Aaj Kamran Khan Ke Sath - 30th June 2011 - Indian vs Pak Media Channels - Umer Sharif

Unicorn

Banned
Hope fully this program will have a major impact and they will start to produce good shows with in their culture and entertain everyone.

Pakistani92

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Star Plus the most watched channel in Pakistan - Approx. 24,7500 Pakistanis watch it daily

This is a big claim I heard first time, I need some proof for such an outrageous blame.

ya even I am shocked, heard of it first time!

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Well people look for entertainment wherever they find it, but Geo also has contributed towards visible Indian content of Pak channels. Reporting how Shahrukh sneezed and was able to help some people, putting that as headlines, aman ki asha crap and the recently released[by Geo] Pak film Bol is aprime example of it, instead of providing entertainment[being a complete bore of a film], it made unusual statements and although it was a Pak film, it went on the attack against its own society, questioning of family values and making the religious people loook like hypocrites, whereas Indians in their content no-hesitantly promote their faith and way of life in an entertaining manner.
Geo should try to persuade that jacka** Islam hater Shoaib Mansoor to make entertaining films, which he has done before instead of going after the Pakistani society, and showing it as a symbol to be hated. Pak movies like Bol make the indian propaganda look amateurish, first the people producing self-loathing Pak content, who are eating us from within and damaging our own cause.

Zionist Hindu

Senator (1k+ posts)
I found this show quite childish.They think bollywood and indian entertainment industry is focused at pakistan to destroy their "culture". Bollywood is watched in almost every country in the world and has become mainstream. None of these countries have problem with that. Nobody in India thinks about pakistan while they are making any movie or serial. They make it to ONLY to earn money, thats their sole purpose. I personally donot like many bollywood movies and serails. on average i watch 2-3 movies per year. If people of pakistan like to watch them, that means there is demand for such serials. In the long run if pakistan makes betters serials then there will be no demand for bollywood export. Only dynamic culture develops and people try to copy them.

baaghi01

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bhai mard he mar gae hain warna kion dekhne dain ye filth *********. How hard is it for a man, to ban indian channels?

rahulNYC

Citizen
Re: Star Plus the most watched channel in Pakistan - Approx. 24,7500 Pakistanis watch it daily

ya even I am shocked, heard of it first time!
\\

asqr1,pakistani92,

Its really not a big claim but a dirty reality of our culture. To be honest, i dont see anything wrong with homosexuality.

Anyways, i dont have any written proofs for you but i have read Baburnama in which Babur writes.

1.) My uncle Mirza (i think it was sultan mirza) used to have lots of male catamites (young boys for sex). Infact, whenever my uncle used to see a "chiknaa" (less facial hair) he used to try and make him a male catamite.

2.) Babur had a love affair with a guy named Baburi.

Hope this helps.

Rahul

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is all bloody campaign to rake up emotionalism, for people watch the Geo Films' anti-Pak society,anti-Islam[projected as a Pak movie] film Bol. Tomorrow Mr.magoo Kamran Khan will do another show on the Indian films on Pakistani cinemas, and try to persuade his audience to watch this ghatiya film Bol which Geo has distribution rights of, to "promote" this anti-PAk film as a Pak film. I've watched Bol and it is worst than any propaganda Indian sh*t I've seen to this day. This movie has crossed all boundaries in spitting on Pakistan society and the faith and its bloody boring with a very slow pace. Probably the first film in history, its trailers were not deemed fit to be shown on Tv, they released its theatrical trailer on internet in January, and are trying to push people to watch this ***** movie in the name of Shoaib Mansoor, or in the garb of "promotion" of Pak films'. Geo wants to get its money back but has bet on the worst crap on Pak celluloid history.

Last edited:

bravo

Banned
This is all bloody campaign to rake up emotionalism, for people watch the Geo Films' anti-Pak society,anti-Islam[projected as a Pak movie] film Bol. Tomorrow Mr.magoo Kamran Khan will do another show on the Indian films on Pakistani cinemas, and try to persuade his audience to watch this ghatiya film Bol which Geo has distribution rights of, to "promote" this anti-PAk film as a Pak film. I've watched Bol and it is worst than any propaganda Indian sh*t I've seen to this day. This movie has crossed all boundaries in spitting on Pakistan society and the faith and its bloody boring with a very slow pace. Probably the first film in history, its trailers were not deemed fit to be shown on Tv, they released its theatrical trailer on internet in January, and are trying to push people to watch this ***** movie in the name of Shoaib Mansoor, or in the garb of "promotion" of Pak films'. Geo wants to get its money back but has bet on the worst crap on Pak celluloid history.

You got it right!!The show person is clearly doing the propaganda to tell people to watch pakistani movies!!So the same GEO group recent release bol as you said will gain some more audience :)

Geo group knows how to earn money :P

[MENTION=9173]rakeem[/MENTION]

I have never seen pakistani movie..could you post online links for this movie :)

Last edited:

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Indian's don't force us to watch their movies! We can only take individual responsibility by abandoning Bollytrash.