Aapas Ki Baat - 6th June 2011 - Discussion on Cricket, Budget & Ilyas Kashmiri

Aapas Ki Baat

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

fd4bc9c30f80ea28803e16a13650f2a4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks mr. sethi, (you acted like mr.Bhola) you said the rich people should pay the taxes themselves. Mr.sethi no one like to pay the taxes neither you nor me but the govt have the noose to squeeze our necks to take it .It all depend on the govt that how sincere they are with the nation and how they perform in the national interest.This is the job of the govt to take the taxes from the people but all the "CHOR" and corrupt people are sitting in the govt and parliament who dont want to pay the taxes and govt is quiet.I tell you about dr.Mehboob ul haq who was working as a finance minister in pak . Once i had a sitting with him and he said that he was a fianance minister at gen zia time , he said one day 9am ,Zia called him and he was very upset that why I/TAX deppt charged Rs.15 as income tax to his friend when he already gave him the list ,not charge any tax to these people so dr.Mehboob said if they dont pay tax how the country is gonna run.Gen Zia got mad and said ,I dont care.Dr.Mehboob said he was leaving for his office and told gen zia ,I am sorry I can't do the job like this and Zia said ,Fine and hang up the phone.dr.mehboob then went to the world bank thats where he came from.So this is the same story with this govt.I hope you got my point ?

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
May god bless the poor. Else there is no hope for them. Every one is trying to fil in there pockets. and offcourse the powerful ones will get the bigger share.