Afghanistan fan beaten by Indians; video goes viral

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Meet any Afghani outside of Pakistan and see how much love they have for Pakistani's first hand. This Kaywish is nothing but a pro Afghani racist bigot asshole, thats why I blocked him ages ago.

Anybody who has doubts how much Afghanis love Pakistan and Pakistanis just search for Afghan Bhai and Pathan Bhai on youtube.
thats true i am Pro Afghan because i am PASHTUN but i DONT HATE PAKISTAN.Afghanistan is pashtun land so i cannot hate them and i dont care what they say about Pakistan.Pakistan army ne jitna nuksan pakistan ko dya hai Afghano ne nahin dya.

kayawish

as Pakistan is my home country Afganistan is also my country because i am pashtun and i never been to Afghanistan by the way 😂

Rambler

thats true i am Pro Afghan because i am PASHTUN but i DONT HATE PAKISTAN.Afghanistan is pashtun land so i cannot hate them and i dont care what they say about Pakistan.Pakistan army ne jitna nuksan pakistan ko dya hai Afghano ne nahin dya.

We should not hate anyone but we have to speak the truth even if it is against our own self. It is a fact that Afghans did not accept Pakistan's existence since its inception and it has little to do with the later policies as your were suggesting. They have always been and still are pro the shit hole India so don't come here and lecture us on why they hate Pakistan.

Rambler

Just want to add afghanistans tajiks,uzbecks and hazaras are not concerned with durand line.Pashtunistan project was run by afghan pashtun nationalists.

Why am I getting the smell of racist, dalla faeces in your post ?