A request to friends and fellow comrades !!!

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
https://ultrasurf.us/download/

https://www.whatismyip.com/

I urge everyone that stand with the right side of History, for you maybe in surveillance or can come into harms way. Its best to post anything here without a vpn is not safe. A lot of eyes are on this forum. And especially those bastards of Maryum Randi's whore house media cell. Download a VPN and be safe. Just connect it as soon as you log into your systems. The best free and the easiest ones are many, but i will post a link of one of the few i use.

I mostly use. Windows Client

connect and go to

just to be sure that you are connected ...

Be safe everyone...

KPKInsafian

Senator (1k+ posts)

I urge everyone that stand with the right side of History, for you maybe in surveillance or can come into harms way. Its best to post anything here without a vpn is not safe. A lot of eyes are on this forum. And especially those bastards of Maryum Randi's whore house media cell. Download a VPN and be safe. Just connect it as soon as you log into your systems. The best free and the easiest ones are many, but i will post a link of one of the few i use.

connect and go to

just to be sure that you are connected ...

Be safe everyone...
Bro we are way ahead of them, don’t worry know exactly how tackle them!👊🏻😂

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bro we are way ahead of them, don’t worry know exactly how tackle them!👊🏻😂
Good on ya bro, its for the ones who might want to know this, just concerned, thats all. But I wanna know who is this canada wala barfeela bhalu? I hope he doesn't ban me from here. 🤣
🤣🤣

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

connect and go to

just to be sure that youُ are connected ...

Be safe everyone...

People have to speak openly against them and you are scaring them. Idiot grow some meatballs.

wasiqjaved

Your cellphone is always trying to connect to the nearest cellphone tower. These cellphone towers are owned by companies who have given permission to security agencies to pull anyone's location at any given time. Not only that, your call and sms logs can be accessed by government dating back even 1 year.

Your sim is biometric verified, meaning your details can be pulled out just through your phone number. Even if you turn your location off from phone, your sim is still giving adequate information to ascertain your location via cell tower.

VPN is only going to secure your data, but even then, Free VPNs are not secure. Only powerful VPN's like ExpressVPN, NordVPN, ProtonVPN can secure your connection, but you have to do the basics right.

Avoid using Facebook and WhatsApp. They have very weak security and most govt. can access your chat logs. Use Signal.

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
People have to speak openly against them and you are scaring them. Idiot grow some meatballs.
Shut the fuck up einstien ki aulad. sab teri tarhan phattu nahin. its better to be safe than to be sorry. They have been eye on siasat.pk ...

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
Your cellphone is always trying to connect to the nearest cellphone tower. These cellphone towers are owned by companies who have given permission to security agencies to pull anyone's location at any given time. Not only that, your call and sms logs can be accessed by government dating back even 1 year.

Your sim is biometric verified, meaning your details can be pulled out just through your phone number. Even if you turn your location off from phone, your sim is still giving adequate information to ascertain your location via cell tower.

VPN is only going to secure your data, but even then, Free VPNs are not secure. Only powerful VPN's like ExpressVPN, NordVPN, ProtonVPN can secure your connection, but you have to do the basics right.

Avoid using Facebook and WhatsApp. They have very weak security and most govt. can access your chat logs. Use Signal.
ExpressVPN, NordVPN, ProtonVPN are basics, the premium one charge a lot. Proton is to heavy even for a free service. Not everybody can afford it. I have check ultra surf its light, free and gives some privacy. Yes whatapp and facebook should be avoided for political discussions ...

Rambler

Shut the fuck up einstien ki aulad. sab teri tarhan phattu nahin. its better to be safe than to be sorry. They have been eye on siasat.pk ...

What is the point of hiding behind ID's you low life bastard. It is time to not give in to fear and come out openly to say the right thing. We need real people not scumbags like you who cringe at the drop of a feather. If you cannot shun safety in this situation then go back into your mother's womb.

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
What is the point of hiding behind ID's you low life bastard. It is time to not give in to fear and come out openly to say the right thing. We need real people not scumbags like you who cringe at the drop of a feather. If you cannot shun safety in this situation then go back into your mother's womb.
Jaa bhosri ke jakay apni gand dikha. gali se baat karayga toh you have no idea how far this can go. you have your opinion, and I have mine. baap ko chodna mat sikha. Galion se baat karni hai toh lets start then ...

Rambler

Jaa bhosri ke jakay apni gand dikha. gali se baat karayga toh you have no idea how far this can go. you have your opinion, and I have mine. baap ko chodna mat sikha. Galion se baat karni hai toh lets start then ...

Lol !!! Yes I know you can just swear and curse hiding behind an ID with a VPN. If you cannot take the heat stay away from the fire - No one needs a foul mouthed bitch trembling under the blanket. People have taken bullets on their foreheads like men and you are sharing these stupid VPN's. Retarded twat !!

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
Lol !!! Yes I know you can just swear and curse hiding behind an ID with a VPN. If you cannot take the heat stay away from the fire - No one needs a foul mouthed bitch trembling under the blanket. People have taken bullets on their foreheads like men and you are sharing these stupid VPN's. Retarded twat !!
You are acting like a stupid cunt like an asshole that you are. Why do people wear armour when going into battle? they should go in normal clothing without a gun and show the enemy their asses to be shot on. Why not take precautions in times like these. This not called being fearless, but a mere illogical stance. Anyways you called me a bitch you whore. Anyways you are sensless. you said I am foul mouth, but you are starting this shit. I never said a bad word to you, though my patience is wearing thin ...

frustrated

Councller (250+ posts)
Why hide. Why not come in the front against the illegal acts done by the evil generals and their collaborattors. Pakistan cannot become an independent and 'just' country if we hide and expect others to give sacrifice. 1857 was a failure for the people of India because the majority were waiting for Gen. Bakht Khan to give sacrifice while the rest were hiding in their hovels. The sons of Bahadur Shah Zafar were decapitated because instead of soldiering and administering the country they were most skillful in classical dances ,'batairbazi' and homosexuality. Meanwhile when Bahadur Shah Zafar was given the heads of his children in a tray he allegedly dipped his finger in their blood and starting writing poetry. Some allege that the ghazal 'Lagta nahi jee mera ujrey diyar mein' was written then. Bravery and sacrifice is the need of the hour.

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
Why hide. Why not come in the front against the illegal acts done by the evil generals and their collaborattors. Pakistan cannot become an independent and 'just' country if we hide and expect others to give sacrifice. 1857 was a failure for the people of India because the majority were waiting for Gen. Bakht Khan to give sacrifice while the rest were hiding in their hovels. The sons of Bahadur Shah Zafar were decapitated because instead of soldiering and administering the country they were most skillful in classical dances ,'batairbazi' and homosexuality. Meanwhile when Bahadur Shah Zafar was given the heads of his children in a tray he allegedly dipped his finger in their blood and starting writing poetry. Some allege that the ghazal 'Lagta nahi jee mera ujrey diyar mein' was written then. Bravery and sacrifice is the need of the hour.
Oh Spare me with your literal bullshit, anyone can read this in history books. Not in the mood or neither have the time for your text book bullshit. Atleast the people here that i disagree with present a better argument. Infact I guess my opposition has a better sense, you will just be a waste of my time. ciao ...

frustrated

Councller (250+ posts)
Oh Spare me with your literal bullshit, anyone can read this in history books. Not in the mood or neither have the time for your text book bullshit. Atleast the people here that i disagree with present a better argument. Infact I guess my opposition has a better sense, you will just be a waste of my time. ciao ...
Literal bullshit is what you are going to eat and much more. Who asked you to respond Mr Adam Smith?

Rambler

You are acting like a stupid cunt like an asshole that you are. Why do people wear armour when going into battle? they should go in normal clothing without a gun and show the enemy their asses to be shot on. Why not take precautions in times like these. This not called being fearless, but a mere illogical stance. Anyways you called me a bitch you whore. Anyways you are sensless. you said I am foul mouth, but you are starting this shit. I never said a bad word to you, though my patience is wearing thin ...

This is exactly what you are going to do - Just what a coward asshole does, hide behind a VPN and hurl curses. This is no time for hiding. It is time that every Pakistani worth its salt must come out openly and say what they believe to be true unashamedly and directly. No one cares about anonymous idiotic pussy's like you.