Aaj ki Khabar - 14th March 2011 - Qamar Zaman Kaira & Haroon Rasheed - Is Mid Term Elections the onl

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks Absar Alam, I agree with mr.haroon rashid's views .I had written many times about all these issues and their solutions but when the govt dont have good and sincere intentions what can you do. For the last 2 years I have been saying that govt's dont have the sincere intentions for the nation, one journalist got so pissed off about my "National interest " he wrote a whole column about it why i got the fever about national interest. I will still say this govt is playing the game with the nation to buy their time so they can do as much corruption as much they can, as for their governance is concerned -forget about it that they will be changed. This govt have not done anything for the common person or for the country for the last 3 years which they could do but instead they lived their lives like "ROYALS" and made money from corruption and destroyed all the institutions.where was the opposition during that period,they wanted to save their punjab govt.I had said before and say it again that mid-term elections or care taker govt is the only answer.If the bogus votes are cleared then mid-term is a good choice otherwise go for the care taker govt with the help of "Judiciary" and this job "ARMY" can do it, there are no shortages of honest and sincere people like Imran Khan with a team of honest , educated and experienced people within the country . There is no need to trust this govt anymore, nation have seen the results in 3 years.Everyone knows so i dont have to repeat the same story again.How long people should let this govt cheat the nation? " NO MORE".

Last edited: