Abdul Sattar Edhi Exposes Imran Khan PTI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cupertino

Voter (50+ posts)
What a shame ! This looser IK has been exposed again by a very respected figure in our country. There has been no denial from Hameed Gul or Imran Khan on this representation which only proves that they were behind conspiracy to bring down a democratically elected government thru intelligence agencies. What a shame !

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
love Pak said:
(1) So you admit that [altaf] is supporting a corrupt

IK asked for money from even Nawaz and Musharaf. But (2) everyone knows he wanted money for the poor people of Pakistan as it is people`s money after all. He even asks Zardari to bring back his looted money and spend it on the welfare of people of Pakistan.
1) So you admit that Imran has a connection with this corrupt. Imran double standard is not new at all.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHJyLLA1Okg[/video]
2) Every one knows, MQM represents Sind Urban, which is the back bone of Pakistan's economy. All MQM want is peace and stability, that's why, MQM joined the govt. System doesn't support, Just like, despite saying corrupt to PPP govt. Imran invited corrupt govt. PM twice. To pump the institution Imran made. Same thing has done MQM, to facilitate Sind urban, who has been giving vote to them. All the four govt. debacle happened, when MQM was the part of opposition. MQM joined the opposition in a hope that, new govt would do some thing different. But, only in making govt. they showed there friendliness. Time has changed, now. So is MQM.

love Pak

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Jury said:
love Pak said:
(1) So you admit that [altaf] is supporting a corrupt

IK asked for money from even Nawaz and Musharaf. But (2) everyone knows he wanted money for the poor people of Pakistan as it is people`s money after all. He even asks Zardari to bring back his looted money and spend it on the welfare of people of Pakistan.
1) So you admit that Imran has a connection with this corrupt. Imran double standard is not new at all.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHJyLLA1Okg[/video]
2) Every one knows, MQM represents Sind Urban, which is the back bone of Pakistan's economy. All MQM want is peace and stability, that's why, MQM joined the govt. System doesn't support, Just like, despite saying corrupt to PPP govt. Imran invited corrupt govt. PM twice. To pump the institution Imran made. Same thing has done MQM, to facilitate Sind urban, who has been giving vote to them. All the four govt. debacle happened, when MQM was the part of opposition. MQM joined the opposition in a hope that, new govt would do some thing different. But, only in making govt. they showed there friendliness. Time has changed, now, so is MQM.

Woo, Comparing Mohsin Ali Khan with Zardari. How many people know him?? Is he still in PTI ??. NO. MQM still licking Zardari feet. Listen what their great leaders say about MQM. To remain in power MQM can go to any extent.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBdTBfWw-SQ&feature=player_embedded[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBgsYhiB4hM[/video]

You said, time has changed and so is MQM, Listen to Najam Sheti, a Stooge of PPP say about their partners

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnCYskrp1Do[/video]

Jury

rahat said:
Let's make it clear that It was only and only Altaf / MQM who betrayed Benazir Bhutto and being in her government they accepted big amount from agencies and left at the critical time of "No confidence movement" against her Government. Altaf / MQM are the creator of establishment and all of their history proved who they the follow orders of their masters "internal and external"
Q. Who were in IJI, which was made by ISI?
Ans. Nawaz Sharif, Jamaat-e-Islami, etc. MQM rejected that.
Q. Who received the money from ISI?
Ans. Nawaz, Jamaat-e-Islami, etc. Altaf sent back the brief case.
Q. Who were in Zia ul Huq Govt?
Ans. Nawaz, Jamaat-e-Islami, etc. MQM was not in that govt.
Q. Who faced the operation & massacre?
Ans. MQM.
Q. Who campaigned for the Musharraf referendum?
Ans. Imran Khan.

khan afghan

Shame on all those who look at west for their
help in gaining power in Pakistan.The so called
leader of MQM a terrorist declared by the Canadain
government ALTAF HUSSAIN is still setting in london
and begging for help in exchange for working as their
puppet and now musharaf the commando and
Banazeer and her family and many other working as
the puppets
.IMRAN KHAN if he asked this Man EDHI has
not did anything wrong one should ask for any help in
politics from their countrymen not from outside help.A
Atleast IMRAN KHAN has not asked for any such help.
Also he is not cleared under NRO.IMRA KHAN is the future of Pakistan.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

khan afghan

JURY Let me correct YOU
MQM did not accpet that bag cause he had already
got a bag from RAW.
He could not get on the IJI plane because he was against the ISI
and was getting instruction from RAW.
If he is so popular and patriotic why he is not coming
to pakistan.
Come home and serve the nation.
MQM is organisation who has created fear among the
people.Everybody kknows this.

Jury

love Pak said:
1) I respect, your respect to Zulfiqar Mirza (Pakistan Na Khappay).
2) I also respect your regards for Benazir.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQEm_2xWEh8[/video]
3) Najam Sethi should have given proof, rather than shot in the dark.

Jury

khan afghan said:
government
ALTAF HUSSAIN is still setting in london
the puppets [/color].IMRAN KHAN if he asked this Man EDHI has
10 months ago,
Hyder Abbas Rizvi of MQM challenged Imran Khan,
Which Imran accepted.
But, .............................................

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJcA0MPrGYI[/video]

Jury

khan afghan said:
JURY Let me correct YOU
MQM did not accpet that bag cause he had already
got a bag from RAW.

He could not get on the IJI plane because he was against the ISI
and was getting instruction from RAW.
If he is so popular and patriotic why he is not coming
to pakistan.
Come home and serve the nation.
MQM is organisation who has created fear among the
people.Everybody kknows this.
You forget to reveal that, the raw agent was you.
Who gave the bag to Altaf.

karachi

MPA (400+ posts)
khan afghan said:
to my dear forum members & site admin who r living in canada can they get the copy from the courts in which they declared/termed as MQM a terrorist party to end this debate if i m talking insane do rectify me (only canadians)
the puppets
??????????????????

Jury

karachi said:
khan afghan said:
to my dear forum members & site admin who r living in canada can they get the copy from the courts in which they declared/termed as MQM a terrorist party to end this debate if i m talking insane do rectify me (only canadians)
the puppets
??????????????????
If in future, Taliban rule Pakistan.
Then, Imran will be town Nazim Of Mianwali.

love Pak

Jury said:
love Pak said:
1) I respect, your respect to Zulfiqar Mirza (Pakistan Na Khappay).
2) I also respect your regards for Benazir.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQEm_2xWEh8[/video]
3) Najam Sethi should have given proof, rather than shot in the dark.

Leave my regards for them, what are your thoughts about them .??. Najam Sheti is PPP man. Let me tell you, the real threat for MQM is PPP, coz both want to have Karachi in their control. Watch out !!! MQM, you will be cursing IK, Nawaz Sharif and JI, and PPP will soon kick you out of Karachi.

Internationally recognised terrorists.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQRhLz3phlk&feature=player_embedded[/video]

GeoG

Jury said:
karachi said:
khan afghan said:
the puppets
??????????????????
If in future, Taliban rule Pakistan.
Then, Imran will be town Nazim Of Mianwali.
And All MQM Leaders Will Be Ten Feet UP In The Air By The Neck, in Every Chowk of Karachi.

digitalzygot1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

@Jury: Why are you unilaterally running a media campaign to;

(1) malign Imran Khan ?
(2) engage in;

(a) mud-slinging
(b) leg-pulling

against Imran Khan ? Why ?

MQM afraid of IK and using every dirty trick and FABRICATION NEWS, THEY HAVE MEDIA GROUP WHICH IS BEING PAID TO DEFAME IK

SHAME ON MQM A TERRORIST ORGANISATION. I HOPE THESE MQM MEMBERS SHOULD SPEND TIME IN POSITIVE AND CONSTRUCTIVE THINGS.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Jury said:
......................[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svx3jV6S6pQ[/video]
608-2.jpg

logo.jpg

http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect...ws/pakistan/metropolitan/02-edhi-interview-01

Q. Have you ever been approached by political or other groups for support?

A. Once, I was approached by General Hamid Gul, Imran Khan and few others, mostly military and intelligence officials, who were conspiring to overthrow Benazir Bhuttos second government and wanted me to get involved. I declined because I am a social worker and not a politician. I also did not want to tarnish the credibility of my organisation by getting embroiled in something that obviously seemed quite disturbing. Eventually, I was made to feel threatened enough to temporarily leave the country.

Jury! U r quoting the Losers and anti Pakistan Analysts i.e. Nazir Naaji, Hasan Nisaa etc. Hasar Nisar even speaks against A Qadeer Khan, Pak Nukes, even against Iqbal. While Nazir Naaji is a Beghairat Journalist who always scare the Pakistanis against America and Indian. ...........Juriy is quoting these stupid.

IK has succeeded to make Shoukar Khanam Hospital ........the biggest Cancer Hospital in S Asia,,,,,,, these losers can't make a Dispensary. IK has succeeded to make Namal Uni, what are the contributions of these losers and Altaf to Society. If MQM had built some thing in Karachi........they did in Government Capacity not as Private.

And keep in mind PTI has been established in 1996, in the last days of PPP govt. If we even accept ur argument and if A Sattar Edhi would agree to involve in overthrowing BB from Govt., what would PTI gain at that time? I don't think IK would have organised the party properly at that time. So it is out of context answer. A Sattar might have mentioned IK for some thing else and you or Journalist bracket IK with this Conspiracy against BB's Govt. ........This is completely out of logic.

love Pak

1100889308-1.gif

Where r u Mr Jury, I told you, Its do or die for both of them. PPP will play Haqaqi card to kick MQM out of Karachi.

mehwish_ali

GeoG said:
Ayesha_Iqbal said:
Imran Khan Sham On U.......!!!!!! [clap] [clap]

[imran] Very Looser Political Leader of Pakistan...

i think Imran Khan Sahab ki haqiqat sab Pakistanis ke saamnay aa chuki hain ... jabhi Imran Khan humesha hi haarta howa aaaraha hain...

Humere Punjab main hi dekh lo NA55 ho ya NA123 sab jaga Imran Khan nay apna pora zooor laga dya but haaar gaya bichara :roll: Sooo Saddd.......!!! Mr. Looser Khan.....

hahahahahahahahahaha [funnny]

Haha,
Mehwish_Ali Nay BaiIntihaaaaaaaaaaa Zillllllllllllllllllllllat Kay Bad Apna Nam Change Kar Liya.
-

??? ??? ??? ?? ???? ??? ????? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???? ???? ???????? ?? ???? ???? ????? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ?????? ????? ????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ??? ?? ???? ?? ??? ????? ??? ???? ????? ?????? ?? ???? ????

???? ?? ??? ????? ??? ?? ??????? ????? ??? ?? ????? ? ??? ??? ???? ?????? ????? ?? ???? ?????? ???? ???? ??? ???? ???? ?? ????? ??? ?? ????? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ????

?? ???? ?? ??? ????? ??? ????? ???????? ??? ?? ??? ???? ??? ??? ???? ???? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?????? ???? ????? ???? ????? ???? ??? ? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?????? ?? ?? ????? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ????? ???? ????? ?? ??? ?? ?????? ??? ???? ??? ???? ?? ??? ????? ??? ??? ??? ????? ?? ??? ?? ??? ???? ?????? ???? ????? ????? ????? ???? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ?????? ??? ?? ???? ????? ???

Paki_Loyal

Abdul sattar edhi Musharaf ka supporter hai, aur Altaf Hussain ka hamdird, bhala ye kese IMran Khan ko acha kahay ga, [funnny]

Aap sab ne aik naara suna ho ga,, "agar karachi main rehna hai to Altaf bhai kehna hai,,"
so my dears Abdul satar edhi ne altaf bhai na kaha to abdul satar edhi sahab ko bhe hakeem sayyed ke terhan maar dia jaey ga.

aap sab aik cheaz note kijiay ga,media per, k karachi se jitney bhe program telecast hotey hein wo sab anchers, Altaf Bhai kehtey hein, kabhi Altaf Hussain nahi kehte,, kiun? wo iss liay k "Karachi main rehna hai to Altaf Bhai kehna hai"
ham barey barey ulmaa karam ke media per insult ker rahay hotey hein, magar kabhi ham ne karachi k tv programs per ye nahi dekha k koi ancher altaf hussain k kertooto per khul bolay,, kiun k altaf hussain urff bhai,, don of karachi,,
k barey main agar galat kaha to un ka roz gaar bund ho jaey ga, aur qatal ke dhamkiyaa milna start ho jaaein ge,,
i salute to" UMMAT" news paper,, jo hameshan se MQM k kertooto ko ham sab k samnay lay ker aata hai..

mehwish_ali

Paki_Loyal said:
Abdul sattar edhi Musharaf ka supporter hai, aur Altaf Hussain ka hamdird, bhala ye kese IMran Khan ko acha kahay ga, [funnny]

Aap sab ne aik naara suna ho ga,, "agar karachi main rehna hai to Altaf bhai kehna hai,,"
so my dears Abdul satar edhi ne altaf bhai na kaha to abdul satar edhi sahab ko bhe hakeem sayyed ke terhan maar dia jaey ga.

aap sab aik cheaz note kijiay ga,media per, k karachi se jitney bhe program telecast hotey hein wo sab anchers, Altaf Bhai kehtey hein, kabhi Altaf Hussain nahi kehte,, kiun? wo iss liay k "Karachi main rehna hai to Altaf Bhai kehna hai"
ham barey barey ulmaa karam ke media per insult ker rahay hotey hein, magar kabhi ham ne karachi k tv programs per ye nahi dekha k koi ancher altaf hussain k kertooto per khul bolay,, kiun k altaf hussain urff bhai,, don of karachi,,
k barey main agar galat kaha to un ka roz gaar bund ho jaey ga, aur qatal ke dhamkiyaa milna start ho jaaein ge,,
i salute to" UMMAT" news paper,, jo hameshan se MQM k kertooto ko ham sab k samnay lay ker aata hai..

?? ???? ??? ????? ????? ?? ?? ???? ?? ??? ????? ??? ???? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ???? ????? ???? ??? ?? ????? ????? ??? ?? ???? ?? ??? ????? ??? ???? ????? ?????? ?? ???? ?????? ???? ???? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ????? ??? ???? ????
??? ?? ?? ???? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ???? ????? ????? ????? ????? ??? ???? ?? ??? ????? ??? ???? ??? ?? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ???? ?? ????? ???? ??? ??? ??? ???? ???? ??? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ?? ?? ????? ???? (????? ??? ???? ????) ??? ????? ?? ??? ?? ??? ????
??? ???? ?? ???? ????? ????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ???? ??? ??? ???? ?? ??????? ??? ? ???? ????

Maverick

Voter (50+ posts)
idrexton said:
Maverick said:
t@nga party mai sharam nahi bagahairti sai bherpoor leader hai in ka porey pak mai aik seat nahi or immi gund leader ka label lagae ghomta hai imran khan a true face of zionist
Tum logo ke syasi baap Musharaf ne konsi seat jeet rakhi thi 8 saal jo tum loag bagharaton ki tarah us ke paon chaht tey rahe ....
wo tumhara chooran bechney wala maraasi # 1, ab zardari k paon chaat raha hai ..... YUKH Thooooooooooooo

sab sey pehley agar musharraf ko kisi nai papa kaha tha tou wo t@nga party ka nam nehad leader immi khan tha or agar kisi nai musharraf kai talway chatey tou wo immi khan tha hamara musharraf ka rishta barabari ka tha musharraf ki izzat or ehterem hum aj bhi kertey hai or asman per thoko gai tumherey thobrey per he gerey ga do takay ki oqat nahi or bartay bari bari

Status
Not open for further replies.