A great slap on the face of India n Altaf Husein

such bolo

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bismillah ir Rahman ir Raheem,

Dear Brothers and Sisters, please read the following two news clips from Express newspaper....and you would find that Altaf Husein tried to distort the facts for his malicious designs.....the sad incident of killings for the ransom of two persons from Sikh community is really condemable but the attitude of Altaf Husein is more condemnable who tried to distort the fact by portrying the situation as something against minorities without considering that this kind of attitude might result in difficulties for Paksitan and Pakistanis abroad, muslims in India and Muslims in general...

Thanks to the Almight Allah and thanks to the leaders of Sikh community of Pakistan whose statement is really a slap on the face of Altaf Husein and India who tried to get the undue advantage out of the situation....

1100864485-1.gif

1100865949-1.gif

I wold request Altaf Husein to please keep your mouth shut and it is not necessary to poke your nose in every matter and issue a press release.

mehwish_ali

such bolo said:

Dear Brothers and Sisters, please read the following two news clips from Express newspaper....and you would find that Altaf Husein tried to distort the facts for his malicious designs.....the sad incident of killings for the ransom of two persons from Sikh community is really condemable but the attitude of Altaf Husein is more condemnable who tried to distort the fact by portrying the situation as something against minorities without considering that this kind of attitude might result in difficulties for Paksitan and Pakistanis abroad, muslims in India and Muslims in general...

Thanks to the Almight Allah and thanks to the leaders of Sikh community of Pakistan whose statement is really a slap on the face of Altaf Husein and India who tried to get the undue advantage out of the situation....

PoPupwindow.aspx

1100865949-1.gif

I wold request Altaf Husein to please keep you mouth shut and it is not necessary to poke your nose in every matter and issue a press release.

We have every right to Condemn the Talibani Fasaadi mentality. From the creation of Pakistan such beheadings and Slaughtering were never done in whole history of Pakistan. It is only after this Fassadi Talibani Mullahs teachings that this thing started in Pakistan.

Minorities were living in peace and there was no danger to their lives. But then these Talibani Fasaadies started making life hell for Minorities (what to talk about Minorities, they even slaughtering Ahle Sunnah Muslims like Ansar-e-Islam while they are Barailvies. What they did with Peer Saif? Your memory is defected one otherwise you would have remembered how they treated his dead body.

And what to talk about Sikhs and Hindus in Pakistan, have you forgotten what these Fasadies did to them in Afghanistan, when Fitna Taliban of Mullah Umar banned Hindus from wearing any other colour of dress except for ZARD colour and their dress should not resemble the dresses of Muslims so that they could be recognised and humiliated. Shame upon this Talibani Mentality which is still present in same way in Pakistan too and as soon as they get a chance, they will repeat these their Shameful Version of Islam and you people keep on clapping upon that too.

Off course we condemn this Talibani mentality and this Talibani version of sick Islam and we are followers of Prophet Muhammad (saw) and will keep on protesting for the rights of Pakistani Minorities as this is what Prophet MUhammad (saw) has taught us. Insha-Allah.

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)
We all as Pakistanis condemn this shamefull act of babarism of killing a human being whether it's a sikh, hindu or jewish or christian or a muslim or any other human being.

such bolo

Miss Mehwish...I think you have completely missed the point...The point is not that who killed, the actual point is that what was the motive....leader of sikh community are saying that killings were due to non payment of ransom and Sikhs as community or minority were not targeted.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
such bolo said:
Miss Mehwish...I think you have completely missed the point...The point is not that who killed, the actual point is that what was the motive....leader of sikh community are saying that killings were due to non payment of ransom and Sikhs as community or minority were not targeted.

Let them cry mohajir tears like they always do ...this is their politics, i find it incredibly stupid that they think they are a minority

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
such bolo said:

1100864485-1.gif

1100865949-1.gif

I wold request Altaf Husein to please keep your mouth shut and it is not necessary to poke your nose in every matter and issue a press release.

Sikh community's stance on this matter is very realistic and patriotic. They have played very positive role in difusing blame game from India. My hats off to them.

Minorities rights are protected to the fullest in our religion and in constitution. Not like 1000's of Muslims butchered in Gujrat and other parts of Hind.

Sikhs are not protected in India herself. Hindu zionists have filled indian army with Sikhs so the Hindus can save their lives at the expense of Sikhs.

Zar Dari saheb: You are so stupid asking for rescuing of kidnapped Sikhs 'be hifazat'!!
You think the kidnappers will listen to you? You might even jeopardize their chances of rescue. This is a job for local police to do and fed officials should not make any statements as this. Any statements from Islamabad makes it a national event which by no means it is. Also it invites international attentions

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Islam does not stand for killing of any human unless they are in war.

Star Gazer

furry87 said:
such bolo said:

Let them cry mohajir tears like they always do ...this is their politics, i find it incredibly stupid that they think they are a minority

I have a request, Please do not use words like muhajir because there is no body muhajir in Pakistan any more .Yes I know this was used by the mqm and probably still they do, but we have to ignore the misuse of the word and try to concentrate on the real issues by trying to make them realize their folly and misconception. IF AH is not a muhajir in britain than how on earth mqm can consider themselves to be such in their place of birth.?
My family of more than 500 strong migrated from india in 1947 August, we have not considered ourselves muhajirs for a single day.The first time I came to realize the word was after birth of mqm.
Credibility to the word does not exsist in the case of mqm,lets call them mqm supporters.

Star Gazer

@ mehwish_ali
Would you care to comment on the slaying of innocent muslims in india,just to share our pain and anguish? or the killings of christians,sikhs or the untouchable minorities?
You silence could speak volumes!

GeoG

Star Gazer said:
furry87 said:
[quote="such bolo":k5vdnfrh]Miss Mehwish...I think you have completely missed the point...The point is not that who killed, the actual point is that what was the motive....leader of sikh community are saying that killings were due to non payment of ransom and Sikhs as community or minority were not targeted.

I have a request, Please do not use words like muhajir because there is no body muhajir in Pakistan any more .Yes I know this was used by the mqm and probably still they do, but we have to ignore the misuse of the word and try to concentrate on the real issues by trying to make them realize their folly and misconception. IF AH is not a muhajir in britain than how on earth mqm can consider themselves to be such in their place of birth.?
My family of more than 500 strong migrated from india in 1947 August, we have not considered ourselves muhajirs for a single day.The first time I came to realize the word was after birth of mqm.
Credibility to the word does not exsist in the case of mqm,lets call them mqm supporters.[/quote:k5vdnfrh]

[clap] Bravo
That should be our national spirit.
Some of our family memebers migrated as well, they all settled in Lahore but never regarded themselves as Mohajir.
I agree Mohajir word highlighted after creation of MQM.

mehwish_ali

Star Gazer said:
@ mehwish_ali
Would you care to comment on the slaying of innocent muslims in india,just to share our pain and anguish? or the killings of christians,sikhs or the untouchable minorities?

@Star Gazer,

My earlier posts are present here where my stance is very much clear.

I send Allah's Lanat upon extremist Fanatics, All Extremists either they are Taliban Muslim Fanatics or the Hindu Fanatics or the Christian Fanatics or any other Fanatic.

I believe in Humanity and Peace and Human Loving Forces should be strong enough to defeat these Evil forces of extremism.

I believe that Talibani Muslim Fanatics and Hindu Fanatics are two faces of same coin. They are ?????? of each other. It is a universal Truth if Talibaani Extremism becomes strong at one end of border, then for sure other side of border will see rise of Hindu extremism. So, they are friends of each other and dependant upon each other.

So, some thing else too Star Gazer?

GeoG

mehwish_ali said:
[quote="Star Gazer":2ndvcjr4]@ mehwish_ali

@Star Gazer,

I send Allah's Lanat upon extremist Fanatics, All Extremists either they are Taliban Muslim Fanatics or the Hindu Fanatics or the Christian Fanatics or any other Fanatic.
[/quote:2ndvcjr4]

Does that include Fanatics in Karachi as well. If this is the case you are sending a direct Allah's Lanat on you killer leader who is the biggest fanatic of our country and killer too.

mehwish_ali

GeoG said:
mehwish_ali said:
[quote="Star Gazer":3t5kr2yf]@ mehwish_ali

@Star Gazer,

Does that include Fanatics in Karachi as well. If this is the case you are sending a direct Allah's Lanat on you killer leader who is the biggest fanatic of our country and killer too.[/quote:3t5kr2yf]

People are blinded due to their hatred and not able to see that MQM actions were based upon Reactions of the Evil Forces who used every evil way to destroy MQM by force and by making false accusations against MQM.

That is why when President Musharraf came and he stopped all these Evil Tactics against MQM, and brought Justice to Karachi in form of Local Government System, and people of Karachi saw for the first time that Karachi was getting development (even if the Local Government belonged to JI in first 4 years), then we saw TOTAL Peace and Development in Karachi for complete 8 years.

How? How President Musharraf brought all this Peace for 8 years without firing a Single Bullet? Upon this Haters of MQM come up with all types of Satanic Lame excuses that they were in government with Musharraf blah blah blah. But again a slap on their face that first 4 years it was the Local Government of JI and again there were nothing else in Karachi except for Peace.

So, my good advice to Haters of MQM, they should open up their Eyes and get rid of this hatred and realize the facts that MQM actions were based upon the Reaction to the injustices practised by Earlier 2 Democratic Parties in Era of 90s, otherwise MQM is very Positive force in Pakistan and could do a lot in Development of Pakistan.

Star Gazer

mehwish_ali said:
GeoG said:
[quote="mehwish_ali":3ez8rd81][quote="Star Gazer":3ez8rd81]
People are blinded due to their hatred and not able to see that MQM actions were based upon Reactions of the Evil Forces who used every evil way to destroy MQM by force and by making false accusations against MQM.

That is why when President Musharraf came and he stopped all these Evil Tactics against MQM, and brought Justice to Karachi in form of Local Government System, and people of Karachi saw for the first time that Karachi was getting development (even if the Local Government belonged to JI in first 4 years), then we saw TOTAL Peace and Development in Karachi for complete 8 years.

How? How President Musharraf brought all this Peace for 8 years without firing a Single Bullet? Upon this Haters of MQM come up with all types of Satanic Lame excuses that they were in government with Musharraf blah blah blah. But again a slap on their face that first 4 years it was the Local Government of JI and again there were nothing else in Karachi except for Peace.

So, my good advice to Haters of MQM, they should open up their Eyes and get rid of this hatred and realize the facts that MQM actions were based upon the Reaction to the injustices practised by Earlier 2 Democratic Parties in Era of 90s, otherwise MQM is very Positive force in Pakistan and could do a lot in Development of Pakistan.
[/quote:3ez8rd81][/quote:3ez8rd81]

Thankyou for the answer although all that you needed to say was that "Yes I condemn the slaying of the muslims by hindu fanatics and of any other people aswell." Your answer is more like a justification of somekind. What do I know?

It is getting boring and repetitive that everytime you guys face critisizm all of you without exception start to label the critique as Hater of mqm. For Gods sake grow up and stop flattering yourself. No one hates you, this is an ego inflating tactic and is too rusty.

Jury

mehwish_ali said:

Mustafa Kamal [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L65WFO7jcXY[/video]