Akhbar -e Jhan ka Naya Shumara: Barey mian tu barey mian chotey mian Subhan ALLAH

ali-raj

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Instead of bashin these channels, bash PEMRA and Govt of Paksitan. They allowed these indian channels and movies. Channel airing can only be stopped by the government and unfortunatley, our Army Top Officials and Govt is already sold.

In Avari towers, Army establishment use to have one channel, I think ATV in 1995 with equipment which can scramble and stop any satelite channel. I think its not working anymore.

Geo and Jung. Historically, always remained agianst Pakistan. So nothing is new here.

And, I don't watch Indian Channels or Movies. I don't like cheap entertainment.

drkjke

Yeh Baat 100 % confirm ho chuki hai ke GEO aur JANG GROUP ko Social media par ki jane wali Tanqeed se Kuch Farq nahi Parta

To Phir GEO aur JANG group ka Ilaaj kia hai Dostoo ???

kuin ke Mashoor Kahawat hai ke Laaton ke Bhoot Baaton se nahi mante

Baqi aap khud samajhdar hain

true.if every one among humanity reformed by just true words than islam had not made jihad the sixth pillar of islam.i still remember allama iqbals one poem where he describes a pious Mughal era governors daughter of Lahore,iqbal praised her a lot.she was so pious she always read quran ,when she died (she died young) she made a will that bury me with quran on one side of grave and my sword on other end.by this she gave a clear message,that maumin uses quran and sword to bring light to the world and justice.. just imagine how many peoples will die in indo pak war due to jang media like traitors who made these sheeple believe that hindu is their best friends! in indo pak partition too those muslims got raped and killed the worse who thought that hindus are their friends (while quran clearly told muslims that mushrikeen cant be your friends)

drkjke

Instead of bashin these channels, bash PEMRA and Govt of Paksitan. They allowed these indian channels and movies. Channel airing can only be stopped by the government and unfortunatley, our Army Top Officials and Govt is already sold.

In Avari towers, Army establishment use to have one channel, I think ATV in 1995 with equipment which can scramble and stop any satelite channel. I think its not working anymore.

Geo and Jung. Historically, always remained agianst Pakistan. So nothing is new here.

And, I don't watch Indian Channels or Movies. I don't like cheap entertainment.

why not criticize the channels?yes govt and army etc are to be blamed too as they are promoting atheism in Pakistan according to agenda given to them by their masters but how does it make jang like channels crime any less? if your employer asks you to shoot someone ,will he alone be guilty or you too who pulled the trigger?

Changgaizi

Banned
Aray Bhai kis kis cheez ka MAATUM kiya jay............... JEW TV ka bus naheen chaltaa warna yay Mother Fu--er masjidon main RAAM, KRISHAN, VISHNU, KAALI MATA aur deegar Saarhay teen karor DEVI DEVTAAON kay BUT saja dain................. yahi ****** CHANNEL hay jo Filasteen kay shehar RAMALLA ko apnay TIKKERS yani pattiyon main RAAM ALLAAH kar kay likhtaa hay.......... walad ul haram.:angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile:

Changgaizi

Banned
HUKOOMAT BHI INHI JAISAY ** KANJARO-N ** ki hay........... kiya kiya jay..........................:angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile:

ali-raj

why not criticize the channels?yes govt and army etc are to be blamed too as they are promoting atheism in Pakistan according to agenda given to them by their masters but how does it make jang like channels crime any less? if your employer asks you to shoot someone ,will he alone be guilty or you too who pulled the trigger?

Best retailiation is to stop using it and educate people.

PTI ney try ki thee, par fail ho gai. Yeh awam sooti he rahee gee. Is liye ap yeh channels baand nahin kar saktey. I don't know about other cities, but karachi main agar indian channels baand ho jayen, tu cable walon ka band baaj jata hai. Same goes for Geo Tv. Pakistani awam har khabar key liye Geo ka rukh karti hai.

Don't forget , we have the same mindset of early 60's when our elders use to listen to BBC Urdu to know about Pakistan. They thought that Govt was censoring the news.

hamzabaloch

MPA (400+ posts)
یہ صرف ایک گھر کی نہی سارے پاکستان کی بات ہو رہی ہے ۔

Sary Pakistan main mera ghar bhi to shamil hay.. Na sirf mera, mery relative aur friend main sy bhot sary loog hay jin ko ab indian dramo ya filmo sy interest khtam ho geya hay... Phely ki baat aur thii.

Rommel

Senator (1k+ posts)
یہ آج کا جنگ اخبار کا "انٹرٹینمنٹ" پیج ہے

1.png
page14.jpg