A request to moderators.....

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dear Moderators: Ref: Did The Prophet (PBUH) know Ghaib?

A forum member, Tabrez, want to clarify one of the islamic believe. The very serious implication of holding wrong beliefs is that many hopefuls, like Yousuf Kazab, have launched their religious careers (fan following) by making some claims which were trusted by many Muslims due to unawareness of correct Islamic believes.

Even MQM has been using these tactics to fool many Muslim and to create fan following. I remember in the past Altaf Husain's face was claimed to appear on the leave of a plant (Karotan) and recently I saw a video posted on this forum where a MQM leader (I believe Salim Shehzad) was claiming that his "peer" Altaf Husain has the knowledge of unseen (??? ?????). And that guy was telling some stupid story that how Altaf Hussain knew that he did not bring food for the dinner.

Click link below to see a video where Saleem Shehzad (MQM Leader) telling a stupid story about Altaf Husain's knowledge of unseen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_NctT-Ba9U&feature=player_embedded

I do not understand why you have put this thread under "GUPSHUP". You think this is GUPSHUP?????????. This topic has very serious implication on the politics and the unity of Muslim. Muslim can only be united if they agree to follow Qur'aan and Sunah (PBUH) ONLY.

Please move above mentioned topic to "Siasi discussion" from "GupShup" and move it up in the first page list so that it can have the visibility it deserves.

Following is the link to the thread: "Did The Prophet (PBUH) know Ghaib"
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19672" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have a suggestion. I would request not to list any GupShup topic and Random Videos on the home page because if there are several GupShup topics posted in a row it will fade away some very important topics for discussion. Just a suggestion....

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Brother Abbasi:

DO NOT fall for this crap. Maulvis from the almi majlis-e-tahaffuz are attempting to slowly creep into your political forum, You can witness it by so many religious posts from malik495 and this 1947. They do not have any interest in protecting the Ummah albeit protecting their own interest.

Some folks here have taken the job of dissing others and enforcing self beliefs. I am sure this is not on their own. They must be using the pc in the tahaffuz office.

Deen o mazhab per in logon ney ijara dari shru kardi hai. They think they are the sole protector and 'owner' of the deen. You might have noticed that there is no other deeni tableegh outfit active here as much the chamchas of tahaffuz.

Now I dare them challenge Altaf and his members. Altaf is no longer my leader but he definitely is a hero of 100,000's if not few millions. No matter how bad AH is, he is still is our national asset just like PPP, PML (all), ANP, ZH, IK etc etc.

brother 1947, suggest your bosses to start a campaign against MQM. Bodies of your maulvis will be no where to be found, trust me. Buzdili na dekhao, shroo kardo tahreek MQM key khilaf, see how far you get........ Islam key theekey dar

Its you decision abbasi bhai. if any thing I would lessen the activities of malik495 and pakistani1947 if not ban their IP altogether. They have caused more religious dissention and stirs amongst members than another.

to pakistani1947: I am warning you. DO NOT email any of your shitty post to my persoanl ID [email protected]. Post here. I only accept personal emails from good people and from those whom I have good terms with. I have no desire to be victim of your maulvi's idiotic propaganda. I hope you understand.

wsher

Citizen
gazoomartian said:
Brother Abbasi:

DO NOT fall for this crap. Maulvis from the almi majlis-e-tahaffuz are attempting to slowly creep into your political forum, You can witness it by so many religious posts from malik495 and this 1947. They do not have any interest in protecting the Ummah albeit protecting their own interest.

Some folks here have taken the job of dissing others and enforcing self beliefs. I am sure this is not on their own. They must be using the pc in the tahaffuz office.

Deen o mazhab per in logon ney ijara dari shru kardi hai. They think they are the sole protector and 'owner' of the deen. You might have noticed that there is no other deeni tableegh outfit active here as much the chamchas of tahaffuz.

Now I dare them challenge Altaf and his members. Altaf is no longer my leader but he definitely is a hero of 100,000's if not few millions. No matter how bad AH is, he is still is our national asset just like PPP, PML (all), ANP, ZH, IK etc etc.

brother 1947, suggest your bosses to start a campaign against MQM. Bodies of your maulvis will be no where to be found, trust me. Buzdili na dekhao, shroo kardo tahreek MQM key khilaf, see how far you get........ Islam key theekey dar

Its you decision abbasi bhai. if any thing I would lessen the activities of malik495 and pakistani1947 if not ban their IP altogether. They have caused more religious dissention and stirs amongst members than another.

to pakistani1947: I am warning you. DO NOT email any of your shitty post to my persoanl ID [email protected]. Post here. I only accept personal emails from good people and from those whom I have good terms with. I have no desire to be victim of your maulvi's idiotic propaganda. I hope you understand.

Well said Gazoo Bhai, I do not understand why are they speaking on such sensitive issues of Islam and on which agenda they are working on.

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
Brother Abbasi:

Calm down my brother Gazoomartian, my Muslim fellow expect some logical answer from a person who claims to have seen Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) and other Anbias (AS) in his dream. I was not expecting from you my brother that you will wrongly accuse (??????) me about my affiliation with any party. This is bohtan (??????), which is big sin in Islam to wrongly accuse somebody.

I am not a chamcha of tahaffuz. I heard this name here only in this forum. Not I am against Zaid Hamid. I have been a strong supporter of Zaid Hamid. The thing which is hurting me a lot, like my other Muslim brother, that Zaid Hamid, who is one of the greatest leaders Pakistan has ever produced after Quid-e-Azam and Liaquat Ali Khan. How could that person be trapped by a person like, Yousuf Kazab. Upon investigation, I found that how it is very important to have correct islamic believe. If an intellectual like Zaid Hamid can be trapped, how about innocent and jahil Pakistani people who are being trapped daily by fake peers, fake faqeers and fake walis.

It is very important for the unity of Muslim to have clear and true islamic believes. The only way which leads to unity is Qur'aan and Sunnah (??? ???? ???? ???? ????).

Again, my brother gazomartian, I apologize if I have hurt your feelings. My intention is only to tell my Muslim brothers what the correct Islamic believes are.

Note: Dear Gazo Bhai, You may also search my old posts in this forum to verify how strongly I have been supporting Zaid Hamid.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Pakistani1947 said:
gazoomartian said:
Brother Abbasi:

Calm down my brother Gazoomartian, my Muslim fellow expect some logical answer from a person who claims to have seen Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) and other Anbias (AS) in his dream. I was not expecting from you my brother that you will wrongly accuse (??????) me about my affiliation with any party. This is bohtan (??????), which is big sin in Islam to wrongly accuse somebody.

I am not a chamcha of tahaffuz. I heard this name here only in this forum. Not I am against Zaid Hamid. I have been a strong supporter of Zaid Hamid. The thing which is hurting me a lot, like my other Muslim brother, that Zaid Hamid, who is one of the greatest leaders Pakistan has ever produced after Quid-e-Azam and Liaquat Ali Khan. How could that person be trapped by a person like, Yousuf Kazab. Upon investigation, I found that how it is very important to have correct islamic believe. If an intellectual like Zaid Hamid can be trapped, how about innocent and jahil Pakistani people who are being trapped daily by fake peers, fake faqeers and fake walis.

It is very important for the unity of Muslim to have clear and true islamic believes. The only way which leads to unity is Qur'aan and Sunnah (??? ???? ???? ???? ????).

Again, my brother gazomartian, I apologize if I have hurt your feelings. My intention is only to tell my Muslim brothers what the correct Islamic believes are.

Note: Dear Gazo Bhai, You may also search my old posts in this forum to verify how strongly I have been supporting Zaid Hamid.

You dont and can not hurt myfeelings. Why is it so difficult for you to understand? Its simple English for cryin out loud. By the way seems like I have annoyed you. Sorry if I did

bus Allah sey dua karo key is gunahgar ko hazrat Isa (as) ko bhi khab mein dikhla dey. Uska bara karam hoga. Agey kya hashar hoga, yeh to maloom nahee

................ wa illa taghfirli wa tarhamni akum min-al-khasereen .........

subhanallah, hazrat Ibrahim (as) ka chehra kita ba noor thai. father of ishaq, Ismail (as)

aur hazrat Musa (as) wasiey kandhey per gamcha rakha hua tha jaisa key suna that. subhanAllah. Hazaron salam in hazrat per, jin ki khab me maujodgi sey hamara pur din achha guzra. Alhmadulillah

bhai main to yehi kahta hoon key khaksaar ko un hazraat ka khaka bhi nazar aa jaye to yeh hamari khushnasibi hay, theek hai na bhai?