Akhiri Ma'raka Kahan Lara Jaey Ga...!‏ - Orya Maqbool Jan

M

MrImranKhan

image0012rs.jpg

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
At times its seems we are in a big jigsaw puzzle and pieces are coming in from nowhere and picture is getting clearer n clearer... at times feel if we know all this then jews must also be knowing then how come they are setting them self is this trap set for them... strange... no wonder they say "SAYANA KAWWA DONO PAIRON SAI PHANSTA HAI"

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
At times its seems we are in a big jigsaw puzzle and pieces are coming in from nowhere and picture is getting clearer n clearer... at times feel if we know all this then jews must also be knowing then how come they are setting them self is this trap set for them... strange... no wonder they say "SAYANA KAWWA DONO PAIRON SAI PHANSTA HAI"

I think they know and believe this better than us about the whole thing. And they know they are to be defeated by us. That is why they are desperate to turn the course of the affairs..................but U know "Allah (SWT) is the best of the Planners"

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)

BTW bro, Your name is BOMBAYBUZ, your signature is ALLAH PAKISTAN KA HAMI O NASIR HOO - yeh baat kuch samaj nahi ayi..

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
BTW bro, Your name is BOMBAYBUZ, your signature is ALLAH PAKISTAN KA HAMI O NASIR HOO - yeh baat kuch samaj nahi ayi..

Im Pakistani by birth Alhumdolillah ... bombaybuz is signin name and should be taken just as any other signin name or email ID

shehreyar

MPA (400+ posts)
haan ya haqeqat hay kay kay halat ki chaki maien pis kar nikala howa esnsan kundan tu ban jata hay or ya qom kundan hi ban rahi hay or jis ki us jang ka entzar hay woh woh janabay -e- manzil rawan dawan haien .ab tu log qiyamat ko hi bhol gay haien . ager yaad hoti tu maqbol jaan saheb ko yaad na dilana parti , hum tu islam ko hi bhol gay haien tu us kay asulon ko kahan yaad rakhien gay allah tala hum sab ko dijal kay shar say bachay amien or umatay musalma ko yaq ja karay aamien

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
most people have forgotten true islam and they never refer to quran and hadeeth.
read below a hadeeth and sweat and shake and cry !!!that what minimum is expected from a muslim!!!!
what ill happen to us...just by name muslims majority

hadeeth.png

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think they know and believe this better than us about the whole thing. And they know they are to be defeated by us. That is why they are desperate to turn the course of the affairs..................but U know "Allah (SWT) is the best of the Planners"

FIROAN e MOOSA is best example.
He killed every new born child but
ALLAH SWT sent MOOSA AS to his palace.

Remeber
INDIA is trying to get rid of GHAZWA E HIND
JEWS are trying to get rid of ESSA AS ARMY
CHRISTIANS are trying to get rid of ARMY WITH BLACK FLAGS

Thats the reason of there PRESENCE in epic centre KHORASAN.

Wadaich

FIROAN e MOOSA is best example.
He killed every new born child but
ALLAH SWT sent MOOSA AS to his palace.

Remeber
INDIA is trying to get rid of GHAZWA E HIND
JEWS are trying to get rid of ESSA AS ARMY
CHRISTIANS are trying to get rid of ARMY WITH BLACK FLAGS

Thats the reason of there PRESENCE in epic centre KHORASAN.

Absolutely spot. They veil the reality but how long?

crowbar

Senator (1k+ posts)

The lashkar(army) of Mehdi will be from the inhabitants of KHORASAN which comprises of the area North east of iran and south west of Afghanistan ,basically PASHTOON dominated areas. I wonder how come wadaich of Gujranwala became KHORASANI and is going to defeat DAJJAL. To my knowledge waraich is an offshoot of jat ,majority of whom follow SIKH religion and lives in indian punjab where as some them who converted lives in gujrat and gujranwala.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
It is going 4 th decade that Afghans are under hardship.

And same question is is in my mind , that what the nation is getting for some special purpose.

They defeated Brithish , Rusia and America. Atually they defeated every recent technology and satanic mentality.

Now it is time of final showdown , Lets see when it will start.

The pleasure and happiness is not the destination. According to Hazrat Muhammad AS pbuh, [HI]' Sabar ' attracts the the blessing of Allah Tala.[/HI]

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
most people have forgotten true islam and they never refer to quran and hadeeth.
read below a hadeeth and sweat and shake and cry !!!that what minimum is expected from a muslim!!!!
what ill happen to us...just by name muslims majority

hadeeth.png

The same thing was told in the description of Ashab e Kahaf. that they preferred to stay in Jungle, but hold ALLAH Tala. and did Twakul on ALLAH Tala.

This lesson it taught , against Dajal.

Wadaich

The lashkar(army) of Mehdi will be from the inhabitants of KHORASAN which comprises of the area North east of iran and south west of Afghanistan ,basically PASHTOON dominated areas. I wonder how come wadaich of Gujranwala became KHORASANI and is going to defeat DAJJAL. To my knowledge waraich is an offshoot of jat ,majority of whom follow SIKH religion and lives in indian punjab where as some them who converted lives in gujrat and gujranwala.

Bhi Ji is kay liyaee Khorasani hona zaroori nahi. Khorasani fouj ka hissah hona zaroori hay. To woh har kalma parhanay wala ho ga.

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)
Allah ho akbar

jo baat ulema kehtay thay wo ajj k sahaafi bhi tasleem karny pay majboor hain..

thats y i love Talban jindullah iran or Alqaeda ... kiuon k Al-qaeda ahleha yamen k farzand nay banaee or Nabi saww ki un k baray
main bhi takeed hai k ahleyamen ko kuch na kaho..

dosra talban or jindullah yeh duno khoraasaan k hissay main hain ..

Allah swt Oriya Maqbool jan k ilm main ezafa farmayin ameen