AAJ Sawal Hei Pakistan ka from Abbasi Shaheed Hospital Karachi

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
AAJ Sawal Hei Pakistan ka with Rizwan Jaffer from Abbasi Shaheed Hospital Karachi after attacks on Passenger Buses & Qasba, Aligarh, Galfamabad and other localities of Karachi.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I condemn both ANP and MQM terrorist activities. Yes I am a human and yes I am a Pakistani. NOW MY FRIEND ITS YOUR TURN.

Accept (if you are a human and a Pakistani) that MQM also kills people and their activists carry weapons.

Where is MQM in this? Stop falling prey to ANP propaganda, they are combining with Lyari gangsters to do criminal activities. You saw people's emotions and stories here, condemn ANP terrorists if you are human and a Pakistani.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
I condemn both ANP and MQM terrorist activities. Yes I am a human and yes I am a Pakistani. NOW MY FRIEND ITS YOUR TURN.

Accept (if you are a human and a Pakistani) that MQM also kills people and their activists carry weapons.

Where?? Where did you condemn ANP?? You keep posting videos that prove nothing. Here people actually saw their killers and named them!!

If MQM members are involved I have condemned them in the past and i will keep doing so in the future. You on the other hand keep posting videos that prove nothing, I myself can post thousands of vidoes of ANP killers

I advise you, keep your racism aside, see the people, listen to their words and pain

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
You did not reply to my question "Accept (if you are a human and a Pakistani) that MQM also kills people and their activists carry weapons."

Where?? Where did you condemn ANP?? You keep posting videos that prove nothing. Here people actually saw their killers and named them!!

If MQM members are involved I have condemned them in the past and i will keep doing so in the future. You on the other hand keep posting videos that prove nothing, I myself can post thousands of vidoes of ANP killers

I advise you, keep your racism aside, see the people, listen to their words and pain

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
You did not reply to my question "Accept (if you are a human and a Pakistani) that MQM also kills people and their activists carry weapons."

HAHA! No matter what I say you will never admit and condemn ANP for its terrorists activities. Why? Because they are Pushtun or because they are killing Urdu speaker?

I have said so many times before MQM does have weapons and they do use them, whether they did in the latest episode, I have no evidence to support that right now but they have in the past and committed murders.

These ANP terrorists are also killing Punjabis and Hazarawals as well. I met a Punjabi in Jinnah who was shot because the ANP terrorist accused him of siding with the Urdu speakers.

I implore now, keep your racism aside, see the people, listen to their words and pain.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Again you did not reply my question.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Again you did not reply my question.

I did, read it again. If you do condemn them, then why are you posting videos that prove nothing but spite? Its like criminal trying to prove their innocence by making themselves guilty anymore.... Dont take you hate of MQM to such an extent that you get blind to innocent dying

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Accept (if you are a human and a Pakistani) that MQM also kills people and their activists carry weapons. ????????????????????????????????

Accept (if you are a human and a Pakistani) that MQM also kills people and their activists carry weapons. ????????????????????????????????

I did, read it again. If you do condemn them, then why are you posting videos that prove nothing but spite? Its like criminal trying to prove their innocence by making themselves guilty anymore.... Dont take you hate of MQM to such an extent that you get blind to innocent dying

These videos are telling us the other side story................ both killers.
MQM = Killers
ANP = Killers

Last edited:

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

These videos are telling us the other side story................ both killers.
MQM = Killers
ANP = Killers

O mere bhai, as i said there is now no evidence to say mqm is involved in current violence, pashtun dying doesnt mean that mqm killed them,im sure you know. ANP has started killing pushtuns that dont sympathise with ANP. These videos are at least a year old as well

ANP is the root of all killing in Karachi, i hope you will see that one day.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
My question was not about current killing. Accept (if you are a human and a Pakistani) that MQM also kills people and their activists carry weapons. ????????????????????????????????

O mere bhai, as i said there is now no evidence to say mqm is involved in current violence, pashtun dying doesnt mean that mqm killed them,im sure you know. ANP has started killing pushtuns that dont sympathise with ANP. These videos are at least a year old as well

ANP is the root of all killing in Karachi, i hope you will see that one day.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
You proved what you are by not replying my question.

MQM is not involved in target killings not for the past 7, 8 years.That does not mean people within MQM do not commit murders, some do and if they are found they are expelled from the party and handed to the police. Happy now?

You arent saying anything to make me doubt your racism though. You proved what you are by not coming out against criminals and murderers of ANP.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sorry my friend I thought you were different from blind followers/supporters..........I was wrong. If MQM is not involved in target killings then who is killing from the other side? Kis kis ko bewakoof bunawoo gay.

MQM is not involved in target killings not for the past 7, 8 years.That does not mean people within MQM do not commit murders, some do and if they are found they are expelled from the party and handed to the police. Happy now?

You arent saying anything to make me doubt your racism though. You proved what you are by not coming out against criminals and murderers of ANP.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sorry my friend I thought you were different from blind followers/supporters..........I was wrong. If MQM is not involved in target killings then who is killing from the other side? Kis kis ko bewakoof bunawoo gay.

I dont believe anything without proof. If you are asking if it is party policy then no it is not. MQM members arent told to go out and kill a certain number of people, not because they are good human beings but because there is too much at stake in MQM now. It is trying to expand into non Urdu speaking people and trying to get particularly Pustuns to join, so I dont believe MQM would do something such as this... Some people within MQM may carry put personal vendettas and kill opposing group members but I honestly do not think it is the policy of MQM to carry out these killings. The final loser in all of this is MQM. If target killings happen who do people blame? Who loses votes? MQM of course and MQM knows that. MQMs voters are blaming MQM now for not protecting them.... This is my honest untainted opinion and what most people here believe. MQM arent angels, no far from it but they arent monsters you people make them out to be

As far as weapons are concerned, MQM does have them, it doesnt hide that fact.

Last edited: