@Adeel credit card based signup for osp?

fnaeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
I wanted to signup for premium, after 10 years of membership. to me its no longer a forum i enjoy. its a voice against opression. so wanted to go signup. however the only choice for osp is paypal. unfortunately I am banned from pp without an explanation given. they want me to hand over personally identifable info, so I moved on. Can you enable stripe or other payment processors for signup.

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I wanted to signup for premium, after 10 years of membership. to me its no longer a forum i enjoy. its a voice against opression. so wanted to go signup. however the only choice for osp is paypal. unfortunately I am banned from pp without an explanation given. they want me to hand over personally identifable info, so I moved on. Can you enable stripe or other payment processors for signup.
Write them an email, you can pay with btc or some other crypto... That'd be the best solution and keep your anonymity intact.

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
i was explaining my pp banning reason. I am willing to do cc on siasat, as long as the urls is not http:/adeelshomeserver.com/yourcardissafewithme :)
lol regardless, shoot him an email.. will be faster, the correspondence.

Masud Rajaa

Siasat member
Why don't you use paypal?
i got mine through that.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Does anyone else in your family or friends have a paypal account, you could use that?