All PTI did is, get Rooster & Hen mate and produce Eggs - Maulana Fazl ur Rehman

Galaxy

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Get all these sitting here put them in jail. Why no body looks at the accounts of Maulivi Diesel.

Landmark

Minister (2k+ posts)
i agree
what you think about
KJT Ahleem khan zulfee bukhari
Madam Haleema khan Nezi?
Azam Swati and so many others
why they are untouchable ?
Get all these sitting here put them in jail. Why no body looks at the accounts of Maulivi Diesel.

palm_snow

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
If Election Commission does it job well, people will learn a lot about what's going on behind the doors for these political parties.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
And All JUI-F did was trying to Mate Rooster(PML-N) with another Rooster(PPP) to produce an Egg. :) End result was that there was no egg. :)

asus87

MPA (400+ posts)
Yaar muje herat is baat pe hoti hai k sab kuch aik taraf, K yes Fazlo is known to everyone but yyaar Is ki party k loag jo kudh Maulana type hain, unko kia iska character nazar nai aata ??

HSiddiqui

Dunya mai aik minaar tameer kia jaye BEGHAIRETAN E DUNYA aur us pay sub sai ooper is ghatia aur makroh chehray walay jhotay ki tasweer lagai jay.
Kis beghairati say keh raha hai yeh hai awam ki quaat jo hamaray sath hai. Iski jeen may problem hai aur hukomat ko isay bhi uthana chahiye.

asus87

MPA (400+ posts)
Fazzlo yee yaad aaia ????

DtWH0V3U0AEkvnh.jpg

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

ایک اور بھی پیدا شدہ کو اندر کیا --- مولوی خادم --- جِسکے پنڈولم پر چڑھ کر یا لٹک کر آپ اب سیاست میں ریلیوینٹ رہنا چاہتے ہیں

Pathfinder

i agree
what you think about
Madam Haleema khan Nezi?
No we are still probing piggie tubbar and crook of sindh zardari. They have looted the nation. From their haram earnings you earn dehari.

Landmark

Minister (2k+ posts)
it means you are an other Mafia
just like other
no difference
you save yours, i will mine

No we are still probing piggie tubbar and crook of sindh zardari. They have looted the nation. From their haram earnings you earn dehari.

Pathfinder

it means you are an other Mafia
just like other
no difference
you save yours, i will mine

you talk alot of nonsense and this was another such nonsense. When is mian piggy giving receipts of his property abroad? This mafia pays for your food and maybe even warms your bed at night I guess!!

Landmark

Minister (2k+ posts)
so you don't have any answer​
what you think about
Madam Haleema khan Nezi?
its okay i feel it
all is clear that PTI is just like PPP and PMLN MQM
you talk alot of nonsense and this was another such nonsense. When is mian piggy giving receipts of his property abroad? This mafia pays for your food and maybe even warms your bed at night I guess!!

Pathfinder

so you don't have any answer​
what you think about
Madam Haleema khan Nezi?
its okay i feel it
all is clear that PTI is just like PPP and PMLN MQM
oh is that soo, I dont see you lambasting piggie party! whos 'phook' never ends. even pigs have a cut off point but the pigs like these clearly dont.

you clearly have a soft spot for them piggies.

disgusted

There is a Persian saying that a mulla loves three things: : Sadr e Majlis 2:Sadr un nissa 3: Sadr ur Jujab which means 1 Head of Parliament2: nipple of a woman 3: Breast of chicken. For a Pakistani mulla add an overflowing plate of Halwa

Educationist

اس نے صرف بھونکنا ہی سیکھا ہے
یہ حرامی کتا ہر دوسرے دن کوئی نئی بکواس کرتا ہے، کوئی اس کتے سے بھی تو پوچھے

کہ
اے ڈیزل تو ایک عشرے سے کشمیر کمیٹی کا سربراہ رہ چکا ہے، تو نے کیا اکھاڑ لیا