Afghanistan fan beaten by Indians; video goes viral

Aliimran1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

KOI Baat nahi —- AFGHAN BHARTI Bhai Bhai —— Jab Afghanion sey baat Karo tu Bharation ko Bhai aur Pakistanio ko Dushman samjhtay hein —— It’s about time that they should difference between FOE and FRIENDS​

kayawish

KOI Baat nahi —- AFGHAN BHARTI Bhai Bhai —— Jab Afghanion sey baat Karo tu Bharation ko Bhai aur Pakistanio ko Dushman samjhtay hein —— It’s about time that they should difference between FOE and FRIENDS​

is ki koi waja to ho ge ke nahi ? why Afghans like india not Pakistan ? do you like Pak Army let see what you answer ?

Aliimran1

is ki koi waja to ho ge ke nahi ? why Afghans like india not Pakistan ? do you like Pak Army let see what you answer ?

Pakistan is hosting Afghan for decades and they still don’t like Pakistan ? —- Off course —- I don’t like Army Generals —- And I believe that if the Juniors don’t take action against these corrupt Generals — They will be held equally responsible for the mess they have created over 75 years of their Dictatorship—— I hope that I have answered your question.​

Rambler

You tell me 'Koi na koi wajah' - What had Pakistan done to Afghanistan when it became independent and Afghanistan refused to accept it and was probably the only country which objected to its admission to the UN.

kayawish

You tell me 'Koi na koi wajah' - What had Pakistan done to Afghanistan when it became independent and Afghanistan refused to accept it and was probably the only country which objected to its admission to the UN.
no pakistan did not do anything to Afghanistan.US created Taliban right ? the question is 4 countries hosted Afghan refugees Iran , Pakistan , Tjikistan and Uzbekistan. So why Afghans hate only pakistan but not rest 3 countries ? zara socho jawab mil jaye ga.

kayawish

Pakistan is hosting Afghan for decades and they still don’t like Pakistan ? —- Off course —- I don’t like Army Generals —- And I believe that if the Juniors don’t take action against these corrupt Generals — They will be held equally responsible for the mess they have created over 75 years of their Dictatorship—— I hope that I have answered your question.​

thats what i am saying why they dont like Pakistan ? The US toppled khan government so does Pakistanis living in US now like or hate USA ? US pakistanis are almost all PTI supporters right ?

Rambler

no pakistan did not do anything to Afghanistan.US created Taliban right ? the question is 4 countries hosted Afghan refugees Iran , Pakistan , Tjikistan and Uzbekistan. So why Afghans hate only pakistan but not rest 3 countries ? zara socho jawab mil jaye ga.

That is eggzactly what I am asking and I am talking about a time eons before that as the hatred is not new. It existed in1947 when they did not want to accept it as an independent country and even went on to the extent of blocking its membership in the UN ?

Rambler

thats what i am saying why they dont like Pakistan ? The US toppled khan government so does Pakistanis living in US now like or hate USA ? US pakistanis are almost all PTI supporters right ?

Ok let me tell you the real reason. When Pakistan became independent everyone thought the country would not survive long. Afghanistan was eyeing on the NWFP and northern Punjab as easy meat to be annexed so they started this futile attempt to block Pakistan's membership into the comity of nations whilst rejecting the age old Durand line. When Pakistan survived and even got stronger (compared to them), their greed turned into envy and hatred thus getting them closer to India. They were insignificant but still tried to throttle Pakistan in all international forums. This led to Pakistan's insecurity about its western borders while the eastern border was constantly threatened resulting in its desire to have a government in Afghanistan which is not hostile even if not friendly. Infact these hostile borders on both east and west were the reasons Pakistan military became so powerful as to dominate all institutions leading to a crippled democracy and weak institutions.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Ok let me tell you the real reason. When Pakistan became independent everyone thought the country would not survive long. Afghanistan was eyeing on the NWFP and northern Punjab as easy meat to be annexed so they started this futile attempt to block Pakistan's membership into the comity of nations whilst rejecting the age old Durand line. When Pakistan survived and even got stronger (compared to them), their greed turned into envy and hatred thus getting them closer to India. They were insignificant but still tried to throttle Pakistan in all international forums. This led to Pakistan's insecurity about its western borders while the eastern border was constantly threatened resulting in its desire to have a government in Afghanistan which is not hostile even if not friendly. Infact these hostile borders on both east and west were the reasons Pakistan military became so powerful as to dominate all institutions leading to a crippled democracy and weak institutions.
Meet any Afghani outside of Pakistan and see how much love they have for Pakistani's first hand. This Kaywish is nothing but a pro Afghani racist bigot asshole, thats why I blocked him ages ago.

Anybody who has doubts how much Afghanis love Pakistan and Pakistanis just search for Afghan Bhai and Pathan Bhai on youtube.

asif86

MPA (400+ posts)
Just want to add afghanistans tajiks,uzbecks and hazaras are not concerned with durand line.Pashtunistan project was run by afghan pashtun nationalists.