All Lines And Level Of Shamelessness Have Been Crossed.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Everybody knew there was going to be some level of beghairti but we also knew there is only so much manipulation they can do, 5 to 15% in best case scenarios, close contested seats where ballots could be stuffed, boxes stolen, votes wasted etc etc as in the usual tactics. And is always the story in Sindh with PPP and MQM and to a large extent in Punjab with PMLN

To counter this Pakistanis came out in unprecedented numbers so even after manipulations the overwhelming numbers of casted votes can nullify the effects of the usual rigging as was shown in last year's by elections.

But no one even in their wildest dreams thought they would so brazenly and shamelessly flip results where candidates leading by 80 to a 100 thousands votes will lose because of totally forged form 47's which were tabulated after everyone was kicked out and forged under fouji supervision.

Yaar naqal ke liye bhi aqal chaiye hoti aur itni besharmi aur dhittai se sub kuch kiya jaa raha hai ke sub heeran hai ke yaar apni kuch to bachi kuchi izzat bacha lo, bharay baazar mein apnay aap ko itna nanga to nahi karo.

Tum ko to shayad sharam nahi aa rahi ho gi. Lekin hum ko tum ko itna nanga dekh ker sharam aa rahi hai.

Be hayayi ki sari huddain cross ker di hain.

And even worse will be if Pmln accept these forged results, but knowing Mian Saanp he is as shameless as his duffer buddies if not more.

As Hamid Mir said on Ishaq Dar in Geo's live transmission just sometime ago. "Uff ... Abb kalma pard ker jhoot bolayga"

scolfeild

Minister (2k+ posts)
Patwaris can’t win a single seat if this was election via EVM , they kept licking boots 🥾 to get stolen mandates .

digitalzygot1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bhai selection sirf dunia ko dhekhanay kay liay drama tha. CIA sponsored generals kabhi awam ko nahin jeetnsy deein gay. Aik he hal hay sara Pakistan roads par ayeee

Raza888

Councller (250+ posts)
History se kuch seekhein. Pak army ne hamesha apne se kamzor pe zulm kia he aur tagre ko dekh k joote chor k dorr lagai he.
Ye begherat sharam dilane wali makhlooq nahi. Inka jin japha churane k liye awam ko inko aage se jawab dena hoga. Laatun k bhoot hein batun se nahi manen ge

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Aik he hal hay sara Pakistan roads par ayeee
It has already started in KPK and South Punjab, probably even in sindh but no official reports of that yet. If the fake results keeping coming out like this, then this movement will just keep increasing

digitalzygot1

Minister (2k+ posts)
They have murdered patriotic Pakistanis, plundered wealth, apnay loog marwaye $$$ kay liay aur daba kar haram khaya. Inhain laat lag gaye hay. Inhain pata hay in ke koi accountability nahin.

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Everybody knew there was going to be some level of beghairti but we also knew there is only so much manipulation they can do, 5 to 15% in best case scenarios, close contested seats where ballots could be stuffed, boxes stolen, votes wasted etc etc as in the usual tactics. And is always the story in Sindh with PPP and MQM and to a large extent in Punjab with PMLN

To counter this Pakistanis came out in unprecedented numbers so even after manipulations the overwhelming numbers of casted votes can nullify the effects of the usual rigging as was shown in last year's by elections.

But no one even in their wildest dreams thought they would so brazenly and shamelessly flip results where candidates leading by 80 to a 100 thousands votes will lose because of totally forged form 47's which were tabulated after everyone was kicked out and forged under fouji supervision.

Yaar naqal ke liye bhi aqal chaiye hoti aur itni besharmi aur dhittai se sub kuch kiya jaa raha hai ke sub heeran hai ke yaar apni kuch to bachi kuchi izzat bacha lo, bharay baazar mein apnay aap ko itna nanga to nahi karo.

Tum ko to shayad sharam nahi aa rahi ho gi. Lekin hum ko tum ko itna nanga dekh ker sharam aa rahi hai.

And even worse will be if Pmln accept these forged results, but knowing Mian Saanp he is as shameless as his duffer buddies if not more.

As Hamid Mir said on Ishaq Dar in Geo's live transmission just sometime ago. "Uff ... Abb kalma pard ker jhoot bolayga"
Oiiii hoyi hoi hoi...... So mera naive friend now coming to the same terms which i mentioned last night, or should I now copy and the paste the links to those posts where I categorically told you that nothing will happen, votes and elections do not matter, they have a goal and they will achieve that goal by all means, come what may.
By the way, it still has not ended, it will be even more and in the end, the so called leftover PTI will have around 30/40 seats and nothing more.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Oiiii hoyi hoi hoi...... So mera naive friend now coming to the same terms which i mentioned last night, or should I now copy and the paste the links to those posts where I categorically told you that nothing will happen, votes and elections do not matter, they have a goal and they will achieve that goal by all means, come what may.
By the way, it still has not ended, it will be even more and in the end, the so called leftover PTI will have around 30/40 seats and nothing more.
They plan and Allah plans, but Allah is the best of planners.

Prime evidence is all that took before the election, the campaign of terror against Khan and PTI and its supporters to subdue and wipe out Khan and his party, but the people rejected all their plans and they went into panic mode around 9pm when the results stopped and they came up with this bhand of turning 100,000 to 1000 and 1000 to 100,000

Tun na umeedi aur mayoosi ke buland burj ho.

Kavalier

They plan and Allah plans, but Allah is the best of planners.

Prime evidence is all that took before the election, the campaign of terror against Khan and PTI and its supporters to subdue and wipe out Khan and his party, but the people rejected all their plans and they went into panic mode around 9pm when the results stopped and they came up with this bhand of turning 100,000 to 1000 and 1000 to 100,000

Tun na umeedi aur mayoosi ke buland burj ho.

Oh bahi, I am a realist, I talk with logic, rational and historic evidence. I wrote, maybe 100 times on this forum, that they will do anything, ANYTHING, killing a few hundred thousands, breaking the country, or even giving its reign to them whom they called their enemies some time ago, just to fulfil the order of their imperial masters and keep a strong grip on the matters. Rest are all stories, just stories.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Oh bahi, I am a realist, I talk with logic, rational and historic evidence. I wrote, maybe 100 times on this forum, that they will do anything, ANYTHING, killing a few hundred thousands, breaking the country, or even giving its reign to them whom they called their enemies some time ago, just to fulfil the order of their imperial masters and keep a strong grip on the matters. Rest are all stories, just stories.
I quoted the Quran for you, and you are calling the Quran "just stories". Beghairat kuch sharam aur tauba ker.

And what happened at the poll just yesterday where the public roared against the system witnessed by millions around the world and you call that also just a story?

Jaa kahin aur apni mayoosi phela you endless pessimistic and negative loser cry baby

Siberite

The reality is that Independents have won more seats than ever before in elections. Some of them will be readily available for sale. Some may hesitate in the beginning and give up at the end. These elections undermined the system, and it is not any secret that PTI knew that before in hand that all these independent Canidates are not for them.
I thought IK screwed the system too well and made it easy for the army to do what they like. All political parties will suffer but PTI will suffer the most.

stranger

jis dalli fauj ne 250000 bangali maan behen ka rape kia ho... oos ke liay election rigging konsa masla hai.

ye dallay fauji hamesha se aisay hi hain. ilaj wohi bangalion wala

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
jis dalli fauj ne 250000 bangali maan behen ka rape kia ho... oos ke liay election rigging konsa masla hai.

ye dallay fauji hamesha se aisay hi hain. ilaj wohi bangalion wala
Please stop calling it rigging, This is nothing short of daylight robbery

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)

Kab say bol raha hai Inqalab ka ellawa aur koi rasta nai, maafia itni assani say Pak ka jaan chornay wala nai hai

cestmoi ✅️

میرے پیارے معصوم بھائیو یاد رکھو، اس ناپاک ادارے نے کتنے بنگالی مارے اور ریپ کئیے اور ملک توڑا. اس وقت بھی یہی وجہ تھی کہ عوام کی مرضی کو تسلیم نہ کرنا. فارم 47 بنانا تو ان کے لئیے کچھ بھی نہیں