A Strange Event is taking place on Facebook Regarding Tahir ul Qadri

I am noticing a strange event on facebook from last few days. Whatever video I am sharing on Facebook against Dr. Tahir ul Qadri gets unavailable from Facebook. It Says Attachment is unavailable. 1st I thought that May be the persons or pages who shared these videos are doing so. So i downloaded a video from youtube and then uploaded it on Facebook, I was quite satisfied that now it will not be removed.

But :13: Now it is also not there ...... It is also been removed without my notice. I just wanted to know if someone else is also experiencing same issue? If so then there is no doubt in my mind that who is behind all these. Moreover, Lots of sad events are taking place in my beloved country Pakistan in last few days:

[h=5]LoC attacks by India,Qadri's long march,Altaf Hussain's drones,TTP's heightened activity--all happening at the same time. 3 attacks in Quetta in one day killing more than 100 people ......... what a coincidence.[/h]
My sixth sense tells me, Still lots of events are expected ahead....... Remember the Map which was published few years back in which Pakistan was Divided in many parts? The divide and Rule game has started ...... All the pawns are placed at their places on board ..... They wanted to declare us a failed state ...... May Allah help us

Rizwan Shahid

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Videos against him are being deleted from YT as well...its only logical that the same will happen on facebook as well since it quite popular..

rtabasum2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If they arrest TQ everything would come to a stop still. Don't u think that if u can think like that, people who are running the country cannot think like you as well

aimless

Minister (2k+ posts)
humm Dr. Qadri and MQM is a lethal combination and if TTP will join them they can split the country and everyone knows that .... the funny thing is .. the only way to deal with it is let him do the long march without any hurdle by govt. becz then he has to prove a lot by sitting there .. if everything went smooth the long march will end in a day or two ... becz ppl will leave in night and in these kind of marches .. its more like a sheep walk if one start to leave other will ... arresting qadri or doing any funny thing will make him hero...
2nd way to deal with it is announcing the caretaker setup on 13th jan with some nice guy as head ... that will kill the long march too ...

rtabasum2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
up again? mein soyi hi kab...:P.. its only 6:15 p.m. here...:P
oops, my mistake ...........
images

and what about arresting Tahir ul Qadri? as Today Rehman Malik aslo announced that Govt. will not allow any activity in Blue Area?

kakajee

Minister (2k+ posts)
My sixth sense tells me that there will be a couple of suicide attacks in the long march. Lots of people will die and then Dr. Qadri and AH will do the 'Randdi Rona' and will try to create more anarchy and chaos. In the meantime TTP will escalate its attacks against Army, police and other places which we have seen in Quetta today. Karachi is already burning. FATA is already burning. And India has also shown what's written in the script for it.

Tough days ahead for Pakistan. Hate to say this but I have a feeling the country will plung into deeper chaos and instability. The next 14-20 days are extremely important.

Unfortunately, there is no leadership which can handle this chaos, as right now we are being ruled by the most corrupt rulers and so everyone will again look at the role of Army in this chaos. How will they react as many people are already saying that establishment is behind all these.

But the point is Pakistani Establishment can't remove the video from YT and FB.

nonamina

Minister (2k+ posts)
My sixth sense tells me that there will be a couple of suicide attacks in the long march. Lots of people will die and then Dr. Qadri and AH will do the 'Randdi Rona' and will try to create more anarchy and chaos. In the meantime TTP will escalate its attacks against Army, police and other places which we have seen in Quetta today. Karachi is already burning. FATA is already burning. And India has also shown what's written in the script for it.

Tough days ahead for Pakistan. Hate to say this but I have a feeling the country will plung into deeper chaos and instability. The next 14-20 days are extremely important.
i have exactly the same feelings

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

I have the same feeling too!

Jazz_01

MPA (400+ posts)

I think, TUQ will be arrested, a night before the day of long march and will be taken to an unknown place forever. The only problem will be his Canadian Citizenship, but I guess all the parties will make a stance that they do not know sort of a thing.

My Idea is Parties are just trying to calculate how much people strength he has, in-order to limit the expected unrest, if at all.

Jazz_01

MPA (400+ posts)
I am surprised why the hell, the Political Leadership is unable to stop this rascal, like its easy, just make him house arrest, cut all the phones and stuff, seal Minhalj-ul-Quran make all Moulanas limt to their Madrassas and that is it.

In my opinion, if these traitors gonna play their game in Islamabad, that would be the defeat of our Political leadership.

I would say, they should not let him play.

foot soldier

Councller (250+ posts)
Strange thing is happening in your head bro, let me clear few things here, apart from internet PTI has no mandate whatsoever. No vote bank in urban and rural Sindh, no sympathy in Balochistan, 3 or 4 seats in Pukhtonkhua(thanks to horse-trading) and maybe maybe maybe half a dozen(exaggerating it) in Punjab. After 16 years of non-stop INQAILAB INQAILAB kit rutttt, more media airtime, which I think is unjust to other political parties with bigger mandate. Those of you with chutiii hisss shame on you and pray for the safety of all the muslims around the world. I believe that people all around Pakistan are wise enough in their own capacity to choose what is best for them.

Who is talking about PTI here in this thread?...... why are you so much frustated about PTI? It seems some kind of strange PTI Phobia is creating some problems in your head.

Last edited: