A Tweet, I couldn't resist laughing, Though I am depressed.

Pracha

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You know PTI did not have any majority to form Gov with 155seats, it was MQM and PML-Q that made it possible
Do you get this?
If either one broke alliance PTI Gov could not survive and this is what happened
No great work or intrigue was required

RTS system went down suddenly for a reason. That's how Kh. Asif won his seat. Otherwise PTI would have gotten at least a simple majority. However, they knew that IK is heady and therefore needed and leash.

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
RTS system went down suddenly for a reason. That's how Kh. Asif won his seat. Otherwise PTI would have gotten at least a simple majority. However, they knew that IK is heady and therefore needed and leash.
They planned it that way
results were more than their calculations so they made some adjustments
They got TLP into the elections to split PML-N vote bank and got PTI more seats than they changed in the last moments

Shan ALi AK 27

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
No dear...is se behtar tha Army Martial Law laga deti..I will accept this..But this is a big sin by Army and SC judges..I was the big support of Army.Judiciary. since my whole life.. But I am broken now.. To cover this be.ghairti..Army. Judiciary... will do more be.ghairti in coming days..And you know..Nawaz..Zardari..Molvi.Fazulo will laughing in Thiers private parties..
So stupid my friend

tahirkheli74

MPA (400+ posts)
FP7-dt8XMAA0phR

Pracha you are an Indo-American stooge and i can clearly smell 5th generation warfare tactics here...Fuck off​

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Ours main focus should on Corrupt Judges. They are the real facilators of Corrupt mafias.. Will deal with few Generals.. No big deal..