Aapas Ki Baat - 27th April 2011 - New Wave of Terrorism

kNoWnAjNabi

Councller (250+ posts)
I will argue everyone not to watch his program, certainly i won't be. He is truely misleading ppl by saying that the drones were started three years backs. TTP came into being after Miltary action and first drone attack in 2004. As u ppl know that there was nothing like suicide bombing and explosions before 2004, however only these sort of things were happening in afghanistan. The comment about imran khan that he will start war against americans with his policies, this is utter foolishness. He always said in his interviews that he will talk to west and tell them this is counter productive. If he does not know he is the only one i can see at the international level defending Pakistan without any power in goverment. He is truely misleading the ppl of Pakistan with utter fool analysis.

Young

Senator (1k+ posts)
Come on najam....... bass kar do imran khan ka pecha chor dooo. just look now he done program on terrorism today only to degrade imran khan dharna. he made it issue today.....
in yesterday program najam said fight with america today he said america will finish us...... he is pyschoooo.

Last edited:

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yeh nahi sudhre ga ...koi isko batao ke india ke sath war mein itne log nahi marre jitne terrorist attacks se mare hain yeh kehta hai ke operation or drones hote rahe to bhai woh to ho rahe hain 7 saalon se to kya terrorism kam howa ya barha?mutlab yehi kuch chalta rahe to hum aiwen war ke bina hi marte jayenge aik aik ker ke, its common sense yaar mutlab yeh cheez humein nuqsan de rahi hai chalo tum imran khan ki baat na mano woh ghalat ho sakta hai per KAM SE KAM YEH TO MAAN JAO BABA JE KE IS STRATEGY SE HUMEIN NUQSAN HO RAHA HAI TERRORISM BARH RAHA HAI, yeh samajhta hai ke hum pakistani bewaqoof hain , ab to MQM aur ANP bhi drones ki mukhalfit ker rahi hai unko bhi samajh aa gayi to tu bhi samajh ja baba je

Pak_Passion

Councller (250+ posts)
And you know why he does so many foreign trips these days.....USA, UK, Germany and other EU countries ????? To give lectures ….. Ha ha ha ………….. Remember Dick Cheney helped dictator Musharraf to acquire so called lecture assignments (modern and unique way of converting illegal money into lawful one).

mush_pride

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
all talibans should be wiped out. death to all taliban and their supporters.
Pakistan will always live and we WILL get rid of taliban and its puppies

fido82

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran khan ky pass jado ki chari hy 90 din main dhashatgardi khatam karde. Imran bachaoon ki tera bata kar raha hy es ko chusni lagaoo. Najam Sethi. lolz.

mush_pride

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
he is just making fool of jazbati pakistanis as simple as that. tell me why taliban didnt strike in their main hub during his so called dharna????????
the reason is because imran khan is taliban's darling :/
Imran khan ky pass jado ki chari hy 90 din main dhashatgardi khatam karde. Imran bachaoon ki tera bata kar raha hy es ko chusni lagaoo. Najam Sethi. lolz.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
I will argue everyone not to watch his program, certainly i won't be. He is truely misleading ppl by saying that the drones were started three years backs. TTP came into being after Miltary action and first drone attack in 2004. As u ppl know that there was nothing like suicide bombing and explosions before 2004, however only these sort of things were happening in afghanistan. The comment about imran khan that he will start war against americans with his policies, this is utter foolishness. He always said in his interviews that he will talk to west and tell them this is counter productive. If he does not know he is the only one i can see at the international level defending Pakistan without any power in goverment. He is truely misleading the ppl of Pakistan with utter fool analysis.

You are right on in your facts. This guy is never gonna change. Ghatya aadmi hai kabhi nahi badlay ga....never....he is part of people who belong to status quo and always want Pakistanis to be ghulam. People like Sethi are really afraid of Imran Khan coz his coming will not only affect other politicians, but anchors like Najam Sethi as well.

He is making a fool out of people and those without a wise mind will become fool. Infact I see a lot of people becoming fool as a result of these programs, unfortunately. The important point is that the bomb blasts are result of drone attacks and NOT vice versa.

Notice at 10.40 he says k "or yahan jub hamaray log maray ja rhay hain" so he is clearly doing the same thing which was done in 1971. He is treating Baluchis & FATA people as "not part of us", "not Pakistanis"..... shame on Najam Sethi.

What does he mean by ikka dukka drone hamla....la*nti ..... this is the problem that in our country, people like Najam Sethi don't care when people die.... koi nahi thoray say he tau maray hain.

Fauj? fauj ko aqal kahan say aa gayee? and when has PakArmy worked for the interest of Pakistan?? in 1971? or 1977? or between 1977 and 1988? or 1998? or between 1999 and 2008? WHEN?????

Yes Imran can do it in 3 months. This false terrorism is just a reason for attacking muslim countries including Pakistan: for crashing muslims and getting oils & minerals. Don't people know who has created Al-Qaeda? and who is supporting it now? Wasn't Raymond Davis found to have contacts with Al-Qaeda and helping them out in carrying out bombings at security installations? It is so gross that media forgets that and just works on BRIBE.

Last edited:

tiger54

MPA (400+ posts)
i do not support imran khan views on the whole terrorism situation but i am sure he will be a farrr better leader than zardari and nawaz sharif. he should be given a chance!