Acceptence of Islam of mirza Gulam Qadiyani's Grand Son

A

abbasiali

Mubashir Luqman always surprise me,

He is a controversial person, and I thought he was a Qadiyani,

Now the way he brought this matter up, may I ask you all, can we still count him as Qadiyani?

S

shagi

This so bad.......State should protect such people whos life is endangered. Why Rehman Malik is keeping all security to himself.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
abbasiali said:

Now the way he brought this matter up, may I ask you all, can we still count him as Qadiyani?

count whom as a Qadiani, the anchorman or the injured fellow?

Gazoo Martian

A

abbasiali

gazoomartian said:
abbasiali said:

Gazoo Martian
Anchor

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is an ample proof of "barbarian act". An immediate case should be registered
with the Police and necessary protection given to this victim. "There is no
compulsion in religion" This principle applies to and for all. The concerned authorities
should immediately take action.

tkaun

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
This is not acceptable to beat someone because he belong to such and scuh sect.whoever did this crime should be punished according to the law of the land.Everyone should condemn this heinous crime,thanks for mubasher lucman for bringing this up.

Skyline

Citizen
he is talking about Luqman the injured man is a muslim now
gazoomartian said:
abbasiali said:

Gazoo Martian

assalam o alaikum

First thing first in the next program mubashir apologises for this false info because this man is not and never was the grandson of mirza ghulam ahmad
the next thing even this man is a liar some people say state should protect him but you never say this when a ahmadi is killed
and this cannot be the deed of a muslim state because the holy Prophet (s.a.w) didn't allow his followers to kill anybody who says the kalima because
it is up to Allah judge him and punish him not the people and by the way the ahmadi's have same kalima as everybody. I suggest first do your own
Research in ahmadiyyat listen to both sides and you will be surprised how many lies there are about ahmadiyyat

A

abbasiali

Aik Mohibe Watan said:
assalam o alaikum

First thing first in the next program mubashir apologises for this false info because this man is not and never was the grandson of mirza ghulam ahmad
the next thing even this man is a liar some people say state should protect him but you never say this when a ahmadi is killed
and this cannot be the deed of a muslim state because the holy prophet saw didn't allow his followers to kill anybody who says the kalima because
it is up to Allah judge him and punish him not the people and by the way the ahmadi's have same kalima as everybody. I suggest first do your own
Research in ahmadiyyat listen to both sides and you will be surprised how many lies there are about ahmadiyyat
ok I was expecting this kind of response,
could you please quote the date, when Mubashir apologize. I will pull that clip and will publish.

pirsab101

Citizen
Aik Mohibe Watan said:
assalam o alaikum

and this cannot be the deed of a muslim state because the holy prophet saw didn't allow his followers to kill anybody who says the kalima because

==============================================
Here is my research about mirza ghulam ahmad qadiani(do not say he was or his followers are muslims):
Quotes from his own book"Rohani Khazaien":
-Mujh par wahi Ilahi main mera naam Mohammad rakha gaya hai aur rasool bhi(18/207)
-Main Adam hun, main Nuh hun, main Dawood hun, main Issa ibne Maryam hun,main Mohammad hun (22/221)

In his book"Aaina-e-Kamalat e Islam" he says:

-Main khud khuda hun (Page 564)

Mirza ghulam wrote in his book "Haqeeqat ul Wahi"
-Jau mujhai nahin manta woh khuda aur rasool kau bhi nahin manta(page 163)

There are just few examples, i leave the rest to you guys to think...............

1 verse out of a book with 300 or 600 pages does not mean research i recon you diddn't even read the book and as usual you just got the reffernce's from somebody but if you realy wish to read the book's and then discuss they are avail. on alislam.org

A

abbasiali

Aik Mohibe Watan said:
please watch the 1 the verry next day and mubashir bhai said he is gonne call both party's and do a program
may I have the date of this programme please

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
Abbasi bhai the new comer (may be new login name but prev member) Aik Mohibe Watan will drag this thread to same old topic that u should not call ahmedis & qadyanis non muslims etc etc.. I know abbasi bhai u want to post the actual link of MUB LUQMAN apologizing, what will be the result, did he aired the program with both parties, i think no.
But if our brother pirsab101 & Aik Mohibe Watan want to discuss more about Ahmedi & Qadyani faith & their religion do continue in already existing thread & read it whole as u both may find interesting facts & videos already discussed.
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=10176
Hope it help.
jaza-k-ALLAH
Regards

PATRIOTIC_PAKISTANI

Minister (2k+ posts)
abbasiali said:

If you see, Most of Tehreek e taliban's people are muslims (According to them and as they beleif), but their beleif and concepts are same as of Kharijis in the past and we (Majority of pakistani community) calls them "terrorists". Because we know they are led by illeterate \jahil Mullas. So we should and must condemn TTP and all their terrorists acts..

Same way, This matter was in the newspapers few days ago , the constitution of pakistan doesn't allow any person to harrass any other person on the basis of religion, also this act is totally un-acceptable, so he and his community had to defend their position in this matter, which i think he has done it nicely by seperating moderate Qadiyani's with this extreme elements... But i still beleive he himself is a qadiyani person as of his track record ..... well this is my view

A

abbasiali

biomat said:
Assalam-o-alaikum
Abbasi bhai the new comer (may be new login name but prev member) Aik Mohibe Watan will drag this thread to same old topic that u should not call ahmedis & qadyanis non muslims etc etc.. I know abbasi bhai u want to post the actual link of MUB LUQMAN apologizing, what will be the result, did he aired the program with both parties, i think no.
But if our brother pirsab101 & Aik Mohibe Watan want to discuss more about Ahmedi & Qadyani faith & their religion do continue in already existing thread & read it whole as u both may find interesting facts & videos already discussed.
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=10176" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Hope it help.
jaza-k-ALLAH
Regards
Waalaikum-Assalm,

Long time no hear, hope you are doing well,

Actually I am not concerned in any further arguments regarding Ahmedis, we have enough, and my knowledge has gone up in terms of Ahmedism, thanks to all of you buddies. Where is AbdulMutalib and SUCHBOLO

The only thing I need to know for my self, whether Mubashir Luqman really apologize or not.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum abbasi bhai
Great to hear from u. Sorry i was busy for last two weeks, couldnot participate more.
I understand your point, i appreciate it..
I am still waiting for this point u raise..
About suchbolo & others try searching blocked Ids :-)
just kidding. May be sending PM might help..
Jaza-k-ALLAH