A place in Pakistan that you want the World to see

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
My objective of this thread is to list the name of places and show the world what interesting, beautiful and ancient places we have in Pakistan that they can enjoy.

Often visiting different places I have realised that most of these places either have historical or romantic link which makes it attractive for tourist to come to those places.

We have many places like Taxila, Mohenjo Daro, Saat Sahelion ka mazar (tomb of seven friends), Makli graveyard.

If you know of any places that you would you think tourist will love to visit and can become a must visit for their trip then do share.

I will start with Wagah Border parade ceremony as it is a unique experience which will be interesting for tourists.

Last edited by a moderator:

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistan desperately needs a leader to counter terrorism. It is strange state of affairs that majority of the parties in the Pakistani parliament voted in favor of the constitutional amendment for the establishment of special courts, but supreme court stopped it. The government has also insisted that the decision to set up special courts is necessary to successfully prosecute terror suspects.

However, some human rights organization voiced against it, The Pakistani supreme court failed to realize that Pakistan is at war. It has stuck down the special courts. Pakistani Kangroo courts need to set its direction right otherwise the future of Pakistan is doomed.

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)

We are all aware of natural beauty of Pakistan but if you compare other places in the world with far more sophisticated infrastructure then a tourist might think twice but I am asking for places which are unique to Pakistan like Harappa, Data Darbar, Shahi Qila, Badshahi Mosque and so on.

HORUS

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
there is katas Raj, its pretty unique
katasraj4.jpg

Rohtas Fort
Rohtas%20Fort%20full%20view.jpg

Uch Sharif (it was replicated in the movie Transformers)
uch-sharif-is-an-important-historical-city-being-founded-by-alexander-the-great-2.jpg

Hiran Minar
Hiran_Minar-_monument_to_Mansraj.jpg

Countless other places

We are all aware of natural beauty of Pakistan but if you compare other places in the world with far more sophisticated infrastructure then a tourist might think twice but I am asking for places which are unique to Pakistan like Harappa, Data Darbar, Shahi Qila, Badshahi Mosque and so on.

khan afghan1

Minister (2k+ posts)
There is no doubt pakistan is a place to visit but we pakistani don't keep our country clean and in order.go and visit islamabad the capital of Pakistan is full of rubbish.
You won't believe that there are now people selling and buying on the pavement all over islamabad. Shoes repair is setting right in front of the houses. You will see barbers on the pavement with a hanging mirror in the tree.trees have been chopped off.
Almost all pavement has been taken over by security huts.CDA is a white elephant who is making money out of it for their personal gain.
If you want people from outside world to visit pakistan than you need to take drastic action

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
There is no doubt pakistan is a place to visit but we pakistani don't keep our country clean and in order.go and visit islamabad the capital of Pakistan is full of rubbish.
You won't believe that there are now people selling and buying on the pavement all over islamabad. Shoes repair is setting right in front of the houses. You will see barbers on the pavement with a hanging mirror in the tree.trees have been chopped off.
Almost all pavement has been taken over by security huts.CDA is a white elephant who is making money out of it for their personal gain.
If you want people from outside world to visit pakistan than you need to take drastic action

We know we have problems like many European countries had problems after 2nd world war but it improved and now people visit those places. So do share your favourite place.

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan is not even safe for a Cricket Team, let alone the entire world.

Zimbabwe team is coming and I am sure security in Pakistan will improve in few years time because CPEC can't be successful without good security. Please share a place that you like and can become attraction for tourists