Allah Ess Mulk Ke Hifazat Karay - A nice coumn by Javed Ch on PML (N) Role in Raymond Davis Release

mohib

Senator (1k+ posts)
1101196304-1.jpg

1101196304-2.gif

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)
Good Article Army Has easily finished politics of Sharif Brothers,ISI nai inko banea tah inhon nai hi inko khatam ker dia,
ISI zindabaad

paki-lover

MPA (400+ posts)
Sab pmln key khilaf propoganda chal raha imran altaf zardari shujaat sab pmln sey khoof mai hain inshaallah pmln ko mulk mai kaam kernay sey koi nahi rok sakhta

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)
Brother ISI has decided to give an end to the politics of Sharif Brothers,
Perhaps this decision is in the larger interest of Pakistan,just accept it,Because After Allah ISI is GODFATHER

Last edited:

l_pak

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Nazeer naji --- besharam

7c174b3b902976ab17386d62aa626a6d.gif

american petto app ko $ kaha sai melain gai?
jitna bhee boonko, app ka koyee nahee sunta.

app siraf $ hazam karnai kaleyai boonktai hoo.

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
After lotafication & raymond davis stance PML-N politically allready dead,i don,t find any role of two ***** brothers,when you put your basis on politics of revenge ( one agenda musharraf blood thirst)ultimate result may not be different,when he came from so called exile he could show his great heart for reconcilling all pro pakistan forces, till now he might be PMwith support of all shujaat /mush MQM,but he tried to shake hands ghaddars baloch sardars,promoting ethinic division,joined hand in corruption with zardari,ultimately he also lost & pakistan also suffered whole economy crash down stock market from 16000 index gone down to 5000,massive capital flight,pk rupee devalued worst in south asia,investment nill,poverty sky high.I wish god should give him wisdom,start non revege pure pro pakistan.

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Nazeer naji --- besharam

7c174b3b902976ab17386d62aa626a6d.gif

american petto app ko $ kaha sai melain gai?
jitna bhee boonko, app ka koyee nahee sunta.

app siraf $ hazam karnai kaleyai boonktai hoo.

M javed

Banned
It is wrong that only a single political party : Pml(n) must be blamed for this unwanted out-put.

They did their level best.

Later on pakistan army, isi, federal government and most of the political forces in the pakistan went in favour of america.

They all wanted to snatch credit from PML(N) and not seeing any prospect of succes: they have used their full might in favour of America and to put a dent on the face of PML(N).

This is the way Musharraf used to make decisions.

In Davis case, decision has been done in the same way but delayed just because the Punjab Government did their best to do justice with what they must have done.

We already see pml(n) has to face undue and illogical opposition even on tiny matters by almost all the political forces in pakistan.

This storm after the raymond davis release will become harsher and everyone in pakistan politics will try to extend co-operation and help to their lord poor america and pml(n) will be there alone to face it.

This is what has happened with pakistan muslim league (nawaz) time and again. 1998 nuclear explosions and mr. Nawaz shareef's exile to saoodi arabia as a result of it is an example of it.

In raymond case punjab government did its best but the situation got out of its control when the whole country except the general masses put their weight behind america.

There is a proverb - "Rabh nare ke gosun". I translate - "who is closer - God or a fist blow".

Pml(n) cannot afford another extradition

later on we will see whether i was true or false.

Situation is not so simple. You are wrong if you think mathematically and claim 2+2=4 in a mono-world power affairs.

Our greedy, cheep and revengeful politicians are hypocrites and playing double games.

In all these games only one political party i.e. Pakistan Muslim League (Nawaz) is singled out and is made the centre of all storms - no question they do right or wrong.

We like all those who are corrupt and believers of vandalism in the affairs of our country. This is a great tragedy with us as a nation.

Now is the time to learn how to live as a sovereign nation by making difference between foe and friend whether internally or externally.

Last edited:

M javed

Banned
Imran Khan ko nafrat ki siasat ke ilawa kuch nahein aata.

Abh toa khooni, Qatil aur bhatta-khor Altaf Hussain ke saath bhi dosti hone lagi hay,

Aggar Imran Khan MQM ke saath dosti ker sakta hay toa yeh drust hay ki uss ki kissi shareef politician ke saath dosti nahein ho sakti.

Imran Khan - Batta-khoron ka dost aur aqal ka dushman hay- iss ko landa bazar main bech aao

Last edited:

Just_one

Banned
You are wrong. PMLN did not do its level best. They could have leveled terrorism charges against Raymond.

They are involved in this deal with ISI and PPP.

It is wrong that only a single political party : Pml(n) must be blamed for this unwanted out-put.

They did their level best.

Later on pakistan army, isi, federal government and most of the political forces in the pakistan went in favour of america.

They all wanted to snatch credit from PML(N) and not seeing any prospect of succes: they have used their full might in favour of America and to put a dent on the face of PML(N).

This is the way Musharraf used to make decisions.

In Davis case, decision has been done in the same way but delayed just because the Punjab Government did their best to do justice with what they must have done.

We already see pml(n) has to face undue and illogical opposition even on tiny matters by almost all the political forces in pakistan.

This storm after the raymond davis release will become harsher and everyone in pakistan politics will try to extend co-operation and help to their lord poor america and pml(n) will be there alone to face it.

This is what has happened with pakistan muslim league (nawaz) time and again. 1998 nuclear explosions and mr. Nawaz shareef's exile to saoodi arabia as a result of it is an example of it.

In raymond case punjab government did its best but the situation got out of its control when the whole country except the general masses put their weight behind america.

There is a proverb - "Rabh nare ke gosun". I translate - "who is closer - God or a fist blow".

Pml(n) cannot afford another extradition

later on we will see whether i was true or false.

Situation is not so simple. You are wrong if you think mathematically and claim 2+2=4 in a mono-world power affairs.

Our greedy, cheep and revengeful politicians are hypocrites and playing double games.

In all these games only one political party i.e. Pakistan Muslim League (Nawaz) is singled out and is made the centre of all storms - no question they do right or wrong.

We like all those who are corrupt and believers of vandalism in the affairs of our country. This is a great tragedy with us as a nation.

Now is the time to learn how to live as a sovereign nation by making difference between foe and friend whether internally or externally.

Just_one

Banned
Nawas Sharif is "Shareef" only in name.

If Imran could sit with Nawas on one point agenda of judges restoration, why not with Atlaf on one point agenda? Both have cases against them. Imran Khan has never backed off from those cases.

Imran never advocated hatred. Nawas league is known for dirty politics in Pakistan. Lotacracy and corruption is part and parcel of their politics.

After Raymond Davis case, N-league is finished.

Imran Khan ko nafrat ki siasat ke ilawa kuch nahein aata.

Abh toa khooni, Qatil aur bhatta-khor Altaf Hussain ke saath bhi dosti hone lagi hay,

Aggar Imran Khan MQM ke saath dosti ker sakta hay toa yeh drust hay ki uss ki kissi shareef politician ke saath dosti nahein ho sakti.

Imran Khan - Batta-khoron ka dost aur aqal ka dushman hay- iss ko landa bazar main bech aao

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Not only PMLN accepts court decions whenever they like and reject whenever they do not like but also PPP do the same, recent example is termination of NAB chief Dedar Hussain Shah and now court`s decision for Raimond Davis.
Ch Javaid is my favourite journalist because I always felt he said whatever I was also thinking but being a simple Pakistani I did not have any platform.
Ch Javaid is voice of simple Pakistanis like me.
I thought and wrote the same thing in simple words two days before.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?59397-PMLN-is-not-able-to-govern-our-country&p=349203#post349203

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I agree on most of what Javed wrote, but I disagree on some part of his conclusions or statements contained in his articles. His statements are factually wrong.

I have already said in one of my post, when the truth of the dealings on Davis release are out in the open PMLN stand to loose more than any party in Pakistan, closely followed by PPP.

The biggest problem for PMLN is the responses given by their leaders. Sanaullah and now Shahbaz Sharif declare they will resign if PMLN part in his release is proven. Then there is their army of spoke persons, who are trying to attack others including Imran Khan. For example Pervaiz Rasheed said PTI and JI were monitoring the families. IK has already responded in Capital talk to his stupid claim that it is the responsibility of the Punjab Government and not individuals and parties.

Pervaiz Rasheed even announced in one of talk show that Sadiq Al-Farooq is not officially representing PMLN, because Sadiq Al- Farooq said something which contradicted the statement of Pervaiz.

Sab pmln key khilaf propoganda chal raha imran altaf zardari shujaat sab pmln sey khoof mai hain inshaallah pmln ko mulk mai kaam kernay sey koi nahi rok sakhta
yar paki lover kee jagha nawazoo lover rakh lo tu shak khatam ho jaega k tum nawazoo lover ho ya paki lover ho