Air Force put on high alert : BBC Urdu - Ghairat Jaag Gae Ya Aik Aur Topi Drama??

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

پاکستانی فضائیہ کو چوکس کر دیا گیا

آصف فاروقی

بی بی سی اردو ڈاٹ کام، اسلام آباد

پاکستانی فصائیہ کے ایک ترجمان نے ان اطلاعات کی تصدیق یا تردید کرنے سے انکار کیا ہے

پاکستان کے قبائلی علاقے شمالی وزیرستان میں امریکی جاسوس طیارے کے حملے میں عام شہریوں کی ہلاکت کے بعد پاکستان کی فضائی حدود کی نگرانی سخت کر دی گئی ہے اور اس مقصد کے لیے پاکستانی فضائیہ کو چوکس کر دیا گیا ہے۔

پاکستان ائر فورس کے ذرائع نے بی بی سی کو بتایا ہے کہ جمعرات اور جمعہ کی درمیانی رات ہنگامی بنیادوں پر اعلیٰ ترین سطح سے کچھ احکامات جاری کیے گئے ہیں جن میں فضائی نگرانی پر معمور تمام عملے کی چھٹیاں منسوخ کرنے کا حکم بھی شامل ہے۔

کلِک پاکستانی فوج کی ڈرون حملوں کی مذمت

اس کے علاوہ فضائیہ کے تمام متعلقہ اڈوں اور ان سے منسلک تمام افسران اور عملے کی ہفتہ وار چھٹی بھی منسوخ کر دی گئی ہے اور اسلام آباد میں واقع فضائیہ کے صدر دفتر سمیت متعدد اہم دفاتر میں عملے کو ہفتہ وار چھٹی کے دنوں یعنی سنیچر اور اتوار کے روز حاضری یقینی بنانے کی ہدایت کی گئی ہے۔

ذرائع کا کہنا ہے کہ ملازمین کے لیے ان احکامات کے علاوہ کچھ تبدیلیاں پاکستان کی آپریشنل افواج اور اس کے ذمہ دار عملے کے لیے بھی کی گئی ہیں جنہیں بہت خفیہ رکھا جا رہا ہے۔ تاہم ذرائع باور کرتے ہیں کہ یہ تبدیلیاں قبائلی علاقے کی فضائی حدود کی چوبیس گھنٹے متحرک نگرانی سے متعلق ہیں۔

ان آپریشنل اور انتظامی تبدیلیوں کا مرکز ذرائع کے مطابق پاکستانی حدود میں امریکی جاسوس طیاروں کی موجودگی کا فوری ردعمل دینا ہے۔

پاکستانی فصائیہ کے ایک ترجمان نے ان اطلاعات کی تصدیق یا تردید کرنے سے انکار کیا ہے۔

بی بی سی کے اصرار پر ترجمان کا کہنا تھا کہ پاکستان میں ڈرون حملوں کے بارے میں فضائیہ کا موقف اس کے سربراہ نے ایک سال قبل دیا تھا، جو آج کے حالات کی بھی نمائندگی کرتا ہے۔

پاکستانی فضائیہ کے سربراہ راؤ قمر سلیمان نے ڈرون طیاروں کے بارے میں ایک سوال کے جواب میں کچھ عرصہ قبل کہا تھا کہ پاکستانی فضائیہ ان جاسوس طیاروں کو مار گرانے کی صلاحیت رکھتی ہے۔

یاد رہے کہ قبائلی جرگے پر ہونے والے اس ڈرون حملے پر بری فوج کے سربراہ کی جانب سے غیر معمولی رد عمل سامنے آیا تھا۔

پاکستان کی فوج کے سربراہ جنرل اشفاق پرویز کیانی نے اس حملے کی مذمت کرتے ہوئے کہا تھا کہ یہ انتہائی افسوناک ہے کہ پر امن شہریوں کے جرگے کو جس میں علاقے کے بزرگ بھی شامل تھے انتہائی لاپرواہی اور سخت دلی سے نشانہ بنایا گیا۔ جنرل کیانی نے کہا تھا کہ پاکستان کے عوام کی حفاظت ہر حال میں اہم ہے

http://www.bbc.co.uk/urdu/pakistan/2011/03/110318_pak_airforce_alert_zz.shtml

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
Probably renegotiation between ISI and CIA included limiting or halting the drone attacks....

student

Senator (1k+ posts)
so who was saying PTI protests were not successful?
Government is scared and banned all channels except PTV.
Army have start behaving like they are supposed to?

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)
Aik aur topi drama. Pak army must have figured out by now that they have lost even the most staunch of their supporters so they need to play a game again to become hero in the eyes of the slaves who work day in and day out thinking the army is to protect them. Untill a day ago I was among those staunch supporters, but I believe now that we have more beghairats in our ranks than Mujahids that is why there is no revolt against this pimp general. One of his guards should have killed him by now.

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
hahaha. guys drone can easily be seen on radars. if air force wanted ,they could have done it before.
out armed forces just want budget. when it comes to performance or output they have noting to show

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
most likely a topi drama

we do not trust these begairat politicians and begairat army chief Kiani

the game is over now

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
Excuse my french but i have to say this

F U Pak army. You betrayed us big time.

We don't trust u

come out and kill us, we are ready to take anything

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh my lord you are here again. G G bilkul everything is being done cause of Imran khan who had a million man march in islamabad... My god are you gone in sane. Taking out couple hundred people and fighting with another mullah party Jamaat i islami thats all they could do today and i mean seriously are you in your senses hahaha great. Keep it up man you are awesome.
Let me know when Imran has spoke against the corrupt generals? Never cause he is being a hypocrat. I dont know why he is changing but he is.
And about this news... crap army knows America will be leaving afghanistan in couple of years so they have to distance themself and this is all that is happening. Slowly and gradually they will distance themself. And we crazy pakistanis will again back the army to stand up against america lol . Sick heads have all planned ahead. And we will fell for it.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Come on grow up.. Cable operators are doing that to stop tomorows match cause they have a tussle with GEO tv and everyone knows. Now dont beat behind the bush.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Kiani, you now stand exposed in front of Pakistani public

It is an effort to repair the damage done to your popularity
by your cowardice in Raymond issue. No body is taking you seriously.
Even army jawans are laughing at you. So stop this drama.
You could have stopped the drones long ago but you didn't.
I will believe you the day you hit your first drone!
Now go and get it!

Last edited:

Saboo

Come on grow up.. Cable operators are doing that to stop tomorows match cause they have a tussle with GEO tv and everyone knows. Now dont beat behind the bush.

This banning of the channels could be multi-dimentional.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
American citizens are facing same situation as common pakistanis r facing.
In USA MILITARY COMPLEX is taking all the benefit while common american citizens are working 9 to 5 while they are selling war & weapons.
Same happening here.
In USA people are discussing NET SHUTDOWN & MEDIA SHUTDOWN, MARSHALL LAW & NWO.
I fear same might happen here as they want to impose NWO all over world.
WAMA KARO WAMA KARALLAH WALLAHO KHAIRUL MAKIREEN.

student

Senator (1k+ posts)
LOL, every survey is saying IK and PTI popularity is increasing, but you have your own sources. What do you mean, did Imran fail to protest in Islamabad? Only million marches are successful? tell me where did you read that, to make successful protests you have to start with million march?
French people conducted million marches for weeks against their increased working hours but Government did not change their decision and those were failed million marches...so why they were failed? because of their week stand or they should have conducted billion march?
Number doesn't matter, causes does matter.... TOday IK represented 180 million minus few blackships like you. People are happy that atleast we have real leaders who really represent People not America or Army. And IK has critised Army many time... didn't you watched captial talk and Off the record? recent talk shows... Today he urged army to take independent decision..without being influence from US. Imran khan says army doesn't represent poepel, but politician do, they are responsbile if they dont resign if they are being forced....

Oh my lord you are here again. G G bilkul everything is being done cause of Imran khan who had a million man march in islamabad... My god are you gone in sane. Taking out couple hundred people and fighting with another mullah party Jamaat i islami thats all they could do today and i mean seriously are you in your senses hahaha great. Keep it up man you are awesome.
Let me know when Imran has spoke against the corrupt generals? Never cause he is being a hypocrat. I dont know why he is changing but he is.
And about this news... crap army knows America will be leaving afghanistan in couple of years so they have to distance themself and this is all that is happening. Slowly and gradually they will distance themself. And we crazy pakistanis will again back the army to stand up against america lol . Sick heads have all planned ahead. And we will fell for it.

student

Senator (1k+ posts)
Initial reports were saying that Government banned channel as you can read from the thread about this news. But still you cannot be so sure what is the real reason.

M

mimran301

Probably this time Pakistan Air Force will kill a Drone down, which would have been part of the earlier plan to make a fool out of all of us for a short while. But there is clear signal to CIA to decrease the size of covert operations in Urban areas say like Lahore. Another profound reason could probably be the insistence to increase the stipend income on the behalf of army. American have nodded in approval for releasing 600 million dollar which were part of agreed upon Kerry Lugar Bill - this money was blocked since the arrest of CIA spy. Amazingly the blood money of 200 million rupees of ISI's two dead spy in Lahore would be paid on the behalf of Raymond Divas from this bill. It is punishment to ISI to violate the rules of unwritten agreement between Two armies.

Last edited by a moderator:

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
True... they are about to manipulate us all again.. COward generals just want to be the hero again. They might kill a drone or two and do some other stuff but thats about it. They have to distance themself from America in the near future so that they can tell us all we are not with america.
Probably this time Pakistan Air Force will kill a Drone down, which would have been part of the earlier plan to make a fool out of all of us for a short while. But there is clear signal to CIA to decrease the size of covert operations in Urban areas say like Lahore. Another profound reason could probably be the insistence to increase the stipend income on the behalf of army. American have nodded in approval for releasing 600 million dollar which were part of agreed upon Kerry Lugar Bill - this money was blocked since the arrest of CIA spy. Amazingly the blood money of 200 million rupees of ISI's two dead spy in Lahore would be paid on the behalf of Raymond Divas from this bill. It is punishment to ISI to violate the rules of unwritten agreement between Two armies.

gazoomartian

Aik aur topi drama. Pak army must have figured out by now that they have lost even the most staunch of their supporters so they need to play a game again to become hero in the eyes of the slaves who work day in and day out thinking the army is to protect them. Untill a day ago I was among those staunch supporters, but I believe now that we have more beghairats in our ranks than Mujahids that is why there is no revolt against this pimp general. One of his guards should have killed him by now.

Yaaar hassam

Likhney sey pehley sonch lya karo. What you have suggested is that the majors, captains, brigidiars, etc should revolt against the so called 'pimp' general Kyani?

If this happens, and I pray that it doesnt, do you even know what it would bring?

If you cant think straight because of hatred and disgust in your heart against the very fauj that is protecting you, let me tell you what would happen. Any revolt by sub-ordinates such as majors, captains, etc is called mutiny, far more dangerous than few 1000 killed by drone, suicide, and target killing. The minute these ranks commit mutiny, India with the help of yahood o nasara will attack and very easily take over Pakistan. Mutiny also translates to a civil war, Americans had one in 1875.

Bharat key propganda mein mut aao. There is nothing wrong with our forces, these are all propagand by Qadyanis, Bhartis and yahood no nasara. Dont forget that Gen Kyani is the ONLY US has not been able to shake and this was reported, I am not making it up.

Its the civilian and crappy jnhooriat that causing all this trouble. Why has the defence minister, boss of the General Kyani, not ordered the drone shot down? Why has the president, Commander in Chief of the forces not ordered any retaliations against drone?

If Air, or land forces start doing things on their own, we cant even think what would happen to the country.

Per chance any air, army, navy ranks reading this: OBEY your superiors. You are the best fauj in the world. Dont even think of mutiny as these Bhartis and innocent Pakistani are suggesting. Brains of Pakis who oppose fauj, have been contominated by Bharti and Qadyani propaganda

Every member: Think before you think. Disgracing our fauj pleases Bharat, Qadyanis, and tahood o nasara.

Pak Fauj zindabad, you are the best (clap)(clap)
Pakistan paindabad

Last edited: