Actually only 2 relevant people have left PTI

Analysis2021

MPA (400+ posts)
Lot of news coming around, but in real only 2 relevant people have left PTI

1. Malik Amin Aslam

2. Mahmood Molvi

These are the only 2 ticket holders that have left the party. Now most probably they will join Raja Riaz & inko bhi koi nai pishanay ga
That is not good, that means many establishment puppets still insdie PTI. they must also exposed. They may be upto 50 - 100

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
That is not good, that means many establishment puppets still insdie PTI. they must also exposed. They may be upto 50 - 100

Imran Khan consciously became an establishment guy before he became PM, khan remained establishment puppy until his fallout with bajwa, so obviously most of people in pti will be establishment puppets, what did you expect?

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

1. Malik Amin Aslam

2. Mahmood Molvi

These are the only 2 ticket holders that have left the party. Now most probably they will join Raja Riaz & inko bhi koi nai pishanay ga
Mahmood Molvi is not relevant at all.
Malik Amin Aslam was never a ticket holder but SAPM. This guy was doing well, I wonder what made him quit the party?

Rizwan2009

تحریک انصاف کی ساری گندگی صاف ہو رہی ہے اچھا ہے سارے گندے انڈے ایک ہی بار تحریک انصاف چھوڑ جائیں

Bull

Minister (2k+ posts)
تحریک انصاف کی ساری گندگی صاف ہو رہی ہے اچھا ہے سارے گندے انڈے ایک ہی بار تحریک انصاف چھوڑ جائیں
70 saal ka gund itni jaldi khatam nahin ho ga.

israr0333

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jo sakhta waqt me saath chor jaay os se wafa ki kya umeed.

let them go,ye halki si sakhti bardasht na kar paay.

zaheer2003

1. Malik Amin Aslam

2. Mahmood Molvi

Fwa7k1LacAAjuV5

Munawarkhan

Imran Khan consciously became an establishment guy before he became PM, khan remained establishment puppy until his fallout with bajwa, so obviously most of people in pti will be establishment puppets, what did you expect?

LOL! who told you this? Nawaz Sharif

Islamabadiya

LOL! who told you this? Nawaz Sharif

no I saw this all happen in front of myself and I have no political inclinations and no heroes

I do not believe in personalities, i believe in improving the system which can only be done if all civilians sit together even if they have worse of differences

I look at the present and make my opinion

Munawarkhan

no I saw this all happen in front of myself and I have no political inclinations and no heroes

I do not believe in personalities, i believe in improving the system which can only be done if all civilians sit together even if they have worse of differences

I look at the present and make my opinion

So do think the system has improved in the last 1 year & overall the country as progressed?