Aapas Ki Baat - 1st June 2011 - Discussion On Commission Issue & Some Disclosure about Salim Shahzad

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
from today's program it is clear that najam sethi is on CIA and zardari agenda. his purpose is to degrade our ISI and army, it does not happen anywhere in the world but only Pakistani sold out journalists do it, shame on us and shame on these sold out traitors

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
THere is no explanation for sick . They are sick and will continue to remain sick. There eyes are closed and they cant think straight. Who in the world is degrading? are you in your senses. Do you even hear what he says. all you do is daily post same crap on these blogs. Grow up
from today's program it is clear that najam sethi is on CIA and zardari agenda. his purpose is to degrade our ISI and army, it does not happen anywhere in the world but only Pakistani sold out journalists do it, shame on us and shame on these sold out traitors

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
I agree with you mr.sethi, specially on "ISRAEL" I had written a very big column in favour of having relations with them in the past .Pak does't have border with israel or any other problem except palestenian issue but this is just not our issue but the whole muslim's,with the time i believe it will be solved but not in the tenure of "Natanyaho" because he is a hardline but US and israeli lobby is definately looking into this matter to solve it otherwise peace in the region will only be a dream.Israel's neighbours like jordan,egypt even turkey have recognized israel so whats our problem.pak have only handfull of religous fanatics who oppose their recognition but who cares when more than 80% like to recognize "ISRAEL". In recognizing israel,its in the interest of pakistan itself because then pak will have less pressure from US congress and senate who are pro israel. Lets face it ,israel's arab neighbours most of them have their understanding with it so i dont see ay reason not do it.Pak recognition will be very beneficial for this region ,pak can make Israel understand ,our nuke system is not in any way danger to their country nor it will go in the hands of rogue elements because our command and control system is very safe and secure and it will make them satisfied and give them peace of mind.pak should go for it to recognize "ISRAEL".If Pak can have back door dialogues with israel then why not in the open.

Last edited:

Jodhra

Citizen
As usual Mr.Sethi's analysis is on the dot. We do have a democratically elected govt but are the four pillars of democracy independent ? It's apparent the Executive is trying its best to overrule the rest three. Lagislature's resolution is not being honored, Press is being intimidated (Salim Shezaad and 15 more journalists killed in recent times), Judiciary being bulldozed into a commission without its consent.
On the other hand Extremist forces are running a parallel govt. sleeper cells in the armed forces are being activated. Moderate voices either being stubbed out or threatened and as usual conspiracy theories being churned out dime a dozen.....What is surprising is that other than a few PPP junior leaders, who obviously have been told to appear for the govt no senior politician is around...why hasn't the PM addressed the nation....Where is the president ?? Why don't they come out and take a stand.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Very reasonable discussion, every one have their opinion, we should respect each other, there is no need to become Judge and decisive to someone who doesn't talk what we like, specially those who are foreign citizens, enjoying full perks of their citizenship country, they know the correct things, when it come on them individually, but for Pakistan and Pakistanis they select and suggest "CRAP" only.

noman3000

Senator (1k+ posts)
Najam sethi is agreed with Altaf's statement about cancer in our army & he also totally agreed with faisal sabzwari in his recent show :)

MQM's policy is winning.. Yay!

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
Najam sethi is very cleverly targeting our army and agencies. for example in his statement about slim shezad sethi says that left rib of the deceased was broken by hiting with a blunt hit like boot. i would like to ask him that if as per his claim slim was murdered by some agency wala,DO THE AGENCY WALA WEAR BOOTS OR THEY R LIKE ANY OTHER civilian PERSON IN WEARING THEIR OUTFITS? sethi could have said that slim was hit on the right side and by falling on strucking the groung he got a hard hit and his left rib was broken which was already a weak rib due to some shot some time back and so on. each sentence of Sethi was HIS MASTER'S VOICE. i have no doubt that he is working for some foreign power who r not at all friends of Pakistan.