Accessing Siasat.pk from UK

Digital_Pakistani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Well had similar problem...
- Browsing on Windows 10 system using Chrome.
- 5 days back I recovered my Hard Disk from a clone... noticed problem in logging in... was getting an error message relating to 2 factor authentication... I tried logging in from another chrome account with success, turned off the 2 factor auth and was successfully able to login again from original chrome account.
- Things went smooth for a day, Tried to enable the 2 factor auth again... it did not work... logged out of the account and was never able to login again. Now using siasat.pk from another chrome account.
- Clearing cache/reinstalling chrome might solve my problem but will use it as a last resort.

Last edited:

A Abbasi

Staff member
Does anyone have problems accessing Siasat.pk via iphone in UK?.I can't
login or read any posts since two weeks ago.

Well had similar problem...
- Browsing on Windows 10 system using Chrome.
- 5 days back I recovered my Hard Disk from a clone... noticed problem in logging in... was getting an error message relating to 2 factor authentication... I tried logging in from another chrome account with success, turned off the 2 factor auth and was successfully able to login again from original chrome account.
- Things went smooth for a day, Tried to enable the 2 factor auth again... it did not work... logged out of the account and was never able to login again. Now using siasat.pk from another chrome account.
- Clearing cache/reinstalling chrome might solve my problem but will use it as a last resort.

I can’t open it on my laptop though it’s working on iPhone

It is not working for me on facebook for the past one week
everytime i click on the link

it shows an error

It has also been acting up for me for the past week
Last week, we updated our servers, which may have caused some issues with DNS resolution or redirection for some of our users. To resolve this, could you please provide us with the specific URL you are having trouble with? We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and will work to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

ahameed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Last week, we updated our servers, which may have caused some issues with DNS resolution or redirection for some of our users. To resolve this, could you please provide us with the specific URL you are having trouble with? We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and will work to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
I’m trying home page and it says “Web server is returning an unknown error
Error code 250

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
try clearing your cache upto Jan 4th. Thats when the changes were made
Two more points: Only results after server change are displayed by the search function (there are no previous results available). Furthermore, the emojis have become too ugly. Take a look:
😁
😱

A Abbasi

Staff member
Two more points: Only results after server change are displayed by the search function (there are no previous results available). Furthermore, the emojis have become too ugly. Take a look:
😁
😱
emojis are exactly the same, unless you are seeing something else. post your screenshot please