Aaj Kamran Khan Ke Sath 26th November 2009

Adeel

Founder
[awaztv:33iizitk]http://77.68.56.138/video_store/aajkamrankhankaysath26nov2009.flv[/awaztv:33iizitk]

[zshare1:33iizitk]SID=dl077&FID=69048838&FN=Kamran_26thnov09.flv&iframewidth=648&iframeheight=415&width=640&height=370&H=69048838c11d8e17[/zshare1:33iizitk]

one24

Councller (250+ posts)
this zshare so bad .yes from last one month on this site lot of troubles.phily jw player ma kbi buffering nhai hote the .ab who be slow ho jiyta ha .specilyy jub upload hota ha koye program 2/3 hours bad he chanse milta ha dhkeny ko.its batter upload on youtube.or dailymotion servers.i know its will hard 1st split the video and upload in pieces.but i think in googlevideo u can upload full program or mega video.u should try some diffrent to solve this problem.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
after watching this programme,it has vindicated my suspicion that either mid-term elections or technocrate govt is in the offing.mr.zardari said no body can derail their govt,thats true but its him who is derailing the govt himself.still minus one formula can work and is applicable.if zardari starts acting like a dictator then whats the difference,only the uniform but i still dont want the army but army stays at the back with a watchful eye.zardari have to go because he is not patriotic,dishonest,inefficient,incompetent and bad gernence so we cannot let him ruin the whole country completely,another 5 years too long to wait.if the leader is patriotic and honest ,you can say ok,at least he is trying his best to revive the country but the situation is totally different.since he came to power,PIA,Steel mill almost gone bankrupt .electricity,gas,economy, even daily basic food items,atta,sugar,unemployment are gone from bad to worse. salman farooqi who had the NAB cases is dismissed but he is zardari's advisor.All the crooks got together to eat the flesh of the country which is little bit left. now our patience ran out,we need a change and zardari have to go,on foot or by imbulance people dont care.PPP mnas and senators were defending NRO and kerry Luger bill on the talk shows but off the record,they were against it ,only to show the party leaders their loyalty.thats munafqat and hypocracy,may god save us from these vultures. I objected Kerry Luger bill and NRO from day one. Bilawal bhutto said democracy is the biggest revenge,i believe him thats what his father is doing with the country and its people.I challenge zardari to hold an election and see his popularity among the people,he will find out the reality when nobody in the PPP will be elected,PPP will be wiped out,thanks to his corruption and lying.those who start the conversation with the name of god, finally got caught taking the bribe from haris mills,dont know what to say to these kind of people ."hain tawatur kuch,nazar attein kuch".zardari starts acting like musharraf, now watch his end.

longliveIK

MPA (400+ posts)
samy99 said:
after watching this programme,it has vindicated my suspicion that either mid-term elections or technocrate govt is in the offing.mr.zardari said no body can derail their govt,thats true but its him who is derailing the govt himself.still minus one formula can work and is applicable.if zardari starts acting like a dictator then whats the difference,only the uniform but i still dont want the army but army stays at the back with a watchful eye.zardari have to go because he is not patriotic,dishonest,inefficient,incompetent and bad gernence so we cannot let him ruin the whole country completely,another 5 years too long to wait.if the leader is patriotic and honest ,you can say ok,at least he is trying his best to revive the country but the situation is totally different.since he came to power,PIA,Steel mill almost gone bankrupt .electricity,gas,economy, even daily basic food items,atta,sugar,unemployment are gone from bad to worse. salman farooqi who had the NAB cases is dismissed but he is zardari's advisor.All the crooks got together to eat the flesh of the country which is little bit left. now our patience ran out,we need a change and zardari have to go,on foot or by imbulance people dont care.PPP mnas and senators were defending NRO and kerry Luger bill on the talk shows but off the record,they were against it ,only to show the party leaders their loyalty.thats munafqat and hypocracy,may god save us from these vultures. I objected Kerry Luger bill and NRO from day one. Bilawal bhutto said democracy is the biggest revenge,i believe him thats what his father is doing with the country and its people.I challenge zardari to hold an election and see his popularity among the people,he will find out the reality when nobody in the PPP will be elected,PPP will be wiped out,thanks to his corruption and lying.those senators who start the conversation with the name of god, finally got caught taking the bribe from haris mills,dont know what to say to these kind of people ."hain tawatur kuch,nazar attein kuch".zardari starts acting like musharraf, now watch his end.
Agree .