A New Section in Siasat.pk Is Long Overdue -

Status
Not open for further replies.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Attention All members;

I have been a member since Dec 09 and have been actively participating in political arguments.

I am sure you have noticed that the Indian members are free to join because siasat.pk believes in freedom of speech and opinion provided its within the terms of use.

We had had many many members, both Pakistanis and Indians come n go, share their opinion post, and spent quality time here away from dirty and sexual social clubs such as dating sites and yahoo messengers.

I am personally, and I am sure you as well, are very grateful in this context that siasat.pk exists that we can broaden our thinking, learn what others think and find possible solution to current problems in Pakistan. We may not agree with each other but nonetheless people do have their rights to post opinions, favorable to some but not to others. And that's the very definition of a forum.

But what I have really missed in last 17 months of my 'life' in siasat.pk that this Forum does not offer any form of platform that our Sikh friends can share their thoughts. I believe by not having such section and opportunity for the Sikhs, we are definitely missing out on the thought process from them.

I believe, and Sikhs will vouch for it, that Sikhs are very distinct race in the Pakistani continent from Khyber Pakhtoon Khwah to Trivendrum in southern India. I know there are also Sikhs in Pakistan that need a common platform where they can discuss their plight and joy. We definitely don't want them to feel a 'left out' group.

Therefore, I request the owner/moderator of the forum to create a separate section for Sikhs population, very much like India/International section where Sikhs can congregate and share their opinion.

Alternatively, if for any reason this is not acceptable to the owner/moderator, then I request that you make this post as a poll and get the opinion of other Pakistani members. You should note that we should not count any votes from Indian members because that would be bias since Indians would not want to see Sikhs come here.

I request all Pakistani member to support my initiatives and vote YES in case we end up voting in a poll.

I trust you will support me on this so the siasat.pk will earn reputations amongst Sikhs also and will increase its membership and hence increased revenue also. Once it is created please spread the word to Sikhs inviting them join us. I will go to any length to find Sikhs and convince them to join us.

Salam

Gazoo Martian

riverblue

MPA (400+ posts)
salam gazoo uncle...... mujhe point nahe samajh aya sikhs k liye separate section ka? is tarha tou phir christians bhi hain..... un k bhi opinions and thought processes hain...... they will also feel "left out" then :/

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This forum, Siasat.pk is only for Pakistanis, although other nationalities are allowed to participate as long as they fulfill the requirements to retain their membership.

Here issue related to Pakistan and Muslim world are discussed. Pakistanis themselves need to resolved their issues themselves. We do not expect an Indian Hindu or Sikh will be faithful to Pakistan. Actually they will not leave any opportunity to damage or defame Pakistan.

Although I respect the thread starter, but I am against the proposal presented by the starter of this thread.

gazoomartian

salam gazoo uncle...... mujhe point nahe samajh aya sikhs k liye separate section ka? is tarha tou phir christians bhi hain..... un k bhi opinions and thought processes hain...... they will also feel "left out" then :/

because beta ji, Sikhs are distinct society than Christians. Besides someone else has to ask for Christian section. I will ask for Sikhs because Sikhs are more oppressed in India. they are being used in forefront in kashmir and else, by the Hindu govt to take the flying bullets from mujahedeen of Kashmir. This is just one example. Hindu govt of India does not care if Sikh soldiers die but they do if a Hindu soldier dies.

Sikhs deserve better

Unicorn

Banned
This forum, Siasat.pk is only for Pakistanis, although other nationalities are allowed to participate as long as they fulfill the requirements to retain their membership.

Here issue related to Pakistan and Muslim world are discussed. Pakistanis themselves need to resolved their issues themselves. We do not expect an Indian Hindu or Sikh will be faithful to Pakistan. Actually they will not leave any opportunity to damage or defame Pakistan.

Although I respect the thread starter, but I am against the proposal presented by the starter of this thread.

He believes that by helping them get Khalistan will help Pakistan.

gazoomartian

In effect what you have asked for is that Indians be banned from this site since you are against the new section for Sikhs

gazoomartian

At the moment Pakistan is in a big mess. We should concentrate to unit Pakistanis to build a stronger Pakistan.

Just to let you know brother, that point of discussion here is Sikhs on siasat.pk, not Pakistan.

majority of issues discussed here will be about Pakistan but we do have separate section for India, no reason why we cant have one for Sikhs. If I were the owner I would not even wait for this long to create one

Status
Not open for further replies.