A serious question to all MQM supporters

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
MQMers please dont get offended. I am very serious in asking you some very simple questions. Remember I used to be MQM support (not an official paying member) myself until recently.

Not too long ago I watched a video that showed interview with a MQM member. This MQMer confirmed that he sends money (commonly known as bhatta) in the amount of Rs8,000 (not sure annualy or monthly) to Honorable Altaf Hussein, head of the Muttahada Qaumi Mahaz party of Pakistan, who lives in the UK and enjoys a lavish life.

Given the value of Rupee against British pound sterling, I am assuming it is not annual because Rs8000/year would mean almost nothing to Mr, Hussein. The member also said that he 'donates' this amount, calculated at 1% of his income.

So under the aforementioned assumption, he and other MQMers like him, send Mr. Hussein over Rs90,000 per person per year. Multiply that over the population of entire membership, it could amount to 100's of millions of rupees.

Questions:

1. How do you send this sum of cool millions to Mr. Hussein? Its fair to assume again that its sent thru 'hundi'---surely not thru bank drafts. using hundi, are you not depriving Pak of big foreign exchange?

2. Do you not think that you are breaking the law of the country and of the UK? Is this not defined as illegal transfer or money laundering?

3. Why do you spend your own hard earned money to support the life style of a mulzim, who has been accused to over 200 murders and may be other charges---hence not returning to Pak.

4. This sum of Rs96000 could be well spent on your family--school supplies for kids, that little ear rings that your wife has been waiting for, may be your car/scooter needs repairs---the list goes on, somany things in your family have fallen behind....

5. By collecting money from its members to enjoy a life style that 160million Pakistanis can only dream of, is he not proving to be a columbian drug lord? Why do it, why not spend that money on good cause. I am sure Edhi trust could use it

6. Do you honestly think Mr. Hussein cares about you? if your answer is YES then you have to be the most naive person.

7. Are you being forced --- by MQM elites --- that you must 'donate' or the consequences could be something to remember? If so, what have you done to aleviate it? Would you call this money grab an extortion?

In your reply, please do not attack me. I would like you to reciprocate in a professional manner and with full sincerity very much like I have asked. Give me a professional, correct, and logical reply only please. Think before you ink.

thank you

Gazoo Martian

Councller (250+ posts)
gazoomartian Please don't get offended. Who is your new leader after PTI zillat amez sikhast . Khisyani billi khamba noche

gazoomartian

gazoomartian Please don't get offended. Who is your new leader after PTI zillat amez sikhast . Khisyani billi khamba noche

my two kittens used to do all the time. [hilar] [hilar]

butshikan

Councller (250+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
MQMers please dont get offended. I am very serious in asking you some very simple questions. Remember I used to be MQM support (not an official paying member) myself until recently.

Not too long ago I watched a video that showed interview with a MQM member. This MQMer confirmed that he sends money (commonly known as bhatta) in the amount of Rs8,000 (not sure annualy or monthly) to Honorable Altaf Hussein, head of the Muttahada Qaumi Mahaz party of Pakistan, who lives in the UK and enjoys a lavish life.

Given the value of Rupee against British pound sterling, I am assuming it is not annual because Rs8000/year would mean almost nothing to Mr, Hussein. The member also said that he 'donates' this amount, calculated at 1% of his income.

So under the aforementioned assumption, he and other MQMers like him, send Mr. Hussein over Rs90,000 per person per year. Multiply that over the population of entire membership, it could amount to 100's of millions of rupees.

Questions:

1. How do you send this sum of cool millions to Mr. Hussein? Its fair to assume again that its sent thru 'hundi'---surely not thru bank drafts. using hundi, are you not depriving Pak of big foreign exchange?

2. Do you not think that you are breaking the law of the country and of the UK? Is this not defined as illegal transfer or money laundering?

3. Why do you spend your own hard earned money to support the life style of a mulzim, who has been accused to over 200 murders and may be other charges---hence not returning to Pak.

4. This sum of Rs96000 could be well spent on your family--school supplies for kids, that little ear rings that your wife has been waiting for, may be your car/scooter needs repairs---the list goes on, somany things in your family have fallen behind....

5. By collecting money from its members to enjoy a life style that 160million Pakistanis can only dream of, is he not proving to be a columbian drug lord? Why do it, why not spend that money on good cause. I am sure Edhi trust could use it

6. Do you honestly think Mr. Hussein cares about you? if your answer is YES then you have to be the most naive person.

7. Are you being forced --- by MQM elites --- that you must 'donate' or the consequences could be something to remember? If so, what have you done to aleviate it? Would you call this money grab an extortion?

In your reply, please do not attack me. I would like you to reciprocate in a professional manner and with full sincerity very much like I have asked. Give me a professional, correct, and logical reply only please. Think before you ink.

thank you

Gazoo Martian

Ghazo bhai/Khalifa-e-Pakistan ( :) )

I presume you have solid evidence against all the allegations made above so why you are not approaching Canadian law system or Pakistani (choice is urs)

p.s. I am assuming that you are well aware of consequences of making allegations with out proofs according to Islamic law.....

gazoomartian

butshikan said:
gazoomartian said:

Questions:

thank you

Gazoo Martian

Ghazo bhai/Khalifa-e-Pakistan ( :) )

I presume you have solid evidence against all the allegations made above so why you are not approaching Canadian law system or Pakistani (choice is urs)

p.s. I am assuming that you are well aware of consequences of making allegations with out proofs according to Islamic law.....

sorry, I am not interested in cross attacks. I have asked some sincere questions and I expect some MQM brotehr/sis to respond in the same format.

I used to be a MQM believer myself until recently, but most people know it

Thanks for the reply tho........

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
Just to clarify... though I am a supporter... I havent donated a penny yet... I would rather spend my money on poor people rather than donating for running any political party

butshikan

Councller (250+ posts)
sagaciouscorpion said:
Just to clarify... though I am a supporter... I havent donated a penny yet... I would rather spend my money on poor people rather than donating for running any political party
I 2nd him .....

butshikan

Councller (250+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
sorry, I am not interested in cross attacks. I have asked some sincere questions and I expect some MQM brotehr/sis to respond in the same format.

I used to be a MQM believer myself until recently, but most people know it

Thanks for the reply tho........

Sorry if I offend you by any thing (not intentional tho.....)

Councller (250+ posts)
Total Frustration and smoke coming out from PTI supporters. They are should take some rest and should not come on siasat.pk few days because 15 sal main 3,000 votes mil sake bicharoon ko 170 million logon ka 0.00001% vote mile bicharoon ko.

PTI waloon ko har ka itna sadma ky ky bichary khud hi post karry ahin khud hi comments kar ray hain ur khud hi hans ray hain. Dont worry yar esa hota hy. sharm karo ur gandey pani main doop maro. [hilar] [hilar]

Zaidi Qasim

gazoomartian:
Brother, The people belong to MQM always say that they donate this money to the party and not to the person.
Now how the party distributes these funds is anyone's guess. It is a very organized way of mafia tax which also teaches them how to get this money back by collecting Bhutta. There is a whole school of thoughts behind this idea and there is definately lot more of schooling done to educate and motivates workers to "collect" chanda ( or bhutta) to offset this amount if it indeed comes out of their pockets.I do not have any evidence to prove what is the actual ratio of donations between Pakistanis who are living abroad and those who are living in Pakistan and what is their share of the pie is.But I bet you,it is dispropotionaly tilted towards those who are living within Pakistan. Here is my two cents of thoughts.

gazoomartian

Zaidi Qasim said:
gazoomartian:
Brother, The people belong to MQM always say that they donate this money to the party and not to the person.
Now how the party distributes these funds is anyone's guess. It is a very organized way of mafia tax which also teaches them how to get this money back by collecting Bhutta. There is a whole school of thoughts behind this idea and there is definately lot more of schooling done to educate and motivates workers to "collect" chanda ( or bhutta) to offset this amount if it indeed comes out of their pockets.I do not have any evidence to prove what is the actual ratio of donations between Pakistanis who are living abroad and those who are living in Pakistan and what is their share of the pie is.But I bet you,it is dispropotionaly tilted towards those who are living within Pakistan. Here is my two cents of thoughts.

very good point. Poor MQMers are trapped in extortion or bhatta and cant even get out

butshikan

Councller (250+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
Questions:1. How do you send this sum of cool millions to Mr. Hussein? Its fair to assume again that its sent thru 'hundi'---surely not thru bank drafts. using hundi, are you not depriving Pak of big foreign exchange?
As you informed us that previously you were a "believer" (not supporter) of MQM also, so may be a past practice (during those days). But currently all MQM supporters (not believers) are aware of their welfare, it normally take some time for reaching maturity :)

gazoomartian said:
Q. N/A (as I don't practice any thing mentioned above)

gazoomartian said:
Q. N/A (as I don't practice any thing mentioned above)

gazoomartian said:
AlhumduLillah I am aware of my reponsibilities towards my family and for charity I normally prefere close by needy person/sub-ordinates (sufaid posh relatives).

gazoomartian said:
Plz see ans. 4

gazoomartian said:
It can't be answered in only yes or no ;)
gazoomartian said:
[hmmm] never

rakeem82

Banned
These is a lot of effort going on for people to persuade people not to vote for MQM. If you have problems with MQM or its leader, don't vote for it. But instead incorporate these things which MQM does in their own party in whatever political party you like:
1. Pressurize your political leadership PML-N or PPP to give ticket to middle or lower middle class political worker for parliament instead of their relatives. An ordinary worker living in that area would be abreast of the problems and would do more to help the people in that area.
2. Hold these party workers responsible and accountable, how they govern reward them based on their performance.
3. Although we are muslims yet in Punjab people still act and behave like hindus grade them for what caste they belong to if they're rajputs they are adjudged better then others this is caste system, government post should be based on performance [what you did for your constituents last time], vote for him based on his working background not his family background.
4. In Punjab, if one brother goes in Nawaz league the other one goes in Peoples Party if their is a third one he joins the army when you yourself think of attaining power then you will get leaders who crave for power as well.
5. MQM sacrificed thousands of lives to become a political party of the middle class people in a country where rich people like feudals, military generals and industrialists rule. Middle class who for 20 years contribute to more than 80 % of taxes to Pakistan whereas since 1988 beginning of civilian rule, rich have considerably gotten their burden reduced or eliminated, try asking your political party how they will put tax on themselves reduce the burden on middle and lower middle class.
And last but not the least regarding these false accusations, as far as I know in Karachi MQM does'nt run any Bhatta system, JSQM[Jiye Sindh Qoumi Mahaaz] is a known party which does bhatta to run their day-to-day affairs , MQM has its plate full they are not desperate to get votes in Punjab they will remain a reality for every government in Karachi opposition or coalition partner, be your own leader your own political party for your area, you are the majority 98 % of Pakistan only you can protect your own interests if you remain hostage to these feudals and industrialists then blaming MQM which does'nt have a political stake in you area would not improve your situation.

Tanweer.Amjad

Councller (250+ posts)
rakeem82 said:
These is a lot of effort going on for people to persuade people not to vote for MQM. If you have problems with MQM or its leader, don't vote for it. But instead incorporate these things which MQM does in their own party in whatever political party you like:
1. Pressurize your political leadership PML-N or PPP to give ticket to middle or lower middle class political worker for parliament instead of their relatives. An ordinary worker living in that area would be abreast of the problems and would do more to help the people in that area.
2. Hold these party workers responsible and accountable, how they govern reward them based on their performance.
3. Although we are muslims yet in Punjab people still act and behave like hindus grade them for what caste they belong to if they're rajputs they are adjudged better then others this is caste system, government post should be based on performance [what you did for your constituents last time], vote for him based on his working background not his family background.
4. In Punjab, if one brother goes in Nawaz league the other one goes in Peoples Party if their is a third one he joins the army when you yourself think of attaining power then you will get leaders who crave for power as well.
5. MQM sacrificed thousands of lives to become a political party of the middle class people in a country where rich people like feudals, military generals and industrialists rule. Middle class who for 20 years contribute to more than 80 % of taxes to Pakistan whereas since 1988 beginning of civilian rule, rich have considerably gotten their burden reduced or eliminated, try asking your political party how they will put tax on themselves reduce the burden on middle and lower middle class.
And last but not the least regarding these false accusations, as far as I know in Karachi MQM does'nt run any Bhatta system, JSQM[Jiye Sindh Qoumi Mahaaz] is a known party which does bhatta to run their day-to-day affairs , MQM has its plate full they are not desperate to get votes in Punjab they will remain a reality for every government in Karachi opposition or coalition partner, be your own leader your own political party for your area, you are the majority 98 % of Pakistan only you can protect your own interests if you remain hostage to these feudals and industrialists then blaming MQM which does'nt have a political stake in you area would not improve your situation.

6. Use terror against whoever opposes your stance even if whole city could think differently.

rakeem82

Banned
Tanweer.Amjad said:
rakeem82 said:

6. Use terror against whoever opposes your stance even if whole city could think differently.
Karachi is far better then these happenings in Punjab. Isn't this terror and inhuman:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw2Y-DEpCPY[/video]

Tanweer.Amjad

Councller (250+ posts)
rakeem82 said:
Tanweer.Amjad said:
rakeem82 said:

Karachi is far better then these happenings in Punjab. Isn't this terror and inhuman:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw2Y-DEpCPY[/video]

The difference is that Karachiites have MQM over the same policemen to control these news.

butshikan

Councller (250+ posts)
Tanweer.Amjad said:
rakeem82 said:
[quote="Tanweer.Amjad":t8wwbc9b]
The difference is that Karachiites have MQM over the same policemen to control these news.[/quote:t8wwbc9b]
@ Rakeem: Bro here it is like this.....

If it is head MQM loose

If it is tails MQM haters wins ;)

gazoomartian

butshikan said:
Tanweer.Amjad said:
rakeem82 said:
[quote="Tanweer.Amjad":39q64vz2]
The difference is that Karachiites have MQM over the same policemen to control these news.
@ Rakeem: Bro here it is like this.....

If it is head MQM loose

If it is tails MQM haters wins ;)[/quote:39q64vz2]

LOL, you got a fake coin brother [hilar]