All Muslims please read it

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I receivedthis from my 8 year old nephew. May Allah make him a good Musli, Ameen

Gazoo Martian

8eea8aef9839320e011c397d4de5dc36.jpg
"

sorry about the broken Urdu. He is only 8.

sshahid

Siasat.pk - Blogger
I agree with all the points. Specially with the Qurani ayat as ringtones. Allah's words are for guidance not for ringtone and we must be be considerate.

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
I receivedthis from my 8 year old nephew. May Allah make him a good Musli, Ameen

Gazoo Martian

8eea8aef9839320e011c397d4de5dc36.jpg
"

sorry about the broken Urdu. He is only 8.

Great Advise

llvlludassar

Councller (250+ posts)
As per my research, please follow the points below:-

1) Word Mosque stands for Masjid, to prove it search on Google first link Wikipedia would refer Mosque to Masjid and likewise result could be found if you type word Mosque into Cambridge dictionary.

2) As far as Macca concern, there was no such word i could find neither in Cambridge dictionary nor on Wikipedia. The only word for Makkah is Makkah!

3) If you type Mohd on Wikipedia, the result is underlined Mohd is abbreviation of the name Muhammad,. Mohd has no such a meaning like described in fatwa.

My advice is to our educated youth, please do a lil bit of research before spreading such kind of fatwas.

Regards

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
llvlludassar said:
As per my research, please follow the points below:-

1) Word Mosque stands for Masjid, to prove it search on Google first link Wikipedia would refer Mosque to Masjid and likewise result could be found if you type word Mosque into Cambridge dictionary.

2) As far as Macca concern, there was no such word i could find neither in Cambridge dictionary nor on Wikipedia. The only word for Makkah is Makkah!

3) If you type Mohd on Wikipedia, the result is underlined Mohd is abbreviation of the name Muhammad,. Mohd has no such a meaning like described in fatwa.

My advice is to our educated youth, please do a lil bit of research before spreading such kind of fatwas.

Regards

an email has been sent to the kid. thanks for pointing out

true_pakistani

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
This is completely excellcent sharing May Allah give ur reward of this .

N i even share one thing i ve also research on this n ur nephew msg is true n we shud act upon this

May Allah reward n protect all of the muslims especially the runners of this forum and all participant.