A look Inside the Brain of a Typical PTI Youthia - A Psychological Analysis

aqibarain

Minister (2k+ posts)
if someone says ik is merely a dummy. real power is army. or even bigger argument USA. and it's waste of time to discuss IK. and he is self centered person. how do you reply it.

armys dummys don't take 23 years of struggle to come to power. compare IK with all the army's dummies like bhutto, nawaz sharif, altaf hussain etc...

no one went through real struggle like IK. the struggle which is in front of you.... if you can not see then you are blind...

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
if someone says ik is merely a dummy. real power is army. or even bigger argument USA. and it's waste of time to discuss IK. and he is self centered person. how do you reply it.
Were you dropped as a kid? are you delusional? Are you a motherfukin piece of shit? Are you a paid mother fukin cunt on the payroll of that qatari whore? Son go fuck your mother and be born again. For the assholery and stupidy of this post is what i call the lowest of getting noticed. Go and sit in silence and think, while your friends keep on fucking your sister ...

desi_phaphy

Voter (50+ posts)
Were you dropped as a kid? are you delusional? Are you a motherfukin piece of shit? Are you a paid mother fukin cunt on the payroll of that qatari whore? Son go fuck your mother and be born again. For the assholery and stupidy of this post is what i call the lowest of getting noticed. Go and sit in silence and think, while your friends keep on fucking your sister ...
jitni tatti tu ne is reply main ki ha sida jawab likh deta. koi level ka paid patwari lagta ha tu. achi bhali baat ko abusive bnana pmln supp9rts ka khasa ha. kashti pe baithne pe dihan de. Europe Aisy nhi ponchy ga.

desi_phaphy

Voter (50+ posts)
armys dummys don't take 23 years of struggle to come to power. compare IK with all the army's dummies like bhutto, nawaz sharif, altaf hussain etc...

no one went through real struggle like IK. the struggle which is in front of you.... if you can not see then you are blind...
that's a good argument

shehzadakram

MPA (400+ posts)
agreed brother ...
You need to have a brain to analyze anything.....
Zardari and Shareef clans are criminally corrupt? Any doubt?
Your apologetic demeanor and pathetic attempt to mask it with satire pretty much tells me what a colossal harami you are....
Seeing the likes of you take exceptions to the comings and goings of PTI is like watching a heera mandi dalal calling others "beghairat" after putting a price on his mother all night long.
Stick to felching the "camouflaged" dick of GHQ which your mother took so passionately. Psychoanalyzing us is beyond your cognitive reach.

Maa ke loray, behan ke dallay, apni behan ke chodu ho pukar raha hai. Khan chuthiapay martha hai aur youthiay bhi, kyunke woh haram ke nahin hain jaisay teri qatari randi maa. Chal tujhe bhi ghar chalana hai, toh baith us ke payrol par ya charh mera lund par. I have another option for filths like you, you should jump back inside you dear old mummys ever fucked in a single rupee by countless father you might have. jump back inside tera your ammi's vagina, make it a bhosra while you abbu is fucking you behan you maa ke loray. Teri dadi aur nani ki choot main itefaq foundry ka garam sariya ...

Are you normally this obnoxious, or did you take classes?

Karachi se jab pehli dafa lahore phouncha tha, aisay bharway apni behan ki setting apne dost se karwathay thay aur maa ko kamre se apni maa ko chudne ki awaaz sun ke ghar se bahir nikal jathay thay thakay maa sahi mazay le aur behan ke chodu paisay aur cheezay dilathay rahain ...

you both are pedawaaar of heera mandi

You guys are extremist and bunch of fascists. Your behavior compels me to rethink my support for PTI and justifies Pak Army bug squashing you.

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
You guys are extremist and bunch of fascists. Your behavior compels me to rethink my support for PTI and justifies Pak Army bug squashing you.
You cunt i am not PTI. I do or say what i think is right. So go on you piece of shit, cause your words dont matter to me and also your filthy existence ...

shehzadakram

MPA (400+ posts)
You cunt i am not PTI. I do or say what i think is right. So go on you piece of shit, cause your words dont matter to me and also your filthy existence ...
You guys deserved to get ass fucked and Army is doing its jobs. Now kneel down...on all fours boy and make way for the Hawaldaars and corporals ! easy does it boy resistance is futile hahaha ha....love it ! 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
You guys deserved to get ass fucked and Army is doing its jobs. Now kneel down...on all fours boy and make way for the Hawaldaars and corporals ! easy does it boy resistance is futile hahaha ha....love it ! 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀
Resistance is futile? I cant name the fukin movie which the qoute is derived from. But you sure are in the helm or rather the edge of assholery. you are a turd and a spawn of this illegitimate bullshit that we see. If you wanna talk sinsibily we shall share a word or two. otherwise no one best me here on this forum. Ask your daddys who i fuck for breakfast lunch and dinner, you are just a kid a stupid cunt and nothing more ...

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yet the one that's squirming with a tore ass syndrome is you..... zero fucks given about what sideshow freaks living in a fuckin phantasm think......
You have nothing but ramblings..... give me an alternate to Niazi and then I'll take you serious... and by alternate I don't mean Nawaz, Zardari....
We can open a new thread and compare the transgressions of these two, as well as Niazi....
If you weren't a harami.... I wouldn't be needing to give you these pointers. Alas! but you are a harami with a peanut for brains.

shehzadakram

MPA (400+ posts)
Yet the one that's squirming with a tore ass syndrome is you..... zero fucks given about what sideshow freaks living in a fuckin phantasm think......
You have nothing but ramblings..... give me an alternate to Niazi and then I'll take you serious... and by alternate I don't mean Nawaz, Zardari....
We can open a new thread and compare the transgressions of these two, as well as Niazi....
If you weren't a harami.... I wouldn't be needing to give you these pointers. Alas! but you are a harami with a peanut for brains.
U r proving my points that i highlighted in my thread. Please refer to point 7 and 8. I am glad that you have added value to my argument. Guys like u need to be eradicated and army is rightfully doing its job. No mercy No Remorse. Just smoke u guys out and put a bamboo up your treacherous asses Period!

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
U r proving my points that i highlighted in my thread. Please refer to point 7 and 8. I am glad that you have added value to my argument. Guys like u need to be eradicated and army is rightfully doing its job. No mercy No Remorse. Just smoke u guys out and put a bamboo up your treacherous asses Period!
Please refer to the middle finger..... And go ram yer mother in da bunker....