About Imran Khan chairmanship

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Before Imran Khan arrest a committee was constituted to make decisions.
In addition sher afzal marwat is also member of pti core committee.
So what ever Imran khan says to him or anyone else should be brought to core committee and announced by the party not by any individual.

Sher Afzal marwat may be sincere but it's not the way to announce such a huge things.

Also I have noticed many establishment account promoting and supporting Sher Afzal Marwat.

Anyway we need to be vigilant.

Digital_Pakistani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Fahim Akhtar is known to have command over most of the election matters.

full

KhanWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)
I agree with your comments about sher afzal marwat, I think i understand a little what he is trying to do, he in my view is not sincere with PTI .......... ALLAH knows the best .....

When one makes a claim one should give a proof also ... So here is circumstantial evidence .....

1) Notice he was the one who started about shaheen shoaib lawyer from islambabad, and caused division in PTI .....

2) He also out of the blue started promoting pakistan fauj zindabad when PTI and Public was putting pressure on the army chief and generals, this sudden zindabad is giving the army chief and generals a relief valve and time for boost of moral to crush PTI more .... If army is zindabad right now then who the fuck is killing people and torturing people.

3) This chairmanship thing suddenly and telling PTI to distance itself from challenging army's brutal campaign.

4) He is doing a lot of damage to GHQ and ISI apparently but no is putting him in jail, which is a simple 1 minute thing to do......

I put my money on the idea that sher afzal marwat is the point man of army for handling KPK .....

Last edited: