Aaj Kamran Khan Ke Sath - 4th May 2011 - Pakistan a Safe Heaven for Terrorists - Now Nation Have To

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks kamran khan very nice programme. Pakistan is "HUB" of terrorism? yes it is-we cannot live in a state of denial for ever. Lets be honest with ourselves and this nation . The biggest victim of this terrorism is "Pakistan" itself because of its double policy.Today some will raise their eye brows but its in the national interest to open this pandora box.Lets start from our police,politicians and intelligence agencies,all are ignoring this menace for their personel interest-no national interest.I had written in the past that in Algiera they killed 5000 fanatics and militants to rid of the terrorism threat but in pakistan ,someone is certainly behind these people who are creating problems for others and also for pakistanis.There are couple of people in the intelligence agencies "produce of Gen Zia" who does have talibans mentality,should be removed or reprimanded. pak cannot afford their wrong policies which are source of concern for pak survival .All the political and religious leaders should sit down with police , security intelligence agencies and make one thing clear that pak survival depends on its clean,firm and very strong policy against militants,fanatics and terrorists otherwise I dont see any future for pakistan .All we need is one clear cut policy in the national interest.May God help us,ameen.Why not eliminate the outlawed organisations first and go after alqaeda too.

Last edited:

syediqbal

Minister (2k+ posts)
Zordari, Gilani, Rehaman and other incompetent so called politician should be thrown in deep sea, other wise we can not go further.

syediqbal

Minister (2k+ posts)
Aitemad kham ho jay ga, what you are talking....fouj say and politician say awam ka aitemad kub ka khatam ho choka.
innllahe wa inna ilahi rajehoon!

tiger54

MPA (400+ posts)
Hats of to you Kamran Khan!!! i salute you for being so straightforward and telling the reality to everone!!
we need to stop supporting terrorists and stop living in a state of conspiracy!!!!
we need to put a bullet hole in the head of each and everyone of these terrorists else US will do it itself. it has showing it is capable of doing it!!!

Last edited: