Aamir Liaqat Gathers Ulemas and Get their Opinion on Exposed Video.

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Aamir Liaqat Gathers Ulemas and Get their Opinion on Exposed Video

why this man has become so important he is just an actor why you people are giving him so much importance..............

kaptaan

MPA (400+ posts)

I totally agree that we should not reveal the weaknesses of other bros and sisters in islam, but how about if revealing the real face of a man who is taking a cover behind it to deceive other muslim bros and sisters to make money and spread conspiracies. Amir laiqut is deceiving other people by using a cover of a islamic scholar, people that know him and have had dealt with him are not even surprised to see the video, all their reaction was we told you so!!!!!!

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Mufti Muneeb, Thanvi Sahib and other Alims on Aamirs videos.
Excellent eye opening conversation.

Saray Pakistan Kay Drama Baaz Mil Ker Bhi Is Aik Ka Mukhabla Nahee Ker Saktay Hain .
Yeah To Bahooot Hi Puhnchay Huayee Drama Baaz Lughtay Hain .

Aamir Jali Dr. ....Tuuu Aiik Jhoot Ko Chupanay Kay Leay Buzerjoon Say Bhi Jhoot Bulwa Raha Hay ....

Abay Stupid Aamir just admit your mistake and people of Pakistan will forgive you as they did before.

Why you invited those who were not in that video .
Invite those people who were in those video ......

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)

I totally agree that we should not reveal the weaknesses of other bros and sisters in islam, but how about if revealing the real face of a man who is taking a cover behind it to deceive other muslim bros and sisters to make money and spread conspiracies. Amir laiqut is deceiving other people by using a cover of a islamic scholar, people that know him and have had dealt with him are not even surprised to see the video, all their reaction was we told you so!!!!!!

+1

That is what my point is. He has been decieving people and that is what we all are angry about.

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)

DOOB MARO AAAMIR LIAQAT!!!!!
we are not living in a stone age, OK!!!

He probably could have gotten away with that 10 years from today.

The reason he is giving are so ridiculous, he does make us people seem like we are stupid and living in stone age

frenes

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Dear Friends,
First of all, Aamir liaqat said that the video is fake (dubbed)

Secondly, he said that charachter assassination is not allowed in Islam which he did or did not in past .
Muftee n Ulmaa are generally talking abt character assassination but they did not mentioned that Aamir Liqat is innocent.

Finally in my opinion he should calls these 4 persons ( Shia Aalim, Deobandi or Suni Aalim to whom he asked abt Ghalib move n Deo bandi saar etcc and Young Muftee to whom a women on phn asking abt Suicide ,Qari in Qaseda Burda Shareef he is teasing on his TOPI.

They all are eye witnesses and they should swear by Allah (swt) n Rasool (pbuh) that Aamir Liaqat is Innocent and he never says such words n actions in front of us which we hv seen in video.

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Alims View about Amir Liaquat's Fake Videos

aik baat hum b bataa dein,k agar aap ne logoon k samnay Gunah kiya hay,Tu aap ko logoon k samnay tauba karni ho gi,agar akeelay mein gunah kiya hai,tu akelay mein tauba karni ho,ALLAH hum sab ko hadeyt de aameen.
اب جائزہ لیتے ہیں معافی کے حوالے سے .............معافی کس سے الله سے ..................اگر تم سچے ہو ........تو اپنے آپ کو الله :subhanahu:کے آگے سر بسجود کر کے معافی مانگیں....معافی کے لئے آپ کو کسی میڈیا یا کسی کیمرہ یا کسی مجمع کی ضرورت نہیں.....اور اگر آپ اس کو وقت کی ضرورت سمجھتے ہیں تو آپ پھر معافی الله :subhanahu:سے نہیں بندوں سے مانگ رہے ہیں کیوں کہ آپ کو بندوں کے درمیان سرخرو ہونا چاہتے ہیں نہ کے الله:subhanahu: کے دربار میں .............. اور یہ بات تو آپ نے خود کہی ہے عزت اور ذلّت کا مالک الله :subhanahu:ہے .........................مجھے امید ہے آپ میری بات سمجھ گۓ ہونگے ...................میں اپنے آپ کو کبھی امامت کے لئے پیش نہیں کر سکتا کیوں کہ میں اپنے دامن کو جانتا ہوں .............اسی لئے میری توبہ کو کسی بندے کی حاجت نہیں بلکہ میری توبہ میرے رب:subhanahu: سے ہے اور بیشک وہی معاف کرنے والا اور عزت دینے والا ہے ......................اور مجھے احتیاط کرنی چاہیے کہ دین کے معاملے میں کہیں میری وجہ سے لوگ انگلی نہ اٹھانے لگیں ................اسی لئے بہتر ہے جتنی بڑی تقصیر اتنی زیادہ.........انکساری ،عاجزی ، اور معافی الله:subhanahu: سے مانگے ..............اور یہ آپ سب جانتے ہے یہ صفت جس میں ہوں وہ صف میں سب سے آخر میں رہنے کی کوشش کرتا ہے نہ کے کیمرے کہ آگے .......................اور نہ ہی اصرار امّت سے کہ میری معافی کو سچا مانو ..................... اور نہ ہی امّت کو دین کی تبلیغ کے لئے رہبری کے لئے پیش کرے .................واللہ عالم بصّواب

hashir123

aamir bhai agar yay dubbin hey to barai meharbani is video ki orignal video show karwadey ya phir kardey takey sab k zehan sey shak oshooba door hojai :(

Reehab

Councller (250+ posts)

Same here, banwat lagte hay bolnay main!
and scholar is a noun here is how its defined in dictionary!
1. a learned or erudite person, especially one who has profound knowledge of a particular subject.
2. a student; pupil.

Bhaye sedha sa hal he ke bol de ke han kuch essa howa he me mafi mangta hoon woh puarani thi magar 27 ka prog arha ahe jahan theek thak comemison milna he live dua ka sub fake he alimo ko beech me laya he. awaz dub thi magar duniya ka koye bhi baap esa peda nahi howa ke body lang. dub kare aur calls bhi aksar fake hien jessy pahle makkah se bad me madinah se abhe 8 din se muslasal caal kar raha hoon woh to uthta hi nahi .
any ways yeh mafi mang le agar sacha he ya case kare warna jhota he tasawar ho ga

Beatle

MPA (400+ posts)
They were discussing in general the topic of spreading rumous. No one mentioned the video-case in particular and gave cleanchit to aamer.

khan afghan1

Minister (2k+ posts)

I m writing this after a very long time.I could not bear talks of such a **********.
All these so called ulama should have boycoted coming to the programe hosted by this
munafiq and bad kirdar Liaqat hussain.It shows that they are Munafiq and save and defend
each other.we dont need them.everyone should expose these culprits.Beacuase of these people
we are badnam in all over the world.Look at their faces.You can see and feel the riayakaree from
their faces.May ALlah give them punishment for thier characters.Ameen.Thank u Internet atleast
we can learn and expose these blacksheeps in our society.Please also raise the isuue with Mufthi Muneeb.He should explain why he was sharing the programe with this Manhoos Liaqat.
As he also belongs to the same catogory.Please expose each and everyone like them.Thanks
brothers and sisters for this sawab.

zeemeer

Councller (250+ posts)
jo bhi keya galat keya amir liaquat nay
par main aik baat kahu ga
pathar wo mary jisnay kabhi khud gali na de ho....
phr dekthy kon ata samny...

Fahad Abid

Voter (50+ posts)
If Amir Liaquat was a comedian or a journalist doing everyday shows then we had absolutely no issue with him on this video. We can consider him as another ordinary person. but if he poses himself as Scholar who have also been given a ministry and host Islamic shows with ulema then it is the duty of every Muslim to demand the truth from him.
I don't sat that i m perfect Muslim but the thing he said in the videos, i couldn't have dream't of them.

Fawad48

Citizen

[MENTION=4936]Adeel[/MENTION] very well said, im totally agreed with you.