Afghanistan: Stampede near Pakistani consulate kills several

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
i think you forgot that i was the one who was pro afghans on siasat.ok you remember ? i even want those afghans shall get pak nationality whos 2nd and 3rd generation is in Pakistan.But i am talking about the insult which they do just to make hindu banya happy.Now the question is does people of KPK wants afghans in KPK ? because Punjab and sind dont want them you can do referendum on siasat.pk.I want only those who never had any serious criminal records.
او بھائی۔۔ کس نے کہا کہ۔۔ ساروں کو آنے دو۔۔ مگر علاج معالجے والوں کو طالب علموں کو اور کاروباریوں کو تم منع نہیں کرسکتے۔۔

kayawish

او بھائی۔۔ کس نے کہا کہ۔۔ ساروں کو آنے دو۔۔ مگر علاج معالجے والوں کو طالب علموں کو اور کاروباریوں کو تم منع نہیں کرسکتے۔۔
karobarion ? you mean drug dealers right ??? yes , let them come so Jaani gets 1-2 sutas ?

Eyeaan

i think you forgot that i was the one who was pro afghans on siasat.ok you remember ? i even want those afghans shall get pak nationality whos 2nd and 3rd generation is in Pakistan.But i am talking about the insult which they do just to make hindu banya happy.Now the question is does people of KPK wants afghans in KPK ? because Punjab and sind dont want them you can do referendum on siasat.pk.I want only those who never had any serious criminal records.
It is not a matter for referendum. People everywhere on the globe want all right for themselves but tend to deny others. This is bad of human nature and self-interests.
Those born, bred and earning living on this land are to get legal citizenship rights not as a favor or sympathy but as a matter of basic right. They have equal. I understand politically and culturally, this is difficult and prejudices against one other are hard to overcome. Moreover, whatever cultural , social and racial differences they have belong to the lands that has to be accepted, one likes or not.