all big channels, middle east conflict expansion effect on western economy, Israeli objectives and also Israeli influence on west, western govts current approach, history of west ( please do study how people react when economy goes downhill ) actually this fact was told to me by a European who said ""we start behaving very badly when our economies and financial condition worsens and he did have a point, study all revolutions in west were based on economic conditions "".

After that whole picture at least, i am not confident to give my family members an advice to stay in west. But i respect others thinking on this and I do hope that i am wrong.

Last edited:

KhanWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)
West is a lot more safer for Muslims than the despotic ruled Muslim world. London saw some of the largest Pro Palestinians demonstrations which you wouldn't see in the so called bastion of Islam Pakistan. infact your police roundup peaceful protestors and put them behind bars for merely protesting against Israel. the west is certainly having problems with the resurgent right wing but their democracy and justice system is still going strong where every individual citizen rights are protected. That hatemonger home secretary Suella Braverman got the boot this morning because the system simply won't tolerate such kind of behaviour. btw her behaviour had more to do with appeasing the right wing to position herself as the next Tory leader.

In Pakistan people have protested on large scales, PTI was not allowed due to you know all about. other parties have done big protests like jamat e islami, Juf, tlp etc and no one threw them in jails. PTI case was local political problem.

Last edited:

Lathi-Charge

Senator (1k+ posts)
In Pakistan people have protested on large scales, PTI was not allowed due to you know all about. other parties have done big protests like jamat e islami, Juf, tlp etc and no one threw them in jails. PTI case due was local political problem.
glad to know that people in Pakistan were given the right to protest by the military generals. on media, saw a Jamat e Islami protest few days ago which was disrupted by the police. i suppose they must be protesting against something else. btw any protest from the other mainstream political parties apart from the religious parties?

KhanWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)
glad to know that people in Pakistan were given the right to protest by the military generals. on media, saw a Jamat e Islami protest few days ago which was disrupted by the police. i suppose they must be protesting against something else. btw any protest from the other mainstream political parties apart from the religious parties?

Mainstream other then PTI don't care about the Palestine issue. And jamat e islami after that disruption did a much bigger protest.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
It is good to see a different perspective and way of looking at things. I do not claim to be a know all person. I have presented my assessment which i feel makes sense in a big picture and what i know and have read about the geopolitics, economy and western world.
Reading about it and being there are two different things. I've been following this conflict for the past 40 years and discussing it with westerners for the past 14 to 15yrs and I can see the see the change in narrative.

Before there was no way you could convince any of them that Israel is at fault, because mainstream media is basically where they got all their information and that narrative was controlled by the Israeli lobby.

Today its different.

Nazimshah

Senator (1k+ posts)

But i would still encourage to do a future scenario building in a complete unbiased way, take feedback from all the following areas, social media narrative, media strategy currently of all big channels, middle east conflict expansion effect on western economy, Israeli objectives and also Israeli influence on west, western govts current approach, history of west ( please do study how people react when economy goes downhill ) actually this fact was told to me by a European who said ""we start behaving very badly when our economies and financial condition worsens and he did have a point, study all revolutions in west were based on economic conditions "".

After that whole picture at least, i am not confident to give my family members an advice to stay in west. But i respect others thinking on this and I do hope that i am wrong.
Just out of topic hope your visa application not rejected or something that put you off.

KhanWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)
Just out of topic hope your visa application not rejected or something that put you off.

No brother, please don't suspect my motive for the post, I already said that i hope my thinking is wrong. The answers here have given me some samples of thinking about the issue. In the world of statistics these are not enough but atleast i got to see some.

Btw i can go in any western country very easily due to my field being in great demand in the tech world.

Melanthus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I feel safe in UK than I would be if I were in Pakistan.If I were in Pakistan I would have been in jail for expressing my views.In the west the political leadership supports Israel but the public does not.Hundreds of thousands of people have protested in western countries .Three countries namely Ireland,Norway and Spain have condemned Israeli genocide of Palestinians.The younger generation is against Israel.They have access to social media and can see videos and reports of Zionist barbarity.The Jewish controlled media can not fool younger people. https://twitter.com/x/status/1724029526831673722