Unicorn

Banned
Read history with colour-less glasses.Before establishment of Pakistan,in 1946(perhaps in September) Jinnah met with American envoy and sent message to his Govt: that Pakistan will be a helpful state against communism.
Understand ! :angry_smile:

No one is interested in knowing the sucking up of Jinnah to US prior to 1947 to gain their support. These things can only be discovered from US historic records.

Unicorn

Banned
If u have keen and genuine interest in history,net and e-library are the best sources.Molana Azad's "India wins freedom" is also a must read book.Many excellent historians spread true pen pricks in sub-continent but rare available in Pakistan,where telling truth is always a big crime.

Very well said, Truth will make almost everyone here sick. Delusion is a healthy dose.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
If u have keen and genuine interest in history,net and e-library are the best sources.Molana Azad's "India wins freedom" is also a must read book.Many excellent historians spread true pen pricks in sub-continent but rare available in Pakistan,where telling truth is always a big crime.

Point noted and will look into getting one of those books. However, a suggestion for you: try to be a bit calm when writing your comments. Will be good for your health and health of this forum :)

salaam

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
We have nothing to do with muslims of india and Bangladesh , they are not related to muslims of pakistan, the muslims of pakistan are more closely related to muslims in west asia and middle east.

oh really.... that would've been a shocker for jinnah as he always claimed to represent the INDIAN-muslim. You must be from the lot that claims descendancy from Muhammad bin Qasim rather than being the original inhabitants of this land.

As for middle east or Arabs, they look at the subcontinents muslims as byproduct of their imperialism.... hence the slave like treatment they dish us out in their countries.

Mansoor Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Us ney to esa zulm kiya hey k usko kabhi bhi na chora jaye.

mere bhai usne tu mulk banane ki koshish karli aur Allah ne mulk dedia hum ko. america ke saat uska kia kaam tha. yaar liaqat Ali khan ke dur mei first contacts aur taluq bana tha America se yaar kahan ki baat kahan fit kardi apne

Mansoor Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
app logo apne logo ki bato ko credible kehte hai aur hum apne ko. yaar abul kalam was a supporter of unified india how could he say something good about jinnah comeon. kisi maulana se gandhi ka pocho jawab miljayega. ya kisi pandit se pakistani ka pocho

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
oh really.... that would've been a shocker for jinnah as he always claimed to represent the INDIAN-muslim. You must be from the lot that claims descendancy from Muhammad bin Qasim rather than being the original inhabitants of this land.

As for middle east or Arabs, they look at the subcontinents muslims as byproduct of their imperialism.... hence the slave like treatment they dish us out in their countries.

What are you BS, My close relatives work in Saudi Arabia and they never have any so-called special discrimation, they told me Saudis think themsevles of higher than guest workers because guest workers have come to their land for money and they treat all foreign workers the same even the so-called arabs from countries other than Saudi, I met countless arabs from middle east in germany and they have always been very nice , May be Arabs dont like Bhayya indians due to racial reason and most of the pakistanis who get this kind of discrimination from arabs in middle east are from bhayya cultural background

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)

And second this I am not a subcontinental muslim , I am a pakistani muslim and I dont like totalitarian terms like subcontinental or desi , I am neither desi nor subcontinental I am just pakistani , period

rahulNYC

Citizen
What are you BS, My close relatives work in Saudi Arabia and they never have any so-called special discrimation, they told me Saudis think themsevles of higher than guest workers because guest workers have come to their land for money and they treat all foreign workers the same even the so-called arabs from countries other than Saudi, I met countless arabs from middle east in germany and they have always been very nice , May be Arabs dont like Bhayya indians due to racial reason and most of the pakistanis who get this kind of discrimination from arabs in middle east are from bhayya cultural background[/QUOTE]

JennyRock42,

So when are these close relatives of yours getting a Saudi Arabian green card ;)

Rahul

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
What are you BS, My close relatives work in Saudi Arabia and they never have any so-called special discrimation, they told me Saudis think themsevles of higher than guest workers because guest workers have come to their land for money and they treat all foreign workers the same even the so-called arabs from countries other than Saudi, I met countless arabs from middle east in germany and they have always been very nice , May be Arabs dont like Bhayya indians due to racial reason and most of the pakistanis who get this kind of discrimination from arabs in middle east are from bhayya cultural background

JennyRock42,

So when are these close relatives of yours getting a Saudi Arabian green card ;)

Rahul

They dont need any green card , we pakistanis are pround of our pakistani green cards

mrbaig

Senator (1k+ posts)
mere bhai usne tu mulk banane ki koshish karli aur Allah ne mulk dedia hum ko. america ke saat uska kia kaam tha. yaar liaqat Ali khan ke dur mei first contacts aur taluq bana tha America se yaar kahan ki baat kahan fit kardi apne
Programme dekh kar bhi samjh nahin aai.

mrbaig

Senator (1k+ posts)
app logo apne logo ki bato ko credible kehte hai aur hum apne ko. yaar abul kalam was a supporter of unified india how could he say something good about jinnah comeon. kisi maulana se gandhi ka pocho jawab miljayega. ya kisi pandit se pakistani ka pocho
Molana was awise and able mam

mrbaig

Senator (1k+ posts)
Point noted and will look into getting one of those books. However, a suggestion for you: try to be a bit calm when writing your comments. Will be good for your health and health of this forum :)
You are right,by nature I am bit aggressive.Thanks for advice.:)

rahulNYC

Citizen
Molana was awise and able mam

Molana was a very very wise man. He helped setup the higher education system we have currently.
One day, i had a discussion on indian IT exports (both software and manpower) with a much older Pakistani gentleman. I am 32 and grew up in India, so i remembered the steps Rajiv Gandhi took to bring IT to India. But he told me to go and read about Molana and Nehru and what steps they took to support education. The more i read and the more i was astounded to see Molana's numerous contributions. Because of people like him, India can atleast dream of being an economic superpower.

Rahul

If Pakistan was given in hands of corrupt,unsinceared and traitor politicians than I think first blunder was separation of pakistan from India.2nd blunder was seperation of east Pakistan and Zulfiqar ali bhutto was only responsible for it. Anyother polititions name is unjustice and third blunder is Asif ali Zardari as a President of Pakistan.

mrbaig

Senator (1k+ posts)
If Pakistan was given in hands of corrupt,unsinceared and traitor politicians than I think first blunder was separation of pakistan from India.2nd blunder was seperation of east Pakistan and Zulfiqar ali bhutto was only responsible for it. Anyother polititions name is unjustice and third blunder is Asif ali Zardari as a President of Pakistan.
Pakistan was not separeted from India but crafted from India.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

Screw your racism. You love Saudis who are not even your countrymen, yet you hate your own. Bhai please dont keep asking then why Pakistan is in such a bad state. Or at least look at yourself first, then ask

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
Screw your racism. You love Saudis who are not even your countrymen, yet you hate your own. Bhai please dont keep asking then why Pakistan is in such a bad state. Or at least look at yourself first, then ask

Hundreds of thousand of families are supported by Saudia in my area indirectly because every second family has someone working in Saudi arabia and sending money to support their families, I definitely have respect for Saudis otherwise most of the people in my area would be economically challenged.