After ' Zamung Kor' CM KP inaugrated ' Sakoon Kor' for rehbilitation of Drug Addicts

karella

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
CVyOEZgXIAEZgGO.jpg

CVyOF3yWEAAHjTK.jpg

After " Zamung Kor" for Street Children CM KP Pervaiz Khattak inaugrated " Sakoon Kor" for rehbilitation of Drug addicts

Last edited by a moderator:

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
I hope PML(N) picks up this idea and do something for street children and addicts. You can see addicts in almost all populated areas in Lahore, Rawalpinid, Multan, Sahiwaal. I remember during my bachelor studies in Rawalpindi, a group of high school students who were on summer break had a camp in chaklala scheme-3 where they taught street childern alphabets for two months. These kids got so good in two months that they would tell us that they can spell and pronounce our names from our name plates if we give money. I tried and almost everyone got it.

This gives me hope, that if government give them proper platform they will outdo anyone. We also have examples of street football team, which did extremely well.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Chief Minister Pervez Khattak has stressed the need to launch a crackdown against drug abuse, which he said can lead to menace of crime, terrorism, violence and HIV/AIDs.

Addressing as chief guest at the inauguration ceremony of “Sakoon Kor” (Peace Homes) built by Dost Welfare Foundation at Dost Complex, Shahi Bala on Thursday, the chief minister said the menace of drug addiction can be better tackled with effective collaboration between the government and non-governmental organisations.

The patron of the Foundation and former chief secretary Muhammad Azam Khan presented welcome address while president of the foundation Dr Parveen Azam Khan highlighted the objectives, activities, achievements and future plans of the organisation and also appreciated the provincial government’s support for making the foundation’s activities a success.

Earlier, the chief minister inaugurated the newly built houses of the Foundation and went round various sections and viewed the facilities made available for the treatment and rehabilitation of drug addicts from KP, Fata and other parts of Pakistan and Afghanistan as well.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/print/80622-Sardar-Nasim-most-likely-to-be-Lord-Mayor-of-Rawalpindi

Abdul jabbar

Minister (2k+ posts)

شاباش پرویز خٹک، یہ ایک بہت اچھا کام ہے۔اگرچہ ایسا کرنا ایک اچھے حکمران کا فرض ہے لیکن مجھے امید ہےاللہ تبارک تعالی کے ہاں بھی آپ کے لئے اجر
عظیم ہوگا۔
کیا ہی اچھا ہو اگر عمران خان کی سربراہی میں کے پی کی حکومت خاص طور پر پرویز خٹک صاحب اپنے صوبے اور اس کے ارد گرد نشے کا کاروبار کرنے والوں
کے خلاف جہاد کا اعلان کر دیں۔ یاد رکھیں اگر ایسا ہو گیا تو یہ انسانیت پر احسان عظیم ہوگا۔ منشیات کی نرسری ختم ہو گئی تو پاکستان کے لاکھوں گھروں کا سکون
لوٹ آئے گا۔نشے میں مبتلا جو انسانیت کی سطح سے گر چکے ہیں، جو خود ہی زندہ لاشیں نہیں بن چکیں اپنے والدین،بیوی بچوں تک کو پل پل موت سے دوچار
کر رہےہیں، ان کی واپسی کا سفر شروع ہو جائے گا۔ ان دکھی انسانوں کے دل سے آپ کے لئے کلمہ خیر نکلے گا۔

Competent

Minister (2k+ posts)
Noora league will open patwar Kor where all patwaris will be treated with keema wala naans.
I hope PML(N) picks up this idea and do something for street children and addicts. You can see addicts in almost all populated areas in Lahore, Rawalpinid, Multan, Sahiwaal. I remember during my bachelor studies in Rawalpindi, a group of high school students who were on summer break had a camp in chaklala scheme-3 where they taught street childern alphabets for two months. These kids got so good in two months that they would tell us that they can spell and pronounce our names from our name plates if we give money. I tried and almost everyone got it.

This gives me hope, that if government give them proper platform they will outdo anyone. We also have examples of street football team, which did extremely well.

sensible

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
(clap)(clap)(clap)
عمران خان سے لوگ یوں ہی امیدیں نہیں لگاتے
شاباش کے پی کے حکومت

The Rebels

Banned

چرس کی سپلائی نہ بند کرنا،بس ٹکوریں کرتے رہو
چرسی کدی نہ مرسی عرف تیلی پہلوان خٹک

abkhaliq

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Dont do mukhalfat over mukhalfat - if it is good step it should be appreciated -- if not ok criticize it ????

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Chief Minister Pervez Khattak has stressed the need to launch a crackdown against drug abuse, which he said can lead to menace of crime, terrorism, violence and HIV/AIDs.

Addressing as chief guest at the inauguration ceremony of Sakoon Kor (Peace Homes) built by Dost Welfare Foundation at Dost Complex, Shahi Bala on Thursday, the chief minister said the menace of drug addiction can be better tackled with effective collaboration between the government and non-governmental organisations.

The patron of the Foundation and former chief secretary Muhammad Azam Khan presented welcome address while president of the foundation Dr Parveen Azam Khan highlighted the objectives, activities, achievements and future plans of the organisation and also appreciated the provincial governments support for making the foundations activities a success.

Earlier, the chief minister inaugurated the newly built houses of the Foundation and went round various sections and viewed the facilities made available for the treatment and rehabilitation of drug addicts from KP, Fata and other parts of Pakistan and Afghanistan as well.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/print/80622-Sardar-Nasim-most-likely-to-be-Lord-Mayor-of-Rawalpindi

I know these guys of Dost Foundation, they do a brilliant job for ages.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

چرس کی سپلائی نہ بند کرنا،بس ٹکوریں کرتے رہو
چرسی کدی نہ مرسی عرف تیلی پہلوان خٹک

اگر چرس کی سپلائی بند ہوگئی تو پھر تیرے جیسے لوگ کیا کرینگے؟