Adil Raja Knows Very Well The Plans of Biggest Haraam Kors Sitting In GHQ

exitonce

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If you have good behaver with your subordinates in any service, they will die for you? Personal experience.

Azaadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Problem is Asim, Abid, Hinna, Gil, Adil you and me are comfortably spending winter nights at home but Imran Khan not and his wife and sisters are on streets.
That’s why I said let’s not spend inside let’s spend outside but you needs millions of people because they going to fight back with police and tear gases. If its millions then they can’t put them all in jails

exitonce

That’s why I said let’s not spend inside let’s spend outside but you needs millions of people because they going to fight back with police and tear gases. If its millions then they can’t put them all in jails
7th of Jan ko PTI tigers na call dey hay bahir nikalna key, a list is dished and hope a very good response. Inshallah (they have not involved any leaders)

Last edited:

Respect

What I am going to say here will give me a lot of hate but I will still say it.

Shehbaz Gil (on ARY) and Adil Raja hijacked PTI's political and social media narrative from the grips of Imran Khan. What followed was a one way street which I am sure even Mr Khan did not actually want to take but found himself handicaped.

Shehbaz Gil and Adil Raja both were allowed to leave country comfortably and freely.

Both these character had nothing to do with PTI.
disagree. IK was kicked out of power by regime change, army, political parties and judiciary were involved.

Then IK resigned from Punjab assemblies and KPK. The reason for that was country go towards elections. That didn't happen.

Then IK kept on challenging status quo, demnqding free and transparent elections. Then October 7th happened.

After October 7th many PTI supporters have been tortured and forced to leave party.

Adil Raja is just telling the truth, he has not hijacked PTI narrative.

When everyone starts shouting on you and you don't get justice then this is what happens.

Respect

That’s why I said let’s not spend inside let’s spend outside but you needs millions of people because they going to fight back with police and tear gases. If its millions then they can’t put them all in

Do you been let the criminals carry on looting and ruling like past 75 years like generals and ladla Nawaz sharif zero value criminals.
No. I am a PTI supporter. Respect