Ahmadinejad's Dinner

Adeel

Founder
184734_141211479277602_100001662518575_255795_1287788_n.jpg

Shariah

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
i guess mahtma ghandi was more simpler.

Just want to make one point here, that such pictures are no standard of determining ahl e haq.

zeshaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Adeel sahib,
Kahan sar phoor rahay hain,Hamaree qoom kaa bawa aadam hee nirala hay,kiss kiss koo kahan say uthaa kar kahan kahan phainkoo gay,yeh qoom sudhar jaay ,yeh hee ALLAH kaa bara karam hogaa,
wagarna hamaray rahnumaoon nay too aik kisim kee qasam khaaiee hui hay keh qoom o mulk kee behtaree kay liaay kuch naheen karna,apnee jaibain bharnee hain aoor gair mumalik main jaidadain bananee hain.
Hamaray qaaideen kaa iss mulk main kia rakhaa huaa hay joo iss kee behtaree kay liay koi kaam karain,unkee oolad bahir, unkee rehaish bahir, unkee jaidadain bahir, unkay mufad bahir, jabb sab kuch bahir hay too issmulk kay baray soochna kia, woh too sif hamm per hakoomat karnay kay liay yahan aatay hain,aisay rehnumaoon say joo kuch tawaqoo lagaay huaay hain woh buhat hee BAE....F hain,

In sab kaa muazana kartay hain aap AHMADINEJAD say,kia nazar aata hay keh yeh loog sirf aik din uss jaisee zindagee guzzar saktay hain.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Just want to make one point here, that such pictures are no standard of determining ahl e haq.

کسقدر مکروہ، بدبخت اور شیطان کے سچے پیروکار ہوتے ہیں وہ لوگ جن کا کام ہر وقت صرف نفاق کا بیج بونے کا موقعہ تلاش کرنا ہوتا ہے

Last edited:

Saboo

Aap to seedhay Gandhi per ja puhnchay
Hazoorpbuh say ziada bi koi simple tha?

Shariah

I felt the same thing. No true muslim could be a shameless fitna monger.

Mr.i am talking with proofs. And you ppl. are up with accusations.
didn't he just say that.
not only him all shia do that. go and ask any. don't live in delusion, live on ground. and look and talk to all these rafidi ppl.

The problem you ppl. don't understand, because maybe ypu have never lived with these rafidis, i have lived in a community which was more than 50% shia,
thats why i tell you all of that.

Shariah

Shariya may be an Indian using Pak flag OR a Qadyani

FOr this accusation I pray to allah to hold you accountable on the day of judgment, untill you don't repent.

I don't understand why do ppl. here start a blame game instead of having some factual discussion.

Baba jee

Councller (250+ posts)
Baat ho rahee thee saadgi ki aur kis tara kissi nay fitna fasaad ki taraf rukh moor diya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wadaich

Mr.i am talking with proofs. And you ppl. are up with accusations.
didn't he just say that.
not only him all shia do that. go and ask any. don't live in delusion, live on ground. and look and talk to all these rafidi ppl.

The problem you ppl. don't understand, because maybe ypu have never lived with these rafidis, i have lived in a community which was more than 50% shia,
thats why i tell you all of that.

Jahiliat is as prevalent in them as it is among us. There no difference among abusers from our side and their side. I believe in the opinion of the true scholars of Ahle Sunnat and Ahle Shia.

1. "Don't leave your school of thought (Maslak), and Don't abuse others' school of thought"
2. When you will say someone's bad as bad, they shall say bad to your best.
3. Anybody who abuses someone to get worst retaliation, is the biggest enemy of his own cause.

Moreover, Munkar/Nakeer are not going to ask the question about Shia/Sunni.