A Must Read Interview of Imran Khan By Gordon Duff

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
This interveiw was done by an american. He just published it today. Please read the full interview and the comments below. I don't wanna post the whole thing here as It is too long.

I hope you guys enjoy it and please comment If you have something useful and constructive to say. No tanga party or idiotic things like that.

Here is the link: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/03/01 ... st-places/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

G

Zardari should make him the chairman of Pakistan Cricket Board so he can hush up or send him to waziristan to make a Pakistan "B" team for future 20/20. Politic is not his field and 3000 votes in NA55 says it all. He is done.

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is what an american writes about Imran:

"I think we need to run him here. He is what Americans wish Ron Paul really was."

armani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Raju:
Ron Paul is exactly the Imran of US. He is a very nationalist politician. He is all against this war on terror drama. Not just war on terror but American foreign policy. Unfortunately, he couldn't make it because of the lobbyists stretch and influence in American politics. Though the well educated and nationalist Americans stand for him. Similar is the case with Imran. He is fighting a feudalistic corrupt political system. However, the difference between Imran and Paul will be that Paul might never become the US president but IA Imran will lead the country very soon.
Molson4u:
After 22 years of extreme hardships and hope Jinnah's muslim league won couple of seats in 1935. Many like you stood and said the same thing. " Jinnah you are done. Go back to London and run your law firm". 12 years after He got you a country, you call it Pakistan. Weather you like it or not, Imran is going to lead you IA.
Sleep tight.

Adeel

Founder
Great article! I love this! thanks for posting.

crux of the article:

We could get this guy elected President of the United States in a flat minute!

wonderful, but i want him as PM of Pakistan for new future and new generation.

When a school is blown up in Pakistan, the list of potential suspects often has some names that would surprise many Americans

thanks God, americans have realized foreign involvement!

America is at war and Pakistan is the front lines. When you talk terrorism, Pakistan is the victim, not the US

too me thats the best thing they said!

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pretty interesting article, thanks for sharing.

If Imran were to run for US President, he'd have the soccer moms drooling all over him, that's for sure. But as the author rightly points out he'd get crucified by the press. He'd be too left of center and be deemed a radical because of his views, such as pulling out of Iraq and Afghanistan, ending the war on terror, reducing defense spending and increasing the education budget.

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
armani said:
After 22 years of extreme hardships and hope Jinnah's muslim league won couple of seats in 1935. Many like you stood and said the same thing. " Jinnah you are done. Go back to London and run your law firm". 12 years after He got you a country, you call it Pakistan. Weather you like it or not, Imran is going to lead you IA.
Sleep tight.

Dekho bhai, If you are a muslim and a good human being. You should be supporting the truth and whatever your mind and heart thinks is right.

I will support Imran until the day I die because I know he is the only truth. You can cheat others but you can't cheat yourself.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Adeel said:
Great article! I love this! thanks for posting.

crux of the article:

We could get this guy elected President of the United States in a flat minute!

wonderful, but i want him as PM of Pakistan for new future and new generation.

When a school is blown up in Pakistan, the list of potential suspects often has some names that would surprise many Americans

thanks God, americans have realized foreign involvement!

America is at war and Pakistan is the front lines. When you talk terrorism, Pakistan is the victim, not the US

too me thats the best thing they said!

Actually Pakistan is the front line since 1978, from Soviet attack on Afghan and US planned to fight against USSR though Pakistan.

Pakistan and Afghanistan is under siege since last 30 year.
A long time of trouble and touchers.
May Allah bless Pakistan and Afghanistan and through these so called super powers out.

If they are super power, why not they fight together at their own land???

love Pak

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
molson4u said:
Zardari should make him the chairman of Pakistan Cricket Board so he can hush up or send him to waziristan to make a Pakistan "B" team for future 20/20. Politic is not his field and 3000 votes in NA55 says it all. He is done.

IK stay firm, Allah is with you.
Two reactions are expected from believers when they are exposed to any suffering. The first is to show patience, and the second is to show gratitude to Allah (subhana wa taala) for sending them this test. Allah (subhana wa taala) says: "...those who patiently persevere will truly receive a reward without measure..." [Al-Quran 39:10]

asad160

molson4u said:

NA-55 election doesn't tell us ANYTHING! Until Election Commission is independent, elections mean NOTHING! By The Way, GROW UP!

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It is a good favorable assessment of IK by the American journalist and I am very happy with it,but there is no interview with IK,only a review of what Gordon Duff gathered from the interview with him.
By the way I did not know that IK could speak Pashtu.

asad160

AMAZING READ!!! Kindly keep posting such stuff ... forget the Americans, our 'leaders' don't tell anyone about our real situation(s) ... we need to project our proud face to the world in a proud and dignified manner ... thank you for posting! :)

zum zum

Citizen
yaaro i don,t know much about politics but guyz everytime i hear imran khan talking...he alwayz backs his statements with some solid stuff
no politician has anything against him other than sita white case
he gave us a cancer hospital, a university..............
he alwayz declarez namez of corrupt politicianz on air without any hesitation n fear
such as altaf bhai london walay