A suggestion to all political leaders of Pakistan

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
I know there are many workers of different political parties are active in this forum. I request to all of those brothers and sisters, please convey the following message to your leadership.
We need to solve the problems of Pakistan as we all share it as our motherland.

Please consider

1- Each and every Pakistani political leader must sacrifice at least 75% of his wealth to this country. Doesn't matter if it was earned by HALAL or HARAM ways.
If they are really patriotic leaders, they have to do it right now. I include in the list every politician of this country.
2- When these politicians become so generous and honest , then they should form a national govt. and do economic reforms right away like increase tAX net etc.etc.
3- This national govt. ask help overseas Pakistanis to bring their money and technical expertise to Pakistan. They must employ the services of talented Pakistanis to explore our own natural resources. Alhamdullillah, we are very rich in our resources and also we have very talented technical people all around the world, if the leadership becomes honest and calls these people to render their services to the country, for sure their response will be positive.
4- I am 100% sure, within five years, this country will be out of its all debts and we will not remain the slaves of any one in the world.
5- When we will be on our feet, then there will be neither Raymond Davis nor Osama Bin Ladin in our country. We will have peace all over Pakistan.

Are our leaders ready?

I am calling Mr. Zardari, Nawaz Sharif, Ch. Shujaat, Altaf Hussain, Imran Khan, Isfand Yaar Wali, Moulana Fazl, Munawwar Hassan.

This is not the time of BHASHAN BAZI, this is the time to act. We need a collective wisdom from our leaders. NOW OR NEVER.

Leaders have to set the example, once it is done, we will see how a common Pakistani will react.
Arey HUM tou apna Pakistan bachane ke liye sub kuch qurban ker deiN ge, magar pehle humeiN yeh yaqeen ho keh hamari leadership loot maar nahi karey gi, woh eemandaar ho chuki hai.

Leadership has to eliminate the trust deficit between them and the people.

Will they do it?????????????????

Please convey the message.
Thanks
Aik Dardmund Pakistani
Aijaz

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Hum sub hi dard mand Pakistani hain issiliye humari koi nahi sunta... Mujhe sirf aur sirf Allah se umeed baqi hai k vohi humain iss daldal se nikale ga..... bcos CJ, Army chief ne mayoos kiya ....baqi politicians to pehle hi apni gharait aur izzt girwi rakh chukke.

naeemk

MPA (400+ posts)
hmmmmmmmmmmm............you are asking scums to give up their wealth , they can sell their mothers for money and specialy zardari he will sell all female member who has last name zardari.

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
The feasibility of any suggestion or planning should be based on the ground realities and ground realities are completely opposite from the basis of Pakistani historical data. There are two major constraints about the implementation of this suggestion;

1. The politicians or the personalities who has grabbed the money whether it is Halaal or Haraam, will never return their money to the exchequer of the country as the businessmen never keep money for donation without any benefit and rewards. Just forget the persons who earned the money will donate to this country except the common man and common man has no certainty about the use of his money and cannot provide in a handsome quantum of money now a day.
2. Any overseas professional or sincere Pakistani will never return to Pakistan after observing the treatment with Dr. A. Q. Khan by the Pakistani elite / ruler classes.
3. The Pakistanis come up in politics to earn money and not to donate money without their personal interests. Furthermore they are not sincere up to this extent with the country that they sacrifice themselves.

The above suggestion will never work in its entirety.

zeshaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am calling Mr. Zardari, Nawaz Sharif, Ch. Shujaat, Altaf Hussain, Isfand Yaar Wali, Moulana Fazl, Munawwar Hassan.

Yeh sabb khoon choosanay wali joonkain hain,awaam kaa khoon choos choos kar hee dhairoon kamaee kee hay inn logoon nay, yeh apnee khoon paseenay kee kamaiee kahan aoor kaisay pakistan per nichawar karain gay.
Aik becharee aam awam hee hay jahan say koi ummeed kee ja sakti hay,magar woh bhee qurbani day day kar thak gaiee hay,
hamaray hukmaranoon kay alalay talalay hee khatam naheen hotay,woh kis liay awam aoor mulk kee behtaree kay liay soochain gay.yeh loog too yahan mulazmat karnay kay liay aatay hain,dohree shahreat hay inkay paas ,mulazmat kahatam hoo gaiee too inka nishaan bhee naheen milay gaa iss mulk main,yeh sab uranchoo hoo aian gay apnay ADOPTED mulk koo.

Zardaree nay kitnay prograam sharoo kiaay hain apnee baygham kay naam say,mujaal hay keh uss main apnee HALAL or HARAM kee kamaiee ka aik paisa bhee kharch kia hoo,saray akhrajat GOVT OF PAKISTAN kay khazanay say hoo rahay hain,aoor mulk qarzoon main doob raha hay,majal hay uskoo iskee koi parwah hoo,saray isee aik line per chal rahay hain mulk rahay naa rahay hamain too rehna hay,
Aisay loogoon say kia ummeed rakhee jaa saktee hay.
Hamaray sisatdan too moot say buhat dartay hain,har aik koo aik bulletproof garee chahiay aanay janay kay liay,inn say bhala koi pochay keh kia moot unko bulletproof garee main naheen aaygee.

Last word,Machlee pathar koo chaat kar hee murtee hay,Hamaray muaamalay main shayad woh pathar abhee buhat door hay.

simple_and_peacefull

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In my view leaders maybe good hearts but spoonny people around them make them worst. In my life I met three leaders in person - mrs. Benazir in Dubai year 1996, mr.imran khan in dubai year 1986-88 and mr. Nawaz sharif in Makkah 1994-5. I seen them very nice and polite and helpful but spoonnies keep them away from poor awaam.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bhai Sahab aap ney asal political leaders ka to naam hi nahi liya, jo asal main ameer tareen Pakistani hain, aur in ghareeb leedaran ko kath putli ki tarha apni ungliyoun per nachatey hain, ji haan, kul mukhtaar e aam, Fauji Gernails...............yeh bhashan bazi hai tou maazrat, magar haqeeqat hai, to batayey key bili key galey main ghanti bandhey ga kaun............lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bhai Sahab aap ney asal political leaders ka to naam hi nahi liya, jo asal main ameer tareen Pakistani hain, aur in ghareeb leedaran ko kath putli ki tarha apni ungliyoun per nachatey hain, ji haan, kul mukhtaar e aam, Fauji Gernails...............yeh bhashan bazi hai tou maazrat, magar haqeeqat hai, to batayey key bili key galey main ghanti bandhey ga kaun............lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
GENERALS HAVE BEEN OR PROBABLY STILL ARE THE AGENTS OF AMERICA AND THEY DO WHAT THEY ARE TOLD TO DO.

BUT

If there is a way to implement my suggestions, there will be no American influence on us and consequently we will be free of all its agent
GENERALS by default.
I am a common Pakistani. I wrote what every KAMMI KAMEEN Pakistani is thinking these days.
I am giving you 100% GUARANTEE that if our politicians repent on their past wrong doings and correct themselves (I REPEAT, NO BHASHAN, WE NEED SOMETHING PRACTICAL AND CONCRETE FROM THEM), than no "GENERALS" or "AMERICA" or "OSAMA" can write our destiny. We will defeat all evil forces.

What do you think, if Nawaz Sharif And Asif Zardari sacrifice their wealth to Pakistan, then will this nation let the GENERALS play their dirty game?
DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE "PAKI POWER" AND DO NOT FORGET ALLHA KI NUSRAT MY DEAR.

ONLY two things needed

1- Politicians have to bring themselves onto an straight path. (Siraat - e- Mustaqeem)
2- We, as a nation, have to be united (Allah ki rassi ko mazbooti se thaam lo)

I am not saying this, our Holy Book "QURAN - e - PAAK" saying this.

ALLAH KI QUDRAT hamare saath hogi. Mera eemaan hai.

Can we follow the QURAN, just to save our mother land???????

Last edited:

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Please convey my message to your leader: come back to Pakistan otherwise dont act like a leader and dont indulge in Pakistan politics.
With what face will you ask overseas Pakistanis to come to Pakistan and live here when your own leader is hiding in UK for the last 20 years? Leaders set examples and your leader is setting the example to run away from Pakistan when faced with tough conditions.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Please convey my message to your leader: come back to Pakistan otherwise dont act like a leader and dont indulge in Pakistan politics.
With what face will you ask overseas Pakistanis to come to Pakistan and live here when your own leader is hiding in UK for the last 20 years? Leaders set examples and your leader is setting the example to run away from Pakistan when faced with tough conditions.

Read my post once more. I already have put his name in the list.
BTW, why are you wasting your time here? Please go to DHARNA. Leave my leader aside, your leader is setting an example, follow him.
OR you have a permanent DHARNA on siasat.pk????:lol::lol::lol:

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Read my post once more. I already have put his name in the list.
BTW, why are you wasting your time here? Please go to DHARNA. Leave my leader aside, your leader is setting an example, follow him.
OR you have a permanent DHARNA on siasat.pk????:lol::lol::lol:
Did you attend Lahore Jalsa of MQM? Probably not because Lahore is quite far from Karachi. That is the same reason why i did not attend the Dharna, but my leader is there and thousands of PTI workers are also there. I have never seen Altaf present in any one gathering in Pakistan, oh wait... the poor guy cant come to Pakistan so how can he attend any of his own party's rallies? :lol:

Dont worry about me, when Long March is announced towards Islamabad, i will be in it.